Walking alone (yaoi)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jackson smiled and nodded. "Of course." He squeezed Aryen's hand lightly and looked at hs brother. "Come on kid, you're sleeping in the guest room tonight." Jackson took out his keys and wrapped an arm around Logan to help him towards the car. He opened the door and waved at the two others. "Have a nice night." He told them with a small smile before driving off.

Reactions: Ethan Le Me
Logan leaned heavily into his brother. He did his best to walk to the car. As soon as the door opened he practically fell into the passenger seat. It wasn't until Jackson was in the car and they were driving that Logan spoke up. "Thanks." He said softly leaning against the window.

Reactions: Ethan Le Me
"You don't have to thank me. I would help you with anything Logan and you know that." Jackson told him. They drove down the quiet streets and arrived at home. Jackson helped Logan inside and into the guest bedroom. "I do love you regardless of the shit that you get into. You know that also." He sighed and looked at the clock. "Sleep well and I will come in and check on you in the morning."

Aryen looked at Cassius. He felt sorry that he has lost his temper.. Cassius had done only right. "do you want to go home? Because if you don't, I don't have work tomorrow so.." was he suggesting they could do something together? Was he, Aryen, being social? He smiled at himself. Today had been weird, but it was a good day. Beside the Logan part

Logan nodded but remained quiet. He allowed Jackson to help him inside and into the guest room. He didn't respond when Jackson sad he loved him, mostly because he didn't know what to say. He hadn't said I love you to anyone since he was eleven.
Logan peeled his clothes off and stepped in to the bathroom. He filled the tub with water and sighed in relief as the warm water covered him.

Cassius smiled at Aryen."Hmm, well it's pretty late. I think we should get some rest for the most part." He suggests."Unless you still wanna hang out? I can fight my sleepiness." Shrugged Cassius. But just thinking about it, he kinda had to go home to take care of his pets--His dogs. Cassius took out his phone checking the time and looked at Aryen."Let's go back to the restaurant and take home some food first. Hopefully they didn't toss it and clean It up early." Said Cassius."Then suggest what we can do after...But I kinda have pets at my house I need to go home to." Cassius explained beginning to walk and grabbing Aryen by his arm to follow.

Once they made it back to the place, Cassius had told the waitress to pack the stuff to go. He sat there on the cushioned seat yawning, and drank his milkshake there as he scared at Aryen."So have anything in mind?" He asks blinking curiously."If not I have to go home to take care of my pets." He laughed slightly then looked down at his phone surprised."Actually, I can't stay for long!" He said smacking his forehead hard."UGH! So stupid!" He mumbled. The waitress came back out with his food to go and Cassius smiled, thanking her before standing up."Ah excuse me,i have to get home. A stupid friend of mine left my dogs outside and not inside. Pretty stupid, they've been out for two and a half hours in this freezing winter!" He explained worried."Wanna come? I don't mind, just hurry if you do wanna tag along. I don't mind you crashing over either." He offered being nice as usual with a casual shrug.

"I guess she thought I'd be home two hours ago and didn't even notify me she was leaving." Sighed the male as he walked out the restaurant. It would take fifteen minutes to walk back home, unless he could find a cab of course and he walked on the sidewalks, carefully looking for a cab but there wasn't any around.

Aryen said his goodbye to Cassius and then walked the other way towards his own place. Cassius seemed kind off worried about his dogs. He noted in his head to maybe call tomorrow to ask if it all went well. He would need to go to the pay phone, because he couldn't afford a mobile, but that wasn't a big deal. He walked up to the stairs of the small building with one room apartments. He fished out his key and opened the door to his room. It was small, but it was warm and he had a bed. He locked the door and flopped down on his bed, closing his eyes to think. It had been a weird night

Jackson sat in his living room as the night progressed thinking about all that had happened and all he had learned about his brother and his parents. Had he really been gone that long or so naive that he hadn't known all of this was happening? Logan had always been secretive but this was.... this was big and it made Jackson grind his teeth. How could this have happened without him knowing? He stood up and began to pace, running his hands through his hair he tugged at it. The young man didn't get angry often but when he did it was something most people knew to watch out for. Jackson knocked on the bathroom door hard and before he could get an answer, shouted, "who the hell did this to you Logan?"

Logan had just finished his bath. He was clean save for the bright red cuts and deep purple bruises. He slipped on a shirt and shorts just as Jackson pounded on his door. The sudden sound made him jump in fright, although he denied it, until he realized it was only his brother.
Slinking over Logan cracked the door just a bit and peeked out. He sighed seeing Jackson with his face contorted in anger. "Look..." He sighed again opening the door. "It's fine. I'll handle it."

"Like hell you can handle it. Tell me who did this to you so I can go and knock some sense into them." Jackson growled and took a step back, his hands balled into fists at his side as he glared at his brother.

"You can't do that!" Logan yelled getting frustrated. "You can't go up to people like this and just demand your way. They will kill you! Why do you think I never told you huh? Because you act like this! You can't fix everything Jackson. Just leave it alone!" What had started off as a rant fell into Logan pleading. He didn't want Jackson involved. He was smart, had a job, had a house, and was going places. Logan barely graduated high school, sold drugs for a cartel, and had junkie parents. He was a loud mouth and rude. Why wouldn't Jackson just leave well enough alone? He was the smart one, Logan was the screw up. It worked that way and Logan would be damned if Jackson tried to bail him out and get hurt in the process. Which he knew would happen.

Jackson punched the wall angrily and looked over at Logan. "You... don't go anywhere okay? I have to go and do something...." He muttered and tugged at his dark hair before taking his keys off the hook by the door. His knuckles were throbbing and bleeding as he got into the car and drove off. He vaguely remembered Aryen giving him his address and decided to just drive over there. He would do something rash if he was left alone. He growled to himself and parked the car, getting out. He approached the building and slipped inside. When he found the right door he knocked hesitantly.

Aryen opened after a few seconds. His hair was incredibly messy and he looked surprised to see him. He had fallen asleep with his clothes still on. He looked at Jackson closely and his guard got turned on. He never liked angry people, so he decided to be careful. "Hi Jack" he finally said and stepped aside so that he could get in. His room existed out a bed, closet, sink, a small table and a stove. It looked a bit sad

"I woke you up didn't I?" Jackson sighed and waited in the doorway. He didn't want to go in just yet. He had cooled down a bit on the drive over and just needed to be away even if it was just a short chat. He wasn't sure. "I'm sorry Aryen I didn't mean to just... be here so late." He chuckled softly. Jackson thought the blonde looked adorable with his messy hair and chewed on the inside of his cheek. "I just... Logan... His antics drive me crazy and if I stay over there right now I will probably go out and try to find the men who hurt him and get myself killed so that's why I decided to come over here." He rambled.

"you did woke me up." Aryen smiled and then listened to the rambling. "you're always welcome here, I don't want you dead. I can make some tea for you." he looked around his room. "I sadly don't have a chair anymore.." he mumbled as he walked back inside, running his fingers trough his hair

Cassius arrived home and opened the gates then closed it behind him. His family was pretty rich, so he didn't have to worry. Yet he preferred working anyways and eventually his dogs ran up to him happily, yet trembling."BOYS!" He chuckled going to the front door and opening it quickly. The dogs happily ran in and Cassius took off his scar and pea coat."Geez, you two are freezing! Thank god I wasn't gone any longer..." He mumbled as they sat on the couch.

Cassius draped thick layers of blankets over them. One was a Doberman, the other was a white Tibetan mastiff. He went to his room to get clothes then to the bathroom to shower. Afterwards when he got out he brushed down his hair."Titus (Doberman), Grizzly(Tibetan mastiff)." He called before walking into his room. The dogs jumped off the couches and trotted to their master as he laid on the bed. Titus laid on the 'outside' of the bed, next to Cassius while Grizzly happily laid over Cassius. Cassius simply per the two as they were also under the blanket with him and grabbed his phone as they were warming up.

"I can't believe I'm not even tired much.... Plus there's nothing to do tomorrow.." He mumbled then petted grizzly again, while Titus rested his head over Cassius right arm. He pretty much spoiled his dogs, and they used him as a pillow when it came to sleeping happily. But there was nothing wrong with that, considering Cassius loved to cuddle and hug things in his sleep.

Jackson walked inside hesitantly and closed the door behind him. "I don't want to impose..." He mumbled and looked around. "Would you like to come over to my place? I shouldn't be gone too long.... I don't want Logan to leave and do something stupid again." Jack suggested as he leaned against the wall near the kitchen.

"I suppose that is a good idea" he nodded and reached for his coat and shoes. He looked at Jackson quickly. God the guy was so handsome it wasn't healthy. He put his shoes on and reached for the keys

"Thank you... Has Logan said anything to you about all of this? The two of you were together before he got beat up or whatever the hell happened to him?" Jackson asked as they walked out to his car in the frigid night. He held the car door open for Aryen and go into the drivers side quickly starting the car up so that they wouldn't freeze. He began the drive back across town.

Logan jumped when Jackson's fist connected with the wall. It was rare when he got this angry and Logan, even all that he'd been through, still got scared when Jackson got that angry.
He glared at the ground as Jackson stormed out and left him alone. Again.
Logan returned to the small room as soon as the front door closed. He didn't want to stay here. Jackson was going to try and help and Logan didn't want that. He wasn't letting Jackson get involved.
Logan grabbed his torn clothes and tossed them in the trash, taking a few shirts from Jackson before scurrying to the small office. He pulled out a notebook and wrote a quick letter. Hopefully Jackson would listen to him.
'Jackson, don't get involved. I'll be fine. Don't try and talk to these people they won't listen. Just let me do this on my own. I know you won't listen to me but please just this once fucking listen.' Logan sighed heavily and filled a small plastic bag with his extra shirts and left. He kept the front door locked as he hurried through backyards and side streets.

Status
Not open for further replies.