Walking alone (yaoi)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Logan shrugged his shoulders and decided to mess with Cassius. It would be more fun than sitting in the living room. He slipped on he boxer briefs under the towel incase something unexpected happened.
Stealthily, Logan crawled on to the bed and layed on top of Cassius. "Entertain me. I'm bored!"

Cassius blinked startled a bit when he heard Logan and turned flat on his back looking at him."Entertain?! Sure.. But how?" He said wriggling around to get his arms out. When he did, he didn't hug Logan -that'd just look wrong- and he placed his hands under his head again to look At him more clearly.

Logan shrugged. "Don't care. Just do something." He said flatly as he looked back at Cassius. Logan was laying on his right, arm propping his head up casually. "It's not hard."

Cassius scooted slightly back now on the inside of his bed and stared at Logan."Yes it is.. " he mumbled."What do you want me to do...?" He muttered tiredly as he cubed his eyes and sat up. Cassius didn't realize what he said carefully, making him vulnerable to be taken advantage of with those words and he looked at Logan with the blanket on his lap.

Logan looked at Cassius as he rubbed his eyes tired. He was absolutely adorable. His hair was messy and he had a small pout on his lips. Logan's eyes scanned over his frame revealed from the falling blanket as his thoughts from earlier began to float back.
The silence extended as he sat up, one arm on either side of Cassius. Logan wasn't thinking when he had pressed his lips to his.
It seemed to dawn on Logan exactly what he was doing a few seconds later but he decided to go with it. What else could he do? He pulled away only enough to speak. "Any other questions?" Logan whispered softly.

Cassius was soon kissed by Logan. Though he kind of didn't mind it, when Logan pulled away Cassius stayed quiet for a moment."Um...well..." He said trying to find his words."I.. I don't know." He mumbled slurring around and stuttering. He was even spacing out from that kiss and looked at Logan."D-Did you mean to kiss me?" He asked but soon quickly apologized."Sorry for asking." He mumbled.

Logan smirked at Cassius as he stuttered over his words miserably. "Wanna try again and find out?" It was a better reaction than he expected and it boosted his confidence. Logan didn't let Cassius answer as he kissed him again. Actually being aware of kissing another male was a lot different than when he had spaced out and done it but it didn't make it any less satisfactory.

Cassius was kissed gain and he slowly wrapped his arms around Logan's neck as they kissed deeply. Cassius then pulled away to catch a break blushing a bit and panting a tiny bit since they kissed for what felt like a while roughly and he stayed quiet looking at Logan.

--
[spoili]
c3eebff442ace742ad712d8b1ae7200e.jpg
[/spoili]
OUTFIT
[spoili]
Kise.Ryouta.full.1378173.jpg
[/spoili]
As Liam walked around the snow without problem, he was also playing around with one of his friends. His friends went to a pile of snow, smacking the snow at the blondes outfit -much to his slight dismay- and Liam attempted to get them back, smacking the pile of snow at them as they laughed an ran. But the snow had instead hit Kain by accident, and took out his burning cigarette.

His friends laughed and chuckled before saluting him."SEE YA DUDE!" And walking off home. Liam pouted childishly in disappointment. Great, they left him to apologize to this guy and Liam approached Kain.

"Whoops sorry!" Grinned Liam laughing. He was nervous as well and dusted himself off before dusting the man Infront of him off, only by the shoulders since if he dusted him off anywhere else anymore, it'd be awkward. Liam let out a nervous laugh."I didn't mean to throw the pile of snow! Was trying to get my friends!" He said grinning.

Liam was wearing expensive and flashy looking name branded clothing a. Though he was a model, it explained why -he was also born in a rich family naturally- and Liam loosened his scarf."You're good right? As in ok?" He asked blinking his feminine eyes that had long 'girly' looking eye lashes.

Logan panted softly, taking in much needed air. He looked back at Cassius trying to figure out his thoughts. They were flying around and soon he just gave up.
Logan opened his mouth to say something. When nothing came to mind he closed it.
Taking a risk, Logan pressed Cassius down and straddled his waist. His arms were on either side of Cassius's head as he stared intently down at him.
His heart was beating painfully fast and he wasn't sure why. Clearly Logan wasn't a virgin but he was feeling as nervous as his first time.
Bending his elbows, Logan's leaned down, kissing Cassius again. He slipped his tongue into the younger teens mouth expertly mapping out the area mentally. Logan trailed soft, heated kisses along Cassius's jawline, nipping at the sensitive skin where jaw meets neck.
Logan's right hand lifted over to the bedside table. His long fingers wrapped around the beaded lever as he tugged down causing the whole room to fade into black.

• Love
Reactions: 3 people
When the snow hit Kain thought of how cold it was and mentally complained. 'Son of a bitch that's cold' he thought as Kain then got out his lighter suddenly Liam came up to him and started dusting him off. "It's cool dude, I'm an elite smoker-as the box says-I've got more left in me pocket, want one? They're coffee flavor." Proproitioned* Kain as he reached into his right pants pocket and took out the cigarettes. "So your Liam-bo, correct? Preveet mate. I'm Kain Jacobs never really talked to you before..." Introducing himself Kain took a bow and lit the new cigarette next he began smoking it.

//*can't spell.

Liam blinked as he was offered a cigarette and shook his head."Eh yeah I'm Liam, guess its not all that fun doing introductions when everyone knows you while you don't know them.." Shrugged the male looking away."Obviously we haven't even talked yet... So what were you doing?" He asked curiously like a child before getting bothered by Kiana cigarette."And you should really stop with the cancer sticks.." He muttered lightly flicking the cigarette that was securely in his lips.

"That just means you suck...Hmm or would you prefer licking?" Kain said in a cold trollish way as he turned away to blow out the smoke. "Just doing me" answered Kain, trolling Liam again as he narrowed his eyes and looked away. "Yeah, my state of health is...Just Dandy. I'm not married and some married people still party so why give a mother fuck?" Replied Kain as he stepped out of the alley. "So what are your grades like?" He asked for the first point/part of their conversation Kain tried not to be cold or a troll.

Jack smiled once more at Aryen before walking back to his bedroom. He left the door open and tugged his shirt off over his head. Flopping down on the bed Jack stared up at the ceiling. He wasn't tired now and it made him a bit angry but he could handle it. He stayed like that for hours as he thought about what was going to happen when Logan spilled his secrets to him the next day. Early morning came and Jack realized he was hungry so he snuck out into the kitchen. He did not want to wake up the blonde who in case he was asleep.

Liam, was nonetheless fucking irritated by kain already. But needless to say kept that 'innocent boy thats childish' act and listened to his trolling comments. At first he was going to say 'Shut the fuck up' in a annoyed manner however listened and put up with it anyways, giving out a deep sigh and causing a warm cloud to come out from his lips.

"Yeah, my state of health is...Just Dandy. I'm not married and some married people still party so why give a mother fuck?""

"Didnt ask, don't really care besides that disgusting habit of yours. Though I'm sure your health is A-ok!~"

Retorted Liam stuffing his bare hands in his pockets, as he said that in a overly happy way. Obviously being sarcastic."So what are your grades like?" Asked the male who smoked away and was simply 'just being him'. To make up for his attitude, the male abruptly grinned happily again."Perfect! All A's!" He chuckled happily. But those werent 'A's' earned, they were A's 'stolen' as his you could say."Hmm--This topic is boring! But nonetheless, guess its a start!" Sighed Liam drastically."What do you do if your forever alone then mister?" He asks beginning to lean down and look up at Kain."Hm, kain?" He mutters letting out a small giggle.

"Hm your a bit of an asshole" Then Kain raised an eyebrow anime style. "Perhaps an elitist asshole?" Then he nodded to himself confirming the lowly statement as fact. With another anime style nod his spects. Shone with no light. Kain smikred and grabbed Liam by the collar after outing his cigarette. "Then I summon a dickgirl from the eighth dimension" he said, Kain himself was unsure if he was being serious or not as he tilted his head at n acute angle to make himself look insane. He did speak the words of someone whom may pass off as insane.

Aryen decided to take his shirt off but to let his trousers on. He neatly folded the shirt and put it on the coffee table. Snuggling into the blankets, he started thinking, thinking about Jackson. He should probably be worrying about Logan, but he kept fantasizing about the older male. He was blushing badly, but nobody could see happily. He did fell asleep eventually and was still doing so when Jack woke up.

Jack tiptoed past the couch and into his kitchen. He rummaged around for a mug and as quietly as he possibly could began to make himself some coffee. He munched on a banana as well as he stared out into the early morning snow that covered the ground outside his window. "It's going to be an interesting day." He said aloud to himself without realizing it. He peered over at Aryen hoping he hadn't woken him.

Reactions: k-michelle412
Aryen was still fast asleep, his hand touching the floor. He was sleeping so peacefully, his face looked like that of a teen. He mumbled softly and turned on his back, still sleeping.

Jackson bit his lip and smiled to himself. Aryen was precious. His coffee finally finished and the aroma filled the air. It was a smell that Jackson loved. He put some cream and sugar in and began to sip at the warm drink. He took a seat at his table and watched the sleeping boy. It would probably look weird if Aryen woke up but Jack didn't much care. He liked watching the other boy sleep, he seemed restless.

• Love
Reactions: Ethan Le Me
Aryen chewed a few times, having a weird taste in his mouth from sleeping with his mouth open. He then rubbed his eyes and pushed some hair away. He definitely needed a hair cut. He opened his eyes and was a bit disoriented, but fast remembered. He smelled coffee, oh how he wanted that hot drink. He then saw Jackson sitting, which made Aryen smile. "morning"

Status
Not open for further replies.