Walking alone (yaoi)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I..." Aryen sighed. "I met him back on the street again and he had a bruise on his cheek. I didn't make anything special of it. It was slippery" he was slightly scared that Jackson him would see as naive or blind. "and back at the restaurant two guys came. They looked scary and it unsettled me. I thought that maybe it were friends. Logan is slightly weird after all" he mumbled the last part

Soon after a few minutes of falling asleep, Titus had barked which woke Cassius up. He got up tiredly, and rubbed his eyes."What Titus? Needa whizz?" He groaned."The things you have to do when getting two dogs." He mumbled annoyed, he was just really tired that was all and Cassius out on the same outfit he wore not to long ago and went in the drawers to grab two of his warm Burberry scarves, which he tied around Titus neck, and the other he simply wrapped the two ends around grizzly's neck before walking out his room then his house and locking the door behind him.

He didn't put a collar or leash on his dogs, considering that they even knew their way back home and Cassius perked up the collars of his peacoat walking and closing the gates behind him."God it's freezing." He said walking around the neighborhood as his dogs did their things. If they pooped on the other hand, Cassius didn't plan on picking it up since he felt lazy and soon the dogs perked their heads up hearing something. A person in particular

Logan trudged through the bushes, arms crossed trying to keep himself warm. His breath came out in white clouds in the frigid air. He could hear the movement of animals but Logan kept moving. His legs were screaming for him to stop but he kept going.
Logan stumbled over a tree stump, landing with a hard thump on the ground. He quickly flipped to his back groaning, jaw clenched tight. Everything was searing in pain as Logan took measured breaths to keep down the scream f pain that was beginning to bubble up. "Shit that hurt."

Cassius slightly jumped when he saw Logan on the ground. The dots growled lowly until Cassius approached Logan and got him up."Logan!?" He said worriedly."Aren't you supposed to be at home?! Or in a hospital!?" He yelled."Geez! You shouldn't be doing stupid things!" He whimpered putting Logan's arm across his shoulders and making him stand."My house is the nicest and biggest one in the neighborhood... It's down there." Cassius quickly said. He was concerned for Logan, and figured they could talk later after he took Logan to his house. Compared to Logan, Cassius was obviously warmer and had more heat and his dogs followed ahead.

"It's fine. Just curious." Jackson replied as he pulled up to his home. He got out and walked up to the front door pulling his keys out. He unlocked the door and turned the light on as he walked in. "Welcome to my home..." He mumbled and took off his hat and gloves. Something wasn't right and Jack sensed it almost immediately. "Logan?" He called out and looked down the hall. He knocked on the door to the guest bedroom. "Logan?" He called again. No sound was coming out so he opened it and frowned. "You have got to be joking.... he's gone."

Reactions: k-michelle412
Logan glared up at Cassius, partly because he was in pain and the guy was yelling obnoxiously loud and the other part being that he was found. He didn't want to be found by anyone he knew. They would go back and tell Jackson.
Logan kept his mouth shut as Cassius helped him up. Honestly Logan's chance of having done it on his own was very low. He pulled out of Cassius grip as soon as he got his bearings. "Look I'm fine, okay." He didn't sound as convincing as he wanted but Logan forced himself to take the needed steps away from Cassius, only to stumble again. "I'm fine. I'm fine." He mumbled forcing himself forward. Logan said it over and over again in his head as he moved forward. His legs were shaking and Logan was pretty sure the ground wasn't supposed to be spinning.

Every time Logan kept stubbornly insisting, it only gave Cassius more permission to be even more worked for him and Cassius grabbed him by his arm, leaning him against him."H-Hey! Don't be stubborn!" He said."There's gotta be a reason why you ran away.... I'm pretty sure that guy isn't all that irresponsible." Added Cassius then he shut his eyes closed."P-Please don't reject me..! I just wanna help!" He said slightly teary eyed and sniffling as he held onto Logan's arm gently. He was close to crying to help, and nobody would ever reject Cassius since he had a 'puppy' face. Cassius was known to be a slight cry baby or brat sometimes too so this was part of his traits to remember at the least and he stand there holding in his cries cause 1. Logan was more weaker then he last saw him, and 2. Logan was being stubborn and acting tough, making him reject his offer of help.

Aryen looked around, it was really big compared to his room. And then he heard that Logan was gone and his blood ran cold. "no" he mumbled. He was gonna get himself killed. He looked at Jack "we have to go look for him" he concluded. Leaving Logan alone wasn't an option

Logan stumbled back into Cassius when he tugged on him. He sighed defeated as Cassius became even more upset. It wasn't like he could just pull away either, the guy was practically glued to his arm right now.
The sniffling is what got him. Logan groaned to himself as Cassius began to tear up. "Okay. Okay. Just..." Logan sighed defeated. "Don't cry." Logan consented and let Cassius lead him inside. "I'm not rejecting you." Logan mumbled attempting to make Cassius feel better and at least not crying because of him.

Cassius almost immediately stopped tearing up and gave a triumphant smile wiping his eyes. He lead Logan back to his house and the dogs closed the gates before he opened the front door and walked in helping Logan, laying him on the couch and going back to close and lock the door. The dogs on the other hand happily and curiously greeted Logan and Cassius changed out his clothes."Need anything?" He asks walking to his room to grab some pajama pants he had then walked back out and stand next to Logan."Hungry? Thirsty? I can make hot chocolate!" He grinned warmly."And since you're here, the only downside is that I have to wear pants and not prance around in my underwear...." Sighed Cassius sulking momentarily as he went to his kitchen to make himself a hot chocolate.

"B-But I'm still mad at you! You're crazy." He commented quickly."Does that guy know you're away? I'm pretty sure you're worrying him to death..." Mumbled Cassius. Jesus, he was so concerned about everything he started stirring his hot chocolate and putting marshmallows in it before going to his fridge and taking out whip cream.

Logan slumped on the couch with a frown. He looked around the apartment with a keen eye. It was really nice but Logan pretended to hate it. He didn't want to be here and Logan wasn't going to contradict that notion.
Logan looked up at Cassius with a frown. "No I don't want anything." He looked away, crossing his arms as a shiver wracked through his body. He hadn't known how cold he was until he was in the safety and warmth of a house.
Logan took the time given to him when Cassius changed to stand and start wondering around the room. He nearly fell more than a few times thanks to the dogs busy memorizing his scent. He turned to see Cassius exit his room in just pajama pants and quickly turned around. "Well excuse me for intruding on your personal space." Logan rolled his eyes as his words dripped with sarcasm. He kept his eyes down as he followd Cassius to the kitchen and leaned on the doorway.
"Yeah you're so mad you invited me in and started to make me hot chocolate. I'd say you're rather furious." Logan flashed his signature smirk as his eyes lit with mischief. It was a big turn from his frown he'd been wearing lately. Logan fell silent when Cassius mentioned Jackson. "He's my brother..." He said flatly. "He'll get over it. He's stupid if he tries to do anything." It was harsh but it would keep Jackson away just like he wanted. Away and safe.

"Yeah you're so mad you invited me in and started to make me hot chocolate. I'd say you're rather furious." Commented Logan sarcastically as Cassius put whip cream on it in circular motions. He looked up at him and stuck his tongue out."And who said this was yours? I guess I should start making you a cup then!" He said with attitude like a child back. Then he said the guy was his brother."Oh." He awkwardly said as Logan went on."I don't think that's how brothers should be like... Even though I'm an only child." Cassius said giving Logan his cup of hot chocolate and making a new one for himself."Well,hmmm..." Mumbled Cassius being thoughtful."I'm pretty sure you're worrying him to death. If this continues on--You'll regret it later in life." Smiled Cassius."Besides brothers are always there or each other right? It's better then being an only child in my opinion." He commented.

(It's a house. Cassius is from a rich family XD I THOUGHT WE NEEDED ATLEAST ONE RICH KID WHO HAS IT EASY MOSTLY LOL.)

"Okay." Jackson muttered and looked at Aryen. "Thing is... I have no idea where the hell he would be." He wracked his brains. "we can start at my parents house and go from there." Jackson took his phone out and dialed Logan's number.

Aryen leaned against the wall. He wasn't going to cry, he needed to be strong. Why was Logan doing this? He wasn't protecting Jackson by this, he was only making him desperate. This is what family should be, they should worry about each other. Logan was totally ignoring that. He wiped his eyes quickly hoping Jack didn't notice

Logan rolled his eyes. "Well I was right wasn't I?" He smirked as he took his cup in his hand. He ignored Cassius say he shouldn't make Jackson worry. The guy was a big boy. He'd get over it.
At least...that's what Logan told himself as he walked back to the couch. He refused to acknowledge the sinking feeling in his gut. The one that tells you that you should rewind time and fix the biggest mistake you're about to make. Logan shoved it away, drowning it in hot chocolate that singed his mouth but tasted fantastic.
"Wow...this is....okay. This is really good." Logan mumbled to himself with wide eyes and licked his lips.
His phone buzzed in his pocket. Confused Logan pulled it out only to see Jackson's name. Logan sighed as he set his drink down and walked a bit behind the couch. He pressed answer and held it to his ear. "I'm not telling you where I am." Logan said stubbornly.

Cassius smiled."Thanks." Then put everything away and grabbed his cup walking towards Logan who stand up and took a call. He couldn't help but slightly giggle and point at his own nose as if saying,"You got whip cream on your nose." But seeing as he was busy on the phone, he simply just wiped it off with his finger.

"I'm not yelling you where I am." Logan said, to which Cassius raised an eyebrow and was about to shout at him.

Jackson heard this and looked over at Aryen. "Logan listen to me. I am here with Aryen and he is upset that we don't know where you are. So please save us both the trouble and just let us know where you are..." Jackson mumbled into the phone as he walked towards the door.

"Look, I'm fine okay. I'm not going to tell you because you're going to try and get involved. I'm not letting you get hurt so stop asking and don't use Aryen as leverage. That's not fair." Logan huffed as Cassius was trying to get his attention for something. He waved his hand shooing him away, leaning on the back of the couch.

Cassius pouted. He wasn't going to get them hurt? Was it about what happened before when he was on the ground hurt? Cassius rolled his eyes staying quiet and sighed. He then tried to grab the phone from Logan and started talking loudly."NO W--" but was cut off by Logan who covered his mouth forcing him to quiet down.

Logan glared down at Cassius. "Will you be quiet?" He whispered harshly slowly removing his hand from his mouth. "Sh!" Logan held a finger to his lips with a stern look.

Status
Not open for further replies.