Walking alone (yaoi)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"And why would you cry?" Logan said. Cassius began to pout."You know why--Dont make me answer that!" He insisted, now his ears were getting redder."Because something might happen to you." Cassius answered which was half a lie.

"There's truth to that." Logan shrugged. He turned back and kept walking unsatisfied with the answer he was given. "Then again, why stay with someone who didn't want me to stay in the first place." His voice held a whimsical air to it as Logan waved his hand dismissively. Cassius couldn't see the large smirk plastered forever on to Logan's face. Teasing cassis was even more fun than teasing Jackson.

"Whaa--Wait!" Cassius said grabbing Logan's arms already really embarrassed."What do you want me to say!?" Cassius whimpered covering his face with his other hand. Cassius thought, maybe he should confess now? Would that make him stay? He felt so shy to confess though and muttered really really lowly."I like you." Then said in a normal voice."Stay now, please?" Which can be heard. Cassius was scared of being rejected on top of that which was why he said it so lowly. And cause he was the first guy Cassius really liked and got close to despite a first meeting.

[spoili]
tumblr_static_blush_boy_anime.jpg
[/spoili]

Logan stared down at Cassius with a completely blank face. He was still processing his words. Cassius...liked him. Actually enjoyed having Logan around. Logan. Cassius liked Logan. No one liked Logan. He was pretty sure his brother barely liked him being around, not that it wasn't Logan's own fault.
"Oh." Logan blinked and faced Cassius. What was he supposed to say now? This wasn't what Logan did and far from anything he was used to.
"Stay now, please?" Cassius said. Logan nodded dumbly and allowed Cassius to pull him back inside. "Okay." He muttered still in slight shock from Cassius' barely audible confession.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
That was embarrassing, since Logan was dumbfounded it meant he heard Cassius and Cassius let go of his arm quickly then covered his face with both hands."I don't know what to do now.. Sorry." He mumbled extremely embarrassed. But atleast it got him to stay? In a stupid way."Sorry for being awkward..we just met too." he mumbled. Cassius kept apologizing, literally he wanted to die for saying such a stupid thing that was true. They saw each other a lot just never talked to each other until today and Cassius continued to bury his face in his hands."Its fine if you don't wanna be my friend anymore. You're just the first I like." He said muffling his voice, referring to him as the first guy hes ever liked."Its weird, sorry." He adds apologetically then walked to his room.

• Love
Reactions: Ethan Le Me
Logan could feel his mind slowly being able to catch up with reality. Wait, why was Cassius running off? Shit he was all embarrassed.
Before he got too far, Logan reached out and latched on to his arm. "Dude..." Logan wasn't exactly sure what to do right now. Yeah he's had girls hit on him, some even came up with elaborate (weird) ways to confess, before back in high school but he'd never had a guy confess to him before.
Instead of overthinking what to say, Logan pulled Cassius to him and wrapped his arms around him. It was a little awkward for him. Comforting someone, anyone else, was new and the two boys were practically the same size which made the hug strange at first. "Just chill." Logan pulled back, arms resting over Cassius's shoulders. "Nothing's awkward. I've just never....had something like that happen before." Logan was clearly referencing having a male admit to liking him.

Cassius was pulled into a hug by Logan. He felt warm, but Cassius tried to fight his hug slightly."L-Let go!" He said lightly pressing him away. But he had Cassius locked in a hug pretty good and Cassius sniffles teary eyed."This is so embarrassing." He said slightly muffled by his shoulder.

"Just shut up and enjoy it." Logan mumbled softly. It's not like he hugged people a lot. Logan slowly let Cassius go, hands dangling at his sides as he shifted his weight from one foot to the other. "Okay, yeah....I think I like you too....or whatever." Logan shoved his hands in his pockets and walked into the living room like it was his house and sat on the couch.

Last edited:
( LICKING ROOM ROTFL I got what you mean though. XDD)
Cassius quietly followed him and awkwardly sat a small distance away from Logan looking down."O-oh I see." He mumbles. There was an awkward silence for Cassius and he didnt look back at Logan."What do we do now?" He asked spacing out slightly.

((Shhhh! You saw nothing.))

Logan eyed Cassius warily as he sat next to him. What did they do now? Logan focused his gaze forward and took the remote. "Tv sounds good." He muttered not too sure either. Most people he hung around didn't do anything other than drink or gamble. This, sitting with television, able to have a good time was new.
Logan surfed through the channels, every now and then glancing at Cassius. He picked a random show and set the remote down, taking the opportunity and scooted slightly closer to Cassius.

Kain
images
was outside in a alleyway smoking a soex bid is grape flavored cigarette. "What am I gonna do today?" He asked himself the cigar smoke leaving through his nostrils.

Cassius sat there and began slouching, he didn't even know what to say or do as he watched tv and laid down, unintentionally landing his head on Logan's lap."Woah! S-sorry!" He said sitting straight up and alarmed."I'm just really tired and have classes tomorrow,.." He mumbled.

Logan jumped feeling something on his lap. Did he drop something? As soon as he looked down, Cassius seemed to realize what was going on as well, and shot up. He mumbled an apology to which Logan only rolled his eyes.
Logan chewed his bottom lip and nudged Cassius back to his lap. He kept his eyes up, refusing to look at the other boy he had just made lay on his lap and watched television. "I don't mind." Logan admitted as quietly as possible in hope that Cassius wouldn't hear.

Cassius blinked suddenly when he was placed back to Logan's lap. He laid there watching tv."What if I fall asleep.." He mumbled."Actually I can't sleep. I'm wearing pants and your forcing me to stay on your lap., so I won't be having any sleep at all." He commented slightly complaining. But he did wanted Logan to stay nonetheless.

Logan glanced down at Cassius. "Well you'd sleep obviously." He said in response to his first question. Logan blinked at Cassius's later comment. His mind wandered to "unclean" thoughts. His eyes traveled down Cassius's frame. His mind continued with his train of thought forcif him to shift in his seat to keep it unnoticeable. Logan cleared his throat before speaking. "I don't see why that's an issue." Hopefully his voice didn't give away what his mind was conjuring.

"I don't like pants, it's uncomfortable. Plus it makes me to hot if I sleep with them on." Cassius answered not noticing when Logan moved."Just briefs." He commented little realizing that he was probably teasing Logan, but unintentionally of course. Cassius then perked his head up and looked at Logan obliviously."Why? What's wrong?" He asked blinking innocently.

"Damn." Logan muttered softly. Did the guy really have to tell him what kind of underwear he was wearing? That wasn't fair. He was close to whining. Logan shifted once more before Cassius looked up at him. He was so oblivious it was funny but Logan couldn't be more thankful, and then he asked if anything was wrong.
"Uh, nothing's wrong." Logan broke eye contact and looked anywhere but Cassius. "You could just take them off anyway you know." Logan spoke before the words had even registered in his mind. He forced himself to look at Cassius like he didn't care either way but inside he was freaking out and preparing himself to get hit, although he doubted Cassius would do that. Maybe blush and storm off instead.

Reactions: Ethan Le Me
"Now? I wouldn't take them off Infront of you." Cassius responded."But I am tired, I'm just going to go back in my room. If you need me I'll be in there--Just wake me up if anything." He said standing up and walking away from Logan. When Cassius reached his room, the dogs left his room and he laid back into his bed and carelessly tossed his pants away. He hid under the blankets for the most part and had his back turned to the door.

Logan would be lieing if he said he wasn't disappointed. He watched Cassius walk away to his room until he couldn't see him anymore. Once he was out of sight Logan looked down at his lap and glared. "The serious fuck." He huffed and hoisted himself off the couch. Hopefully Cassius wouldn't mind him using his shower.
Logan wandered the house until he found the bathroom, across the hall from Cassius's room and walked in. He stripped and showered, effectively calming himself down. Stepping out of the shower, Logan dried off and wrapped the towel around his waist. He checked himself out in the mirror. The bruises weren't too bad, some having not appeared just yet. Shrugging Logan welcomed himself to Cassius's room and borrowed a pair of boxer briefs and basketball shorts, he had his own shirts, and glanced at the curled up form in the sheets. 'Should I mess with him or not?' He debated mentally.

Cassius heard something in his room, but laid under the blankets. He assumed it was just his dogs most likely, Logan wouldn't even trespass in his room anyways right? On second thought, he did give him permission. But then again, Cassius was about to sleep and just closed his eyes under the sheets. He wasn't really sleeping, just resting his eyes a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.