Walking alone (yaoi)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upon seeing Aryen make a ninja star and merely put it down, he frowned. He pointed at it and asked for permission first."Can I see that?" He asked. Once he had permission, Cassius grabbed the ninja star and threw it towards Logan."Hah!" He said."Thats what you get for throwing a snowball at me!" Grinned the male smiling.

Logan was completely spaced out until the ninja star smacked him square in the forehead. His eyes grew wide and searched for the culprit before landing on Cassius. "You threw it first!" Logan frowned looking to Aryen for support. "He totally started it right?!" He would back him up, he was there.

While the three boys conversed the bell to the front door chimed. In walked two men in black with scowls on their faces. They were looking for someone and that someone was a few feet away. One of them spotted Logan and nudged the other and pointed. A dangerous smile crept on to their faces as they approached. The duo stood behind Cassius and Aryen and cleared their throats.

Logan looked up mid sentence and visibly paled. This was not a good time. "Uh, I'll be right back..." Logan's eyes didn't leave the two men as he slid out of his chair and over to the men. Outside he was confident as they strolled casually out and into the alleyway where there were less people, but inside he was shaking and terrified. Logan knew they were there for the money and he didn't have enough. Not since his parents basically mugged him for the rest of it.

Twenty minutes later the two men left the alley with smug smiles and a handful of cash. They stepped into a blacked out car and sped off. Logan lay crumpled in the alley. His vision was blurry and everything was spinning with each breath he took. He pulled himself up and sat, leaning against the wall. His breathing was in short gasps as he groaned trying to stand. Logan simply fell back to the ground. "Shit." He couldn't go back in there. Him leaving like that was suspicious enough but this was blatantly obvious. Logan pulled out his now smashed phone and dialed the only number he knew by heart, he just prayed to God Jackson would pick up before Aryen or Cassius found him, although that was nearly impossible.

"Well" Aryen started when Logan asked him for back up but stopped talking and looked back at the two giant males. He was rather confused when Logan just left with them. He looked at Cassius, but seeing his face he knew he wouldn't get any explenation. The food arrived and Aryen started eating thankfully. He might have tolded them he wasn't hungry, but oh for fuck's sake his stomach was begging him for more. When Logan didn't come back Aryen frowned. He looked at Cassius "We should go look for him"

Jackson groaned when his phone began going off. HE looked at it. Logan. "OH lord..." He muttered and answered it. "You're in jail aren't you?" Jackson mumbles sleepily into the phone. He sat up and stretched out his arms.

"No..." Logan tried to keep the pain from his voice but everything hurt too much. The phone felt like a brick in his hands, way too heavy. "I...I need your help.." Logan whimpered keeping his voice soft. He never wanted to call Jackson for help. He hated it, every word that came from him. Logan had been alone and independent for years and it hurt to need someone again, to need someone who just up and left the first chance he got.
Logan took a shaky breath only to feel a searing pain in his chest. "Please....I need help..." Logan choked out. His entire body weight on the dumpster next to him. "Jacky..." Logan used his brothers old nickname from when they were little. He just needed his big brother again. "I'm sorry..."

Jackson listened and immediately big brother mode turned on. He stood up and grabbed his jacket, pulling a hat on. "Where are you Logan? I am coming to get you." He grasped the keys from the car he barely drove but he felt the circumstances called for it. Jackson had always been protective of his brother even though Logan didn't like it. They were related and he would always be there for his brother. No questions asked. HE walked out to the car waiting for Logan's reply.

Logan coughed into his hand only to see crimson splattered over his paling hands. "S-Susie's.." He hated being weak in front of anyone. Even over the phone. "I'm sorry Jacky. They...I had to okay. Mom and dad they...they owe a lot of money and I...I had to. They don't have anyone else. And they stole the rest from me. I couldn't stop them and I was short with the money and I'm sorry!" Something in Logan snapped. He could hear Jackson getting into his car and the relief was coursing through him. He confessed everything to Jackson, their parents addiction, the money they owe, and how he had to work to pay it off. Things he never thought he would ever tell his brother he was choking out in a rush.

As time went by, Cassius looked around. He placed money on the table to pay for everything and looked at Aryen."I'll be back.. Eat up, I already paid." He smiled."Im gonna try and find Logan..Something doesn't feel right and its been over twenty minutes now." He said concerned before writing his number down quickly and giving it to Aryen."If you new or want anything or just wanna talk, here's my number." He smiled before walking out the restaurant.

Cassius didnt want to leave for long. Therefore he paced up and down te strets."LOGAN!?" He called as he breathed out a puff of cloud. Then he heard groaning and quickly ran to where he heard the groan. Then he saw a male on the ground and ran towards the figure. Cassius inspected carefully and gave a surprised look down at Logan."Logan!? I knew something wasnt right!" He hissed kneeling beside his new friend and helping him sit up.

Jackson was barely listening. What the hell had happened since he had left home?! Angry, he sped down the road and stopped outside of Susie's. He was fuming at his parents stupidity. Shoving his hands into his pockets he walked down an alley and looked for his brother. When he found LOgan he hurried over and as gently as he could hugged his brother to him. "Thank you for calling me..."

Logan tried to shrink into the shadows. He didn't want anyone other than Jackson to find him. He didn't want anyone to know what happened but Cassius found him anyway.
Logan leaned into Cassius with nearly all of his weight. "I'm fine. Really. I'm okay. Just go back. I'm fine." It sounded like Logan was trying to convince himself as Cassius.
He felt around encompass him and heard his brothers voice. Logan instantly relaxed and hugged Jackson tightly, muttering "I'm sorry." Over and over. He couldn't remember the last time Jackson and him had ever been this close. It felt a whole other life. "I'm sorry Jack. I'm sorry." Logan breathed out. God everything hurt so bad.
"Where's...Aryen?" Logan asked after calming down. If anything he didn't want him seeing him weak. Something in Logan hated the idea of Aryen seeing him defenseless and practically crying into his brothers shoulder. "Don't...let him see okay?" He looked pleadingly into Cassius' eyes. "Tell him...I don't know, just don't tell him." Logan didn't want Aryen, so seemingly sweet, to know he got beaten because he was short on money from selling drugs. It was a fate worse than this in Logan's eyes as backwards as that seemed.

Jackson finally pulled away but he stayed close to Logan, eyeing him warily. "You and I need to have a long talk about all of this, okay?" He sighed and rubbed at his tired eyes. He looked over at the other man, one whom he had not seen before. "Oh, uh, hi." He sighed and offered him a hand. "I'm Jackson."

Logan nodded weakly. He was not looking forward to that talk at all. Actually, maybe after Jackson helps him he could sneak out and avoid it all together. Logan knew how shitty that was but he didn't want drag Jackson into this.

Suddenly Aryen was all alone with a lot of. Well, throwing it away would be a shame wouldn't it? He asked the waiter for a bag and then walked out. He stopped when he heard talking. He listened without him approaching. Logan didn't want him to know? Why not? Had he done something wrong? What the fuck was going on?

The curiosity inside him wanted to go to them, but he didn't. If Logan didn't want to see him... Wel screw him

Reactions: k-michelle412
Logan pushed off the wall and somehow made it to his feet. He took a sharp intake of breath as a sharp pain rocketed through his ribs. 'Ow.' Logan's eyes flew shut as he focused on his breathing. God that hurt so damn bad. He was panting an holding his center willing his breathing to calm down. "Let's go." He growled, not because he was angry but because that was the only way to speak that didn't cause an excruciating amount of pain.
Logan, being stubborn, wouldn't let anyone help him. He leaned on the brick wall of the alleyway for support as he basically stumbled out of the alley. He concentrated hard on his steps, having to pitch himself forward, take a step, and catch himself on the wall. He made it to the end and almost ran right into Aryen.
Logan actually stumbled this time to avoid running full force into the blonde. His breathing was labored fell the effort of walking and he looked like a deer in the headlights. There was no way he could explain away his bruised and bloody appearance. Logan gulped as his brown eyes stared slightly apprehensively at Aryen. How long had he been there? Did he know? Was he going to say anything?
"Uh..hey." Logan croaked out, wincing at the pain from talking semi-normally. He was still weighing heavily against the wall as he waited with baited breath for Aryen to answer. He took in the others appearance and saw his somewhat angry expression. Did something happen to him?
Logan realized he got ditched by two people in a restaurant and might have had to eat by himself. Guilt filled the black haired boy, something he hadn't felt in a very long time.

Cassius nodded then walked over to Aryen upon seeing him."Hey. Sorry for leaving you for a few minutes.. I wouldn't mind making it up myself." Smiled Cassius as Logan slowly left. Cassius was acting cheerful still nonetheless but it was apparent in his eyes he wasnt so happy and looked at Aryen."We can still do something if you want?" He asks blinking--Having a natural innocent and gentle look on him.

Cassius reached into his pocket taking out a piece of scrap paper from class which had math equations and whatnot and wrote his number on it."And here's my number incase or something." He offered smiling, however his smile seemed worrisome mainly because of what happened to Logan and the sight of him as well as what he did to Aryen."Im really sorry, please forgive me!" He said again truly feeling bad.

Aryen looked from Logan to cassius and he then saw Jackson in the back. He wasn't calming down, something was going on and they weren't telling him. "What the fuck is happening" he didn't look so cute and sweet anymore. "I am not some child! I'm adult, I can vote you know. What is going on, Logan what happened to you" Aryen was concerned about Logan, but he was still kinda angry.

Logan swallowed thickly and looked down. Now he made Aryen mad and worried. Damn. Logan looked up at Cassius for help but shook his head and sighed. As much as he didn't want to tell Aryen what was going on he wasn't going to downright lie to his face. Maybe he could get away with a half truth.
"Just...it's complicated. I....owe a lot of money." Logan felt that was truth enough. Although he was working to pay off his parents debt he didn't want to divulge their drug use to Aryen just yet.

Aryen suddenly felt pity. He didn't show it, because he knew Logan wouldn't want Aryen to pity him, but his face softened. he knew how it was to have money problems and he knew how it was to get beat up so hard that you couldn't remember your own name. "okay, I understand" he said softly. "you probably wanne go home with Jack"

Logan sighed grateful. He even pulled a smile even though the muscles in his face were screaming for him to just stop. He wrapped an arm around Aryen in a gentle hug, more so for himself than anything. Without thinking Logan pressed his lips to Aryen's cheek when he began to pull out of the hug and then he stood straight, well as straight as he could. "See ya later." Logan muttered before looking to Jackson so they could leave. He really just wanted to sleep.

He hugged Logan back, but lightly so that he didn't hurt him "Logan, stay safe" he blushed when his cheek was kissed and he turned to Cassius "I am not mad at you" he was back to his true self and was talking shyly "really I am not, you did the right thing" Aryen then walked over to Jackson and took his hand, nudging him to bend down a bit. "look after Logan and tell me if it is to much of if you need just somebody extra" he whispered in Jack's ear, keeping hold of his hand

Status
Not open for further replies.