Walking alone (yaoi)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hey!" Logan spluttered shaking the snow from his face with a frown. It looked like he was pissed off but inside he was laughing. This guy had spunk, he could live with a snow ball to the face.
Logan threw one back nailing the kid in the side of the head. "It was too funny! Beside you would have laughed at me if I fell." Logan scoffed as a smirk replaced his scowl. "Names Logan. Do I know you?" Logan eyed the male again. He definitely knew him.
"Oh...hey Aryen." Logan muttered shifting so his black eye wasn't as noticeable to the blonde. He seemed like the caring type and he didn't need to asked questions. If he was asked questions he had to answer and if he answered they would try and help and that never works. "Where's Jackson?"

Jackson had watched Aryen go and decided to head on his way home. He shoved his hands into his pockets and fought the cold wind that was whipping along the icy streets now. He made it home and unlocked the door, walking into the house. Thankfully it was warm in there as he kicked off his boots and pulled off the jacket, hanging it up. He collapsed on the couch and almost instantly fell asleep, the long day taking a toll on him.

As soon as Cassius felt the snowball hit the side of his face, he shook his head then patted the snow down laughing."I'm Cassius, and I think we've seen each other around a lot,,?" He said tilting his head. Cassius was sure of it but whenever he spotted Logan he hid his face with embarrassment. And this time he did just that, stuffing the bottom part of his face in his scarf. Good thing he wasn't shy, and had so,e social skills."I work at a comic store most times." He shrugged."And work at another place on weekends." However Cassius seemed to be private about working on weekends. In truth he worked at a funny cafe as a host. Or as one of them. One of those cafés and he stretched his arms up in the air before looking at Aryen."And I'm fine, thanks Aryen!" He said grinning warmly, knowing his name from Logan for the most part.

(found this gif that looks like Cassius.I AM JUST DYING OF WAITINF TO USE IT. WHEN THE TIME COMES I CANT WAIT THOUGH LOL
[spoili]
tumblr_mbawb9jzff1rufsbwo1_500.gif
[/spoili]

Logan had been to the comic store a few times. He hoped that's how Cassius had seen him before. Logan prayed it wasn't from other activities.
"So, you guys hungry? I'm starving." Logan laced his fingers behind his head and gave a goofy smile. It was probably around midnight but Logan hadn't eaten since three o'clock and could go for some food right about now.

Reactions: 2 people
{ you just Gave me a oppurtunity to use the gif. COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT. }
[spoili]
tumblr_mbawb9jzff1rufsbwo1_500.gif
[/spoili]
"So you guys hungry? I'm starving." Commented Logan. From embarrassment and while blushing, Cassius slightly smiled letting out a small giggle and covered his face as usual from shyness."Well it's late.. But yeah I guess. I'm kinda lazy to cook for myself." Shrugged Cassius."If it's fine with you for me to tag along." Blushed the male kindly. It was hard to tell if he was blushing, seeing as despite having red cheeks it usually meant it was super cold for Cassius so that was an advantage and he looked at Logan.

Reactions: k-michelle412
Logan smiled hearing Cassius was on board. "That's one down." Logan smirked and turned his gaze sliding over to Aryen. "Hungry? I know this awesome spot for burgers. Ever heard of Susie's?" Nine times out of ten you could find Logan there eating.

"Uhm" He said more to himself then towards the other males. He put his finger on his mouth as he was thinking about it. Cassius seemed a good guy, but he didn't know that about Logan.. But whatever it was better then going home. "Yeah, you can count me in. But I don't have any money for it.." He never really had money for anything. He looked at both the other guys. "Nevermind, I'll just go" He said softly and turned so that he could walk away

Logan rolled his dark eyes and reached out to Aryen's wrist. His fingers wrapped around it as he tugged on the smaller boy to spin him back around.
"It's cool, I got ya." Logan smiled a real, genuine smile as he nodded in the direction of the diner. "C'mon it's good food."

Cassius followed quietly with his hands in his pockets."Maybe we can both pay for him, split his cost for half." He suggested politely and blinked as they were walking to the restaurant.

Aryen looked at the two guys. Why are they being so nice to him? This was such a weird day, everybody was being so polite and friendly. He smiled genuinely and looked at his new gloves, made by Logan and Jackson's mother.

"If you want." Logan shrugged not really caring. It was kind of nice having two normal people to talk to. The diner wasn't far and soon they were seated in the back corner next to a window. Logan peered at his menu even though he got the same thing every time.

Aryen wasn't going to go with something expensive, he would probably take the cheapest burger on the menu and a small coke. He wasn't much of an eater anyway. He looked at both the boys and felt slightly awkward. He barely knew them, wait no, he didn't knew them

Last edited by a moderator:
The waitress walked over smiling at Logan. "Bacon cheeseburger with French fries and a vanilla milkshake." She rattled off as Logan smiled at ease in the diner he considered more of a home than where he truly lived.
"When have I ever gotten anythin else?" Logan smirked at the waitress.
"Touché. What can I get you boys?" She asked turning to Cassius and Aryen.

Cassius chuckled."Cheesy curly fries, Mountain Dew, A dozen fried chicken, and same as him--A bacon cheese burger I mean." The male ordered then thought a moment."Can i have a large chocolate lava cake form later too?with vanilla icecream and fried dough bites with both sugar and cinnamon?" grinned cassius. the lady was surprised at cassius's big order compared to his looks and she nodded in amazement taking it.

The male then looked over at Aryen grinning.

Reactions: k-michelle412
Aryen tried to hold back a gasp. Jesus Christ they are getting so much food. "Just, a cheeseburger with a small coke please" He said so softly that the waitress could barely hear him. But when she did she kind of frowned but nodded, writing it down anyway. Aryen now didn't want to look into the eyes of his fellow visitors.

"Dude what are you a dumpster?" Logan stared wide eyed at Cassius. He thought he ate a lot but jesus who freakin ate that much. Logan laughed incredulously at Cassius. "Damn." He shook his head as Aryen whispered his order. "C'mon splurge a little." Logan ruffled Aryen's hair playfully. This guy needed to lighten up.

"No, trust me I'm fine" He turned to Logan. "I don't eat that much." He smiled at the friendly gesture and then looked at Cassius. "How can you even eat that much?" He laughed softly, probably the first time he did that in this company. He liked both boys. He liked how sudden Logan could be in his decisions and how slightly strange Cassius was. He then thought about Jackson. He sure hoped that he would see Jackson again

Cassius raised his shoulders to a slow shrug."Im hungry I didnt eat all day, I was pretty busy." He laughed."Im willing to share though." He adds looking over at the two."Plus I probably have a fast metabolism, I don't know." Laughed Cassius covering his face before putting his hands down.

Logan paused seeing Aryen smile. That was....wow. The corner of his mouth quirked up as awe shown on his face as Aryen and Cassius conversed. He quickly returned to his cocky smirk hoping neither of them caught that, he was so not that kind of guy. He didn't think people were cute and adorable.
Logan rest his chin in his palm, elbow on the table as he looked between Cassius and Aryen. 'Cute laugh.' Popped into his mind as Cassius laughed behind his hand but if you asked Logan he didn't think things were cute.

Aryen smiled again when Cassius talked. Gosh, he was strange but it was a good kind. And he sure as hell had a cute face. Logan on the other hand had more what you would call a hot face. Sadly for Logan, Aryen had caught his smile. He looked at the boy for a few seconds before taking the napkin and folding it into a ninja star. He then didn't really knew what to do with the ninja star and put it down on the table again.

Status
Not open for further replies.