Voltaire Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lyn walked from the Garden and began to walk the hallways before turning on her heel and beginning towards the Castles living quarters. She walked up the steps and into the main hallway. She walked down it to see several open doors and one with two girls inside of it. She stopped and decided for a split second to be social for once. She stood in the doorway and waited for them to finish talking "Hello, I saw one of you in the Garden earlier or maybe even both.. I cant remember... I don't believe I have had a lot of time to speak to anyone yet so you two are the ones who are the first of such." She said in a slightly confusing manner before shaking her head 'I am really bad at this.' She thought to herself. She refocused herself "I am Lyn... And if you do not mind me asking.. what are your names." She asked them both.

(Speaking to Mirai and Aura's Characters)

Damian steps out of his room after pulling on his leather vest and combat boots. "Its only eight so I have an hour to kill before we are stuck in our rooms." He mutters to himself. As he looked around he noticed everything seem familiar. Not in the way of 'Oh I've been in this room earlier today' but more along the lines as he knew this castle like the back of his hand. He wondered the halls as he played with his blue fire.

"I'm Katrina Markov but you may call me Kat." She replied with a small smile before looking back at Ami, "Actually if I have a glass of blood during meal times I am fine, I can usually go a few days before I get blood deprived." She pulled out a sketch book and set it next to her.

While wondering the halls Damian saw three girls chatting in the corner of his eye. A smirked played his face as the flame surronded the one girls note book. It didn't burn it or anything but you could feel the warm comfortable feeling off it. The flame then formed to look like a rose then flew back to Damian after a few moments.

Katrina smiled then followed the path of the flame then her cheeks grew into a pink color before quickly returning her gaze to Ami as she picked up her sketchbook and held it in her lap trying to distract herself from the young man standing in the doorway.

Lyn tilted her head with a slightly smile "A Vampire... Well that makes one and a half of us.. I am as well but my witch side is much more dominant than my vampiric side.. I dont require blood often.. If not at all and I gain all the benefits from it." She said with a smile. She then turned to damian "I have to give you compliments on your performance with the Violin earlier. I did very much enjoy it.. sorry if I seem formal.. I was raised by two parents that are as ancient as dirt.. I am their first born so.... yeah.. Im also young.. Unlike some who have lived for hundreds of years.." she said before looking at the others.

Damian looms at her and chuckles. "All is well. I was told I'm millions of years old by the headmistress so talk about as old as dirt." He frowns slightly before looking back to them. "I'll play again anytime for you. All you need is to ask." He says while playing with the fire some more this time turning into a Lilly for the girl that complemented his playing. "Oh I'm Damian Von Voltaire. Nice to meet you." He says.

Katrina looked at her and smiled, "I am the youngest of 13 children and roughly around 400 years old, while my sibling are much older than me." She commented quietly. "If it is ok with Ami, I would like to say you are welcome to join us anytime you wish." she stood up as she brushed her hair behind one of her ears and looked down slightly as she turned to Damian, "I am Katrina Markov, its a pleasure to make your acquaintance. May I sketch you?" she asked her voice wavering with nervousness.

Lyn looked at both of them and shuddered slightly "Jeeze.. I am only seventeen... But I spent my years growing up focusing on my arts... I do not draw or write or anything of the type.. My art form is the human body... I love the artistic view of Necromancy and the Arcane... I am a conduit to untold powers.. It is truly amazing.." She said then looked at her hands "I was told I am proficient with Electricity.. so I kinda am like a super powered Tesla coil. I cant even begin to think of the things you all have seen.. I consider myself a Scholar but I haven't seen any of it.. " She said with sigh.

Damian looked at Kat and blinked taken aback by her request to draw him. "Yeah sure. I don't mind." He tells her before looking to Lyn. "Yeah well sadly I have no memory of anything past two weeks ago. I kinda just woke up in the Lord of the castles room and everyone here made a big deal." He laughs recalling the events of his awakening.

Katrina sits back down producing her charcoal pencil and flip to an empty page and began looking up at him every so often watching how the light catches his features as she translate it onto paper.

Ayame still hadn't found her room, despite memorization of the number, and having written it down on a slip of paper earlier. A few voices from further along drifted into her ears, which were out again along with her tail. She sped up her pace to see what was up and followed the sounds until she came upon the sight of the group.

"Eh? Na- I mean, what's going on?" She quickly corrected herself. Despite all the English she'd heard, she'd barely spoken that day.

Zed tip-toed out of his room, his eyes flashed and he smiled. Where do I want to explore now? He had a habit of exploring places, and a castle is way too cool. He wrapped a red rose around his neck like a necklace and cartwheeled around a corner. He wasn't worried about his room, most of his things would be of no interest to anyone, and the things that would be were protected. He heard voices and tip-toed closer, spying that guy who had that stringed instrument. He stepped into the end of the hallway and flipped a coin to tell his course of action. Fate decided that he would meet these people, later. He turned away from them and continued his silent, acrobatic, exploration.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Cenric had ended up dumping everything on his bed. Unsure of what to do with himself until 9 (really nine? What was he five?) It was only an hour away. He walked throughout the halls looking with curiosity at all the older paintings and statues. He'd never been very interested in history. He preferred to live in this century. Still it was kind of cool that this school was in a castle.

The shifter was surprised to see a boy cartwheel by him. His eyebrow rose and he nearly laughed. What sort of strange school had his parents sent him to? This was going to be a lot funner then he'd thought.

Zed flipped into the air and landed with his feet together and arms out like a T. He executed an about-face and bowed to Cenric, then looked up and smiled. He flipped a coin and caught it, looking at the picture of a dragon's face, he smiled and slipped it back into his pocket. Skipping forward he stuck his hand out and said in a cheery voice, "Hullo, I'm Zed." He had a huge grin plastered on his face and his eyes were [glow=red]glowing[/glow] brightly.

Cenric watched the entire display with a slightly bemused look. "Yo, I'm Cenric," he introduced himself. He slapped his hand against Zed's in more of a clap then a handshake. "That was an awesome display of acrobatics." The fruit bat said with a grin. He walked around the other boy looking him over, not in a sexual way, but just in a curious way. He wondered if he could get one of his small robots to do something like that? "How'd you learn to do that?"

Last edited:
Zed smiled, not uncomfortable being checked out. He tilted his head and shrugged, "My mother taught me, and she was one of the best, and part of it comes with the genetics." He points to the diamond birthmark on his right hand and chuckles. When the smaller boy is done looking him over he leans against the wall and asks, "How long have you been a student here?"

Cenric looked down ath birthmark. "Huh," he said in thoughtful agreement. He bounced a bit on his heels at the question. "My parents just sent me here this year," he answered. "I thought it was going to be way boring being in such an out of date place, but so far its been interesting." His eyes lit up as he thought of the blue flame earlier. "What about you? How long have you been going to this school?"

Zed shrugs. "Maybe a day." He looks about himself at the walls and ceiling, "A castle, a real, frickin castle though, and I thought my home was impressive." He pulls out a playing card and looks at it, then Cenric, then the card again. He smiles and chuckles to himself, "How many kids do you think get to say they go to school in a castle?" He shuffles the card back into the deck then pockets it.

Cenric looked at the card with a tilt to his head. "Probably only about 500 in a Million," answered the boy. "Unless you want to count some of the schools in Europe that aren't really castles any more, but used to be." His eyes were bright with curiosity. "What was your home like?" Then he stopped and looked a little flustered. "I mean if you want to tell me," he added realizing that he was being nosy.

Status
Not open for further replies.