Voltaire Academy

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damian closed his eyes trying to hold back the pain in his body. His head ached and body was on fire. A dark aura seemed to surround him as all this happened. Everything in his mind suddenly grows clean and the pain begins to fade. His hair grew longer and once he opened his eyes there were no longer blue but a deep blood red.

Screenshot_2014-11-30-16-21-36.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Katrina's eyes widened when the dark aura surrounded him and she froze her hands instantly. "Damian? My Lord?" She asked hesitantly as she peered down into his blood red eyes that he had just opened; biting her bottom lip nervously. She moved her hands away from his face not wanting to offend him. She brushed her hair back from her face

"Its been some time hasn't it Katrina." He says with his voice sounding husky. His voice had changed along with his hair, eyes and tattoo on his arm. It was almost like Damian was someone completely different.

(Oooo! The plot twist xD)

"It has been a very long time My Lord." She said bowing her head in respect to him. "The world has missed your presence Your Grace." she folded her hands in her lap glancing at him briefly her face flushing a slightly darker red.
(Bloody thing didn't give me an alert that you replied *facepalm*)

"I bet it has. I'm sure many things have changed over the millium. I know one thing. They did a good job at making use of the castle and my research." Damian says. "Tell me. Has any of the underground researchers made progress? If they didn't I'm sure they are dead by the day."

"I am unsure Your Grace, would you like to stand up now?" she asked averting her eyes but still showing her respect in her word choices her accent mingling more with her words as she grew more nervous the longer his head was in her lap.

"Take care of the other half." Damian tells her before closing his eyes once more. His hair grew short and his tattoo changed back to the one before. He opened his eyes slowly and once again they were blue. "What happened?" He asked.

"I will try My Lord." She said before he closed his eyes. She let out a sigh before Damian reawoken again. Once he did she smiled gently at him, "I had an chat with an old friend." She brushed his hair back from his eyes. "How are you feeling Damian?"

"Odd." He replied before looking at the clock on the wall. It was already 9pm. "I must get going." He says raising easily off her lap. "Do you like this so called old friend?" He asks.

"Yes and I enjoy his company as well as yours." She got up and picked up her sketch book and then gently tore out the picture of her and handed it to him. "For you, have a wonderful night Damian." she smiled gently before kissing his cheek good night.

"Will do. Good night." He says taking the paper. With that done and said he walks four of her room and to his own. He unlocked his bedroom door and sat on his bed. He was tired so it wasn't long before he was sleeping.

She went to her bed and sat on it crossing her legs as she looked at Ami, "You never told me what you were."

Ami had gotten changed into a black tank top and gray sweatpants. Plopping herself down on her bed, her gaze moves over to her roommate. "Oh yeah. I'm a dark sorcerer. I'm still learning, but I swear by the time I'm done I will be the most powerful." She spoke in a rather cocky voice. Though, her face didn't exactly appear like she was bragging. She was quite serious, actually. She truely believed she could master all the dark arts and find a seat at the sorcerers high council like her grandfather.

"That seems like a nice goal Ami, I just want to be like I was before my reincarnation." She said getting up and pulling out her white and light purple pajama pants and a deep purple tank top. She pulled off her school uniform and neatly folded it on her dresser changing into her night clothes. "The royal court is coming back and I am to be on it. Part of why I am attending this school."

She leans over, picking up her violin case and looking at the girl. "Royal court, eh? Fancy. What are you looking forward to most about it?" She asked curiously. She situated herself so she sat criss-crossed and undid the latched on the violin case. Opening it up, she plucked each of the four strings, frowning at two that were badly out of tune. "Damn it... Magic always makes this out of tune." She mumbled softly to herself and took the instrument out, begining to toon it.

"Spending time with my old friend." She said picking up her sketch book, "Do you mind if I draw you Ami?" she picked up her pencil and tapped it lightly against the page.

(Shall we soon. Skip to a few days later?)

(I do not mind)

Ani glanced up. She was pretty use to question like this from her brother, so it didn't bother her at all. "Sure, as long as you dont mind me practicing my instruments." She said, finishing up her tuning. She grabbed the rosin and her bow. She closed the case, pushing it aside and began tightening her bow, then runs her rosin up and down the bow hairs.

(I don't mind.)

"W-well, this has been an educational experience..." Ayame mumbled out, before getting back to searching for her room. It didn't take long, just being a ways away from the scene. She opened the door to find that there were two beds. Grimacing a little, she reminded herself that two beds didn't mean she had a roommate and turned her attention to her two cases of luggage. She'd memorized the colors well enough to pick out one that carried her clothing on the first try. Her golden hair was half-dry, and beginning to curl at the ends, while her current clothes weren't much better than when she'd reentered the building. She closed the door and quickly changed her clothing to an over-sized sweater and a pair of bike shorts. After changing, she took the right-hand bed and curled up, one thought on her mind.

'What just happened?'

Status
Not open for further replies.