Voltaire Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Izu arrived at the front gate of the school. (Due to certain circumstances, he was sent late.) This would be his first year in the new school, and he was barely looking forward to it. Unsure of what to do, he knocks on the front gates, hoping for somebody to notice.

The front gate opened an a AP folded the student to follow him to the head mistress office.

The AP lead Izu to what appeared to be a principal office in any other school. Unsure of what to do, Izu takes a seat in one of the many chairs.

Cenric was surprised by the blue flame that had appeared next to him. He ran his hand through it with some curiosity and was delighted to see it didn't burn him. "Fascinating," he said out loud completely forgetting that there were people around him. "I wonder if I could replicate this?"

(Guys let's not forget this school is a castle.)

Headmistress Griffin walks into her office. Which seemed to be what looked like a study. "It seems you are late." She tells the boy "Tartyness is in called for. We have been here since 7am and its now 7pm. We have already had dinner and covered all the rules we even assigned classes." She was ferrouse with this student for being so late. Victory take him to his room its in the south wing." With that a tall young woman with long blond hair walked up to him. "Come on get a move on. We don't have all day." She says dragging him to his room. She then threw the boy in the room. "You will not be aloud to come out until tomorrow during breakfast." She says before leaving.

Katrina managed to find her room with in the castle that served as a school. To say this place was massive was an understatement, granted Katrina had lived in pretty big places but this one was always her favorite. She put her suitcase on the four poster queen bed and sat down. "This is a new year Kat," she said with her heavy Russian accent, "you are here to actually make friends."

Amelia, who's tie was rather loose and shirt was unbuttoned slightly to give off that bad girl punk look, and her brother Alexander, nest and well dressed compared to her, had spent a large amount of time wandering the school grounds. Amelia hand found her way to the nearest oak tree and sit below it. She had already had all her things in her dorm room, so she expected it to be cluttered with instroments and posters of various genres of musicians ranging from classical, to opera, to hard rock and heavy metal. She opens her hand, her palm up. Black smoke begins to circle around the center of her palm like a tornado before it began taking shape. It took the form of a few tiny people holding what looked to be doll sized instruments. Amelia chuckles and blew on them, the smoke clearing so they had more detail, looking like actual shrunken people. The people came to life, playing rock music. Amelia relaxed, listening to the music.

Alexander had found his way to a garden. He loosened his tie slightly and crouched down, picking up the camera slung over his neck. He raised it to his eye, focusing the lense on a flower a bee was currently pollenationg. He smiled and zoomed in on it, snapping a few pictures. He turned, looking at the building. He backed up and crouched down to get the best angel of the castle school. The sun was angled just behind the building, casting shadows. Alex smiles to himself and began snapping pictures of the castle only to hear nearby music. He looked to his left and spotted his sister in all her punk-like glory. He snapped pictures if her too, just to annoy her later.

Damian got to his feet and gasped for air. 'What was that.' He thought. He stepped out once more onto his balcony as it started to rain once more. His blue flame returned this time covering him. He had complete console over the flame but it also had a mind of its own. If he's in danger it will protect him.

Alexander paused when rain started to fall. "Shit.." He mumbled. He wasn't fond of the rain, but he didn't exactly want to stop taking pictures. He waited a moment, taking pictures of the flowers with water droplets before tucking his camera into his shirt to keep it dry. Alexander ran to the boys dorms, running inside. He didn't remember his dorm room and silently cursed himself for not writing it on his hand or something.

Amelia frowned, her hand clenching into a fist and the music stopping. She stood, running to the girls dorm. She, too, didn't know her room because she didn't bother memorizing it. Once in the building she ran her hand through her wet hair, slicking it back against her head. She sighed and wandered the dorm hallways.

Katrina had left her dorm room open, because her dorm-mate had yet to arrive. She knew it was an underclassmen and did not really mind. She laid back on her bed staring at the canopy top when there was a cautions knock on the open door. Katrina sat up and looked at the white haired girl and smiled lightly as she pulled off her half shawl and fur lined gloves and sat them on her bed. "Hello, I'm Katrina but you may call me Kat." Her accent mingling with her words as she spoke.

Settling in the dorm room took about 3 minutes for Izu, considering all he had to do was empty his small shoe-box size of prized possessions and scatter them across the room. Looking around the room again, he finally notices the second bed, and he grimaces. It's too bad that his arrival was delayed, else he would have requested a single dorm.

Even a while after the music stopped, the flame disappeared, and the young man was gone, Ayame stood in awe. That is, until she realized most if not all the other people were gone. Hoping she didn't stand there until 8, she went back inside and noticed to her relief that the time wasn't yet 8, but still on its way there. Aya felt uncomfortably wet from the rain, but figured she could shake herself off when she got to her dorm room. She hoped she didn't have a roommate, but as far as she knew, she was the only kitsune, and was thus safe. With that in mind, the soaked girl wandered through the halls, scenting around.

Amelia raised a eyebrow at the girl who held her hand out to her. Though, she took the hand any way and gave it one goof shake before walking in. "Amelia. You can call me Ami if you want." She said as she entered the room. She looked at the side of the room her roommate claimed and turned to her side. Amelia held her hands out infront of her, smoke falling out her palms and consuming her side of the room. by the time the smoke cleared, her side was comoletly changed. The bed sheets were black with red pillows, posters of various musicians on the wall, and a clutter of instrument cases propped against the wall as well as dressers filled with her clothes. Last but not least, a thick black leather book popped up on her bed containing spells she needed to learn. "So, what are you?"

Alexander walked through the hallways curiously. Trying to memorize his dorm room. He had studied the map of the dorms but he was pretty useless when it came to maps. He had wanted a private room so he could set up a dark room in the bathroom for his pictures but his grandfather refused to pay for it. He said just because he was rich didn't mean he would throw money around Willy nilly, especially when we should be focused on studies instead of hobbies. It angered Alexander to have his passion for art be called a hobby but he knew better then to argue with the man. He was, after all, one of the most powerful dark sorcerers.

Izu propped open the room to the dorm with one of the towels he found in the bathroom. (Waiting for roommate to come.) Meanwhile, he chose a bed and sat down near the floor, with a pile of worn out textbooks in front of him. A few moments later, he hears footsteps approaching the room.

Damian stood outside as the rain fell on him. It was always like that here. Raining or snowing. You had sunny days but clouds filled the sky with a nice breeze. Those days were almost perfect. The school has a spell on it to make sure sun never got in due to those that can't have sun which is the cause for most of the rain. Damian didn't mind though he enjoyed the rain. He turned around and looked into his room. It's was a dark victoran style room that consisted of reds and black. Perfect for him as well any vampire.
He walked into his room. Closing the French doors that lead to the balcony behind him. He pulled off his soaked uniform and pulled on black pants.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alexander opened his door cautiously and popped his head inside. He scanned the rather large room till he found a boy sitting on the floor, which was a relief because he didn't want to choose a bed. He always felt as if the bed he might choose would be the one his roommate would want. Alex was still like that, sadly. He could be easily walked all over sometimes.He gave a friendly smile and walked into the room, closing the door behind him. He removed his soaking wet tie and took his camera off, placing it next to the bed. Unlike his sister, he had all his things put in his room ahead of time so there were boxes and suitcases of various things. "Hello. I'm Alexander Glasgow, but you can call me Alex." He said and opened a suitcase with clothes in it.

"Mine's Izu," Izu says, not bothering to do much. "Take a choice of bed"

Gathering up all the textbooks on the floor, he attempts a smile, and awkwardly walks away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Katrina smiled lightly at her as she turned to her suitcase and unpacked all of her things as she spoke, "I am a vampire." she said simply. "I'm distantly related to the royal family. I am a Vikontessa or in english a Viscountess." she said with a smile as she sat on her trunk and looked at her. "And what are you?"

Alexander looked at the books curiously, tilting his head. "Textbooks already? You must be smart, huh? I wish I had that kind if ambition to study before we even get classes. Like, be prepared for everything, you know? But I don't do that, I hardly understand school stuff. Well, except English im pretty good at that." Alex pauses, pulling out his favorite shirt. It was from his favorite move The Rocky Horror Picture Show. He pulled out some dark jeans to go with it. "Well, any way, I respect that. Hey, what are you reading anyway? Any interesting subjects?" He asked as he crossed the room towards the bathroom. He always felt slightly self concious about changing in locker rooms, so a dorm wasn't any better. He closed the door, but still stayed alert in case Izu answered his question as he changed into the dry clothes.

Amelia gaze a slight nod and plopped herself down on her bed.
"Vampire, huh? So, like, no offence but did you come with waterbottles full of blood? I was always curious about that. Or do you guys not need to constantly drink blood and stuff? Well, on the other hand, I'm sure this school provides what you need for you, huh?" She said ans shoved her book aside. She pulled her long white hair out of it's pony tail and began digging in a nearby drawer for dry clothes.

Status
Not open for further replies.