Voltaire Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Malaine walked the school quietly and gracefully not even the sounds of her footsteps where able to be heard. She let out a small giggle to her self letting the small sweet sound echo.

Damian was walking down the hall chatting with the female he lead to her room. Hearing the soft echo of foot steps he looked up at the girl ahead of him who had giggled to herself. "I haven't seen her around here before." he mutters to himself as he watched the girl ever so slightly. Malaine was obousely a new girl. He could tell by the way she presented herself.

Malaine really wasn't looking up as she skipped the halls,just loving being carefree at the moment. Humming a light tune to herself she wonder what the people here would be like. As she was walking she bumbed into something,or should I say someone. Slowly looking up she meet Damian's face backing away slightly. "Hello.."she squeeked out a unknown blush appearing on her face.

"Are you okay? You should watch were your going." he smiled gently at her. "Not all the students would let you off so easily." Damian had his emo/scene boy hair that was black. It was short layered in the back with long fringed bangs in the front. His eyes were emerald green and his skin was pale. Damian was a tall young man with a rather toned body. You would think he was a model or someone of notability. Which wasn't far from the truth seing as over the summer when he woke up the headmistress made him do photo-shoots as such as a model.

Katrina made her way to her bedroom she shared with the hybrid girl and sat on her bed laying back sighing out heavily then scuffed in anger about being called a whore. That girl knew nothing of her so who is she to judge.

"Im sorry for bumping into you." She said pushing her long wavey honey brown hair out if her angelic face. "Well thank you for not getting upset with me."Malaine looked like a princess of some sort with her long hair and her gold eyes that if you looked closely enough had different colored speaks through out them, her short size and her pear like body could almost make her seem as if she belonged in frount of the camra."Well..my name is Malanie..." she said holding her hand out yo him.

Zed pranced through an empty hallway. He had no idea where he was, and was quite pleased with himself. He leaped into the air doing a flip and spun when he landed. He stopped to look around himself and nodded knowingly, "Yep, I'm lost. Cool." He skipped forward a few steps then somersaulted away.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Damian nods. "No its fine." He says softly before looking down at her. "If you need help I don't mind helping."

Malaine smiled."Okay will do." She looked down playing with her hands "If you don't have anything to do at the moment can you show me around? "

"Certainly but first I must show this young lady to her room." He says referring to the woman next to him. After showing her to the room Damian said his fairwella and showed the blond around.

Zed cartwheeled across the hallway intersecting in front of them, briefly appearing from the right left hand arcing into view followed by the rest of his body facing away from them, before disappearing to the left.

Status
Not open for further replies.