Vigilance: Blood And Justice [OOC/Sign-Ups/Chat]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's kind of why we're the dark side.

Reactions: Roman and Hillan
And cookies, we have cookies.

And Olissa's awesome cakes!

I should make one with the Vigilance banner/logo and miniatures of the characters...

I should make one with the Vigilance banner/logo and miniatures of the characters...
That would be amazing and probably leave me comatose and awestruck.

Now I'm really tempted to at least make the miniatures XD though, do you have any idea how crazy difficult it even is to get everyone correct in a drawing? Let alone a 3D figure XD not to mention trying to get the attire correct. But I sorta really want to try now...

If you ever drop by the Netherlands, let me know, I'll make sure to make you that cake XD

Here ya go Wraith! Thank you for your time, by the way.
  • | NAME: |
    Collins Walcut
    | ALIAS(ES): |
    Detective Walcut, Lieutenant, Boss
    | PLACE OF BIRTH:|
    Crescent City
    | SPECIES: |
    Human
    | D.O.B.: |
    May/05
    | AGE:|
    | SEX:|
    M
    | SEXUALITY: |
    Straight
    | APPEARANCE:|
    Height: 6'2", Medium build, wears a Lieutenant badge hooked to chain as necklace, Handgun holster on right side along with two spare magazine pouches, Two handcuff cases on back side ((concealed under the coat)) He also wears a vest and a button shirt underneath that vest, along with a pair of black cargo pants.
    | CLASSIFICATION: |
    (Eeeh.. Unknown?)
  • | ABILITIES: |
    Agility and speed, Cool under pressure
    | SKILLS: |
    Basic Law Enforcement Training, Firearms proficiency, Lockpicking
    | LIMITATIONS:|
    He can go as far as any other man can, and his jurisdiction as a cop stretches only to the edge of the city. Anything outside the city would require special permission
    | WEAKNESSES:|
    Vulnerable like any other human. He can fatigue, get injured, and even can be physically overpowered seeing as he is not a powerhouse.
    | APPLICATIONS:
    As an experienced cop he has ran after suspects and in return he has gotten rather in shape from all of it. When it comes to taking down a resisting individual or putting a few rounds down range the man can step forward and do it. It is mandatory to nail headshots in a specific range, and Collins is sure to keep up with those requirements.|
  • *Notice* ((This is the basic stuff the detective carries, in some situations he might have more or less tools available to him)):

| WEAPONS: |
    1 Collapsible Baton, 1 Glock .22 ((.40 handgun)) Pocket Knife
    | TOOLS: |
    Lockpicking kit, 2 handcuffs, smart phone, police radio, 2 magazines , notepad, pen, pocket knife
    | ATTIRE: |
    He wears the same kind of deal but occasionally changes shirts and pants. In some situations he is known to wear a baseball cap and a mask so to conceal his identity during high risk scenarios, there is a hit on his head afterall.
  • | BACKSTORY: |
    Collins was one of two children in a middle class family, his father also being a cop and his mother being a tutor for other kids. He would call himself fortunate despite not being some upper class rich guy with everything he wanted for there wasn't much chaos at home and there wasn't much death surrounding him like those in other parts of town. His life style brought out a sense of community, and seeing his father come home in that uniform almost every night inspired him to be a cop like his dad. Unfortunately, his dad wont be able to see him make that achievement, for the man lost his life during a 'car accident' during Collins's senior year. It was a tragic loss, but it was also a buffer to help convince him to follow the path to law enforcement.
    As a cop, one puts himself between the civilians and the criminals, even when that meant putting their life on the line. In a big city it is said that when you become a cop you are already half dead. That didn't matter much for Walcut, and at age 23 he went into the detective unit where he would make more drastic decisions that would give him prestige in the department, and also paint a target on his back for the bad guys. It wasn't long until he climbed the ranks to lieutenant at the age of 28 with the help of his great record of arrests and successful cases.
    Now, the lieutenant oversees the operations to combat the rising crime as well as the notorious gangs that walk the streets. What makes him stand out from the rest though is the fact he isn't behind his desk all the time and that made a lot more progress despite the stress and risk that came with this strategy. He knew all the mobsters were waiting for him to slip, so they could make him fall and meet his grave, but he also knew that he will make sure that his grave was a pile of brass before he would drop.

Here ya go Wraith! Thank you for your time, by the way.
  • | NAME: |
    Collins Walcut
    | ALIAS(ES): |
    Detective Walcut, Lieutenant, Boss
    | PLACE OF BIRTH:|
    Crescent City
    | SPECIES: |
    Human
    | D.O.B.: |
    May/05
    | AGE:|
    | SEX:|
    M
    | SEXUALITY: |
    Straight
    | APPEARANCE:|
    Height: 6'2", Medium build, wears a Lieutenant badge hooked to chain as necklace, Handgun holster on right side along with two spare magazine pouches, Two handcuff cases on back side ((concealed under the coat)) He also wears a vest and a button shirt underneath that vest, along with a pair of black cargo pants.
    | CLASSIFICATION: |
    (Eeeh.. Unknown?)
  • | ABILITIES: |
    Agility and speed, Cool under pressure
    | SKILLS: |
    Basic Law Enforcement Training, Firearms proficiency, Lockpicking
    | LIMITATIONS:|
    He can go as far as any other man can, and his jurisdiction as a cop stretches only to the edge of the city. Anything outside the city would require special permission
    | WEAKNESSES:|
    Vulnerable like any other human. He can fatigue, get injured, and even can be physically overpowered seeing as he is not a powerhouse.
    | APPLICATIONS:
    As an experienced cop he has ran after suspects and in return he has gotten rather in shape from all of it. When it comes to taking down a resisting individual or putting a few rounds down range the man can step forward and do it. It is mandatory to nail headshots in a specific range, and Collins is sure to keep up with those requirements.|
  • *Notice* ((This is the basic stuff the detective carries, in some situations he might have more or less tools available to him)):

| WEAPONS: |
    1 Collapsible Baton, 1 Glock .22 ((.40 handgun)) Pocket Knife
    | TOOLS: |
    Lockpicking kit, 2 handcuffs, smart phone, police radio, 2 magazines , notepad, pen, pocket knife
    | ATTIRE: |
    He wears the same kind of deal but occasionally changes shirts and pants. In some situations he is known to wear a baseball cap and a mask so to conceal his identity during high risk scenarios, there is a hit on his head afterall.
  • | BACKSTORY: |
    Collins was one of two children in a middle class family, his father also being a cop and his mother being a tutor for other kids. He would call himself fortunate despite not being some upper class rich guy with everything he wanted for there wasn't much chaos at home and there wasn't much death surrounding him like those in other parts of town. His life style brought out a sense of community, and seeing his father come home in that uniform almost every night inspired him to be a cop like his dad. Unfortunately, his dad wont be able to see him make that achievement, for the man lost his life during a 'car accident' during Collins's senior year. It was a tragic loss, but it was also a buffer to help convince him to follow the path to law enforcement.
    As a cop, one puts himself between the civilians and the criminals, even when that meant putting their life on the line. In a big city it is said that when you become a cop you are already half dead. That didn't matter much for Walcut, and at age 23 he went into the detective unit where he would make more drastic decisions that would give him prestige in the department, and also paint a target on his back for the bad guys. It wasn't long until he climbed the ranks to lieutenant at the age of 28 with the help of his great record of arrests and successful cases.
    Now, the lieutenant oversees the operations to combat the rising crime as well as the notorious gangs that walk the streets. What makes him stand out from the rest though is the fact he isn't behind his desk all the time and that made a lot more progress despite the stress and risk that came with this strategy. He knew all the mobsters were waiting for him to slip, so they could make him fall and meet his grave, but he also knew that he will make sure that his grave was a pile of brass before he would drop.

As disussed via PM, accepted! Your classification would be Tech-Basic by the way, anyways feel free to make an opening posts as soon as you can.

Part of me wants to make a second character but at the same time I don't know about balancing two characters...

Hmm.

Anyway, I will get another post up in a while.

Part of me wants to make a second character but at the same time I don't know about balancing two characters...

Hmm.

Anyway, I will get another post up in a while.
Alright looking forward to it! That reminds me I need to finish my second character haha

Post is up! I didn't realise that emails showed up as links, but whatever. Don't try emailing them, folks, some poor people will get very confused.

For the character sheet? Just copy and paste the code on the original post. Don't change anything, just fill in the details.

You can use the code provided on the very first page. =)

Edit: Ah, I see PlayMon got it. hehe

Aw, I like being called PlayMon. I don't have any nicknames in real life, so I like that.

Also, I think I am going to make a second character and give them a trial run. If I struggle with it, I can drop them.

Then I shall stick with it!

And yay more characters!

Status
Not open for further replies.