Vigilance: Blood And Justice [OOC/Sign-Ups/Chat]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
And this is why I love you! But I need to get better about that so yeah. On the bright side, 3rd runner up and a 750$ scholarship! Woo woo!
Money in the bank, yo!

Wait. Was it a beauty Peagant? Or what?

You mean to tell me you're not butt-ugly like the rest of us Internet-dwellers?

Money in the bank, yo!

Speak for yourself lol

Money in the bank, yo!

Likewise to Wraith's post, you ain't got no idea what I look like darling. :P

Oh please. Ya'll chubby neckbeards living in their mom's basement who work at Gamestop.

Oh please. Ya'll chubby neckbeards living in their mom's basement who work at Gamestop.
I think Gamestop would be a step up from Walmart.

What's your opinion of Alice's face claim? I sorta look like that.
And yes, GameStop would be a step up from unemployment too haha

Somebody talking shit about Gamestop? >=( lol

Anywho, I shall be posting today. So excited to get in on some action!

I would kill for a job at Gamestop. I would get payed to tell Kids their favorite video game is shit.

Isn't that just the dream?

I have to make a birthday cake for a teen, but after that I'll get a move on with Emma. She's been stuck in the club a little too long now XD

Well, Sarks has pretty much been riding a platform of cubes for the past week to a mountain that would have taken him all of maybe and hour to reach.

And haha, @Hillan , it was a mix: beauty and scholarship. I only say beauty because there was a swimsuit portion, yes. But it was a small portion of the overall scoring.

Well, Sarks has pretty much been riding a platform of cubes for the past week to a mountain that would have taken him all of maybe and hour to reach.

And haha, @Hillan , it was a mix: beauty and scholarship. I only say beauty because there was a swimsuit portion, yes. But it was a small portion of the overall scoring.
We'll all just wave as he flies overhead doing his laps around the city haha

So today Michael Jackson's Thriller came on the radio where I'm working and I half expected people to start doing the dance. Then again, if a customer had come in and seen a bunch of pharmacy staff doing the zombie walk, that would have been a bit surreal.

I think I might post on Sunday, we'll see. I'm working again tomorrow and have my drama class, and I'm going over to my friend's on Saturday.

Last edited by a moderator:
That would have been an awesome, but odd, sight.

I expect everyone to stop what they're doing and do the Zombie Dance no matter where Thriller comes on lol.

They should try that in the walking dead.

That just reminded me of the video for Lindsey Stirling's Moon Trance.

For those who aren't familiar, a summary. Lindsey goes to a graveyard, loses her friends and band mates, zombies appear and start dancing. They are controlled by two zombies playing keyboards and drums. She makes a run for it, sees a grave that says a guy was buried with a violin. She digs it up (it's a music video okay it doesn't have to be realistic) and starts playing it. Zombies start dancing again, big choreographed number, zombies grab Lindsey and try to throw her into a grave. She snaps out of it. Her friends reappear and they go home safe and sound. Final shot is of a zombie hand reclaiming the violin bow.

Basically, it's awesome.

That just reminded me of the video for Lindsey Stirling's Moon Trance.

For those who aren't familiar, a summary. Lindsey goes to a graveyard, loses her friends and band mates, zombies appear and start dancing. They are controlled by two zombies playing keyboards and drums. She makes a run for it, sees a grave that says a guy was buried with a violin. She digs it up (it's a music video okay it doesn't have to be realistic) and starts playing it. Zombies start dancing again, big choreographed number, zombies grab Lindsey and try to throw her into a grave. She snaps out of it. Her friends reappear and they go home safe and sound. Final shot is of a zombie hand reclaiming the violin bow.

Basically, it's awesome.

I think you mean 'Basically, Lindsey Stirling is awesome'.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.