Vigilance: Blood And Justice [OOC/Sign-Ups/Chat]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fine and dandy and sweet as candy!

6930105.png

I'm so glad you made it over here too! It's hard being around Wraith and Hilly so much. So much awkward (questionable) heterosexuality.

I know. I was surprised to see they were still breeders. Would have thought they would've seen the light by now.

Awkward.

Don't worry Stein, I'm heading over to the bus too, I just had to do a preparation post before actually going there, so, :)

• | NAME: Adrien Mestopheles |

| ALIAS(ES): Samurai |

| PLACE OF BIRTH: Oxford, Mississippi, USA |

| SPECIES: human (technology)|

| D.O.B.: June 6th |

| AGE: 18 |

| SEX: Male |

| SEXUALITY: Heterosexual|

| APPEARANCE: Adrien is above average height standing at a solid 6'1. He has visible muscle mass and an athletic build. His eyes are a deep green, and the left one has three small scars around it. Going down his spine are multiple religious symbols from various sects, and on his knuckles are small pentagrams tattooed on each knuckle individually. |

| CLASSIFICATION: technology |

• | ABILITIES: Enhanced reflexes and psyche allow him to see and react to things far before most human beings could. His nervous system fires so fast that if someone shot a bullet at him at ten feet he could move his head out of the way.

On top of this already impressive enhancement his body has to be able to endure the stress of his augmentations. Through rigorous training and body modifications his skin, muscles, and bones have been reinforced. His skin is tough and calloused, his muscles are extremely potent and take extreme stress to rip or tear, and his bones have taken on the same hardness as steel.

| SKILLS: He has been training in martial arts since he was a small child so not only has his physique improved he knows multiple close quarters combat techniques included among them re kenjutsu and laido. |

| LIMITATIONS: He can only push his body so far without it giving out, and if he ever finds someone else that can match him then he must rely on his skill. He is also greyscale colorblind. |

| WEAKNESSES: He is still a human being and his organs and everything else are still vulnerable points. |

| APPLICATIONS: He can kill things with his many many skills. |

• | WEAPONS: A katana with white wrappings around the hit, and two nunchucks that he keeps hidden. |

| TOOLS: none |

| ATTIRE: He can generally be seen wearing black jeans, with a black tshirt over that. On top of the tshirt he wears a lightweight Kevlar vest and a sheath on his back for his katana. The nunchucks are each attached to one side of the Kevlar in a pouch. He wears a black hockey mask that has eyes that glow red when he wears it, and the mouth flashes red when he speaks.|

• | BACKSTORY: Adrien was born into a normal family and for the first few years of his life was normal. He was always extremely intelligent and learned quickly. On top of this he had exceptional muscle tone and size. At around the age of 7 his parents enrolled him in martial arts.

For the next couple of years he took to martial arts giving it his all. Soon after his parents lost their jobs and his mother became chronically ill. Adrien continued school, but also joined a gang using his karate for nefarious purposes.

After a few years he tried to leave the gang and was stabbed. The others went to his house while he was in the hospital and killed his parents. When he was released he attempted to find them, but was unsuccessful. He met a man who offered him a deal, to be given a place to stay in return for helping them with "test".

Adrien was taken in at a military facility. They implanted augmentations into his brain and continued his education in combat training. On top of his martial arts he became an expert marksman. His only downside was his colorblindness that he had been born with. After the brain alteration he underwent various surgeries to have his body further enhanced and these increased his stamina and durability immensely.
    He found out that the men who had been giving him all of these gifts had a plan that he didn't quite agree with. He was an experiment and they were planning on scrapping him along with the project. He learned this from a female guard who had become a friend to him. She slid him a shiv and when they came to take him he killed the other guard and then set upon his goal. He fought and killed his way to the control center using various weapons that he picked up from fallen enemies. Upon arriving at the control station he massacred all of the scientist, but the woman who had saved him was shot and killed. He now had no one and almost no purpose, but he took up a mask and made a vow.

Now he assumes the mantle of a vigilante. He protects the righteous and kills the wicked. He isn't a hero and never has claimed to be those who are on his list deserve no mercy, and none shall be given.|

• | SAMPLE POST: |

| HOME PLANET: |

• | [CHARACTER NAME] | [IMPRESSION] | [RELATIONSHIP] | [BRIEF SUMMARY OF RELATIONSHIP] |
Sorry I'm going to have to reject this character. I don't really see the character fitting into the setting of the world, there doesn't seem to be any way for him to undergo character development. The whole sheet just reads really flat. His weaknesses are laughable (color blindness doesn't work the way you describe it at all), his weapon choices are entirely impractical and I feel like the Cyborg nature of the character is sort of just tacked on. Either way, sorry but I don't feel that accepting this character would benefit the RP.

I know. I was surprised to see they were still breeders. Would have thought they would've seen the light by now.

Awkward.

I may or may not be able to breed, but I still like the taco lol

Reactions: Heathen
I'll get another post up later today. Apparently I have to save the cops, again, because Wraith is an amateur sadist.

I'll get another post up later today. Apparently I have to save the cops, again, because Wraith is an amateur sadist.
Fear what could happen if the mob had to interrogate someone.

If all goes to plan, I'll have Emma move again soon, as in tonight.
Bus rescue here we go :P

Wow, Wraith, you really don't give the poor citizens of Crescent City a break, do you?

Wow, Wraith, you really don't give the poor citizens of Crescent City a break, do you?
Oh, baby, baby, it's a wild world, It's hard to get by just upon a smile.

Besides, with four players going after one subplot, I couldn't make it too easy haha. Oh and the BLS is trying to bring the city to its knees so there machinations are at work too.

Fucking Hank. Everyone knew he didn't do well in high pressure situations, but they brought him along anyways.

#HateHank2015 #NeedAloeVera

Bam. There we go. Didn't want to leave it at a cliff-hanger right there, but I felt the post was getting long enough. I'll probably post a follow-up post sometime soon (like maybe later tonight or tomorrow)

Someday I'll get the hang of creating two properly different styles for Em and Alice.

@Lord Wraith I sent you the first draft of that plot. Have fun with it, eh?

Post up. Days after I promised it would be. Typical Shroud; never on time.

Listen up Bitches.

Today, as it happens is not a regular Saturday. Oh no. Today's a certain someone's birthday, and he's much too modest (and busy) to really let anyone know. But thanks to my internet detective skills, yes, that's a real thing. I figured it out. So, to the guy who's dragged me along through it all, I want to wish our fearless Leader, Lord Wraith, Nate for short. A happy birthday.

Cheers bud.

1056.gif

• Love
Reactions: Lord Wraith
It's not all that difficult to figure out, since Skype gives a message when it's someone's B-Day :P
Anyway Wraith, once you see this, hope you have (or had if you're away all day and don't see this till tomorrow) a great day

Status
Not open for further replies.