Vigilance: Blood And Justice [OOC/Sign-Ups/Chat]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought your character wanted to remain out of the spotlight, avoid attention, and whatnot? Walking out into a police shootout - where, miraculously, the bad guys decide not to shoot him - seems a little conspicuous for someone with those intentions.

Since we have two players doing Police Officers plus some Law Enforcement secondary characters I typed this up to help clarify some stuff.

| CRESCENT CITY POLICE DEPARTMENT: |
Vigilant ad Mortem

Board of Police Commissioners:

The Crescent City Board of Police Commissioners also known as the Police Commission, is a five-member body of appointed officials which oversees the CCPD. The board is responsible for setting policies for the department and overseeing the CCPD's overall management and operations. The Chief of Police reports to the board, but the rest of the department reports to the chief.​

Office of Internal Affairs:

The Office of Internal Affairs is an independent part of the CCPD that has oversight over the department's internal disciplinary process and reviewing complaints of officer misconduct. It is exempt from civil service and reports directly to the Board of Police Commissioners. The OIA receives copies of every complaint filed against members of the CCPD as well as tracking specific cases along with any resultant litigation. The OIA also conducts audits on select investigations and conducts regular reviews of the disciplinary system in order to ensure fairness and equity. As well as overseeing the CCPD's disciplinary process, Internal Affairs may undertake special investigations as directed by the Board of Police Commissioners.​

The Office of Chief of Police:

The Office of the Chief of Police is the administrative office comprising the chief of staff, the Employee Relations Group, the Public Information Office, and Complaint Statistics. Also reporting to the chief of police is the special assistant for constitutional policing, whose office is divided into Fiscal Operations Division, Risk Management Division, Research and Planning Division, and Internal Audits and Inspections Division. The Professional Standards Bureau, which includes the Internal Affairs Group, Special Operations Division and Force Investigation Division, also reports directly to the chief of police.

Real-time Analysis and Critical Response Division/Computer Statistics maintains crime data. It holds regular weekly meetings within a purpose-built suite in the new Police Administration Building with the Chief of Police and senior officers. The Real-Time Analysis & Critical Response Division is composed of the Department Operations Section, which includes the Department Operations Center Unit, Department Operations Support Unit and the Incident Command Post Unit; Detective Support Section and the Crime Analysis Section. The Office of the Chief of Police shares a building with the Office of Operations within the Spires District of New Lilith.​

Office of Operations:

The majority of the CCPD's approximately 10,000 officers are assigned within the Office of Operations, whose primary office is located in the Police Administration Building in the Spires District. An Assistant Chief commands the office, and reports directly to the chief of police.

The CCPD Office of Operations comprises 21 police stations, known officially as "areas" but also commonly referred to as "divisions." The 21 police stations or "divisions" are grouped geographically into each of three urban centers, each known as a "bureau."

Operations – New Lilith Bureau

The New Lilith Bureau is responsible for the urban center of New Lilith and is the most densely populated of the three patrol bureaus. It consists of five patrol divisions and a traffic division, which handles traffic-related duties such as accident investigation and the issuing of citations/tickets. The New Lilith Bureau should not be confused for the Police Administration Building and is located separately from the main headquarters in the East City district of New Lilith.

Divisions – New Lilith
-Central (1st) Division serving the Spires and Towers District
-Harbor (13th) Division serving Crescent City Harbor
-King Street (7th) Division serving the Docks
-Market (5th) Division serving Little Italy and the Bazaar districts.
-Abramson (10th) Division serving East City.​

Operations – Kilbride Bureau

The Kilbride Bureau oversees north Crescent City primarily the area of Kilbride with the exception of Old Stone Mountain, which falls under the jurisdiction of the Los Paraíso Bureau. The Kilbride Bureau consists of four patrol divisions, Criminal Gang and Homicide Division and a traffic division, which handles traffic-related duties such as accident investigation and the issuing of citations/tickets. The Kilbride Bureau also has an off road vision which makes use of all-terrain vehicles as well as dual purposed motorcycles. This division is at times shared with the Los Paraíso Bureau.

Divisions – Kilbride
-Clyde (2nd) Division serving the Power district.
-Calder Street (3rd) Division serving the Industrial and Narrows districts.
-Edward (12th) Division serving the North City district
-Northwest (8th) Division serving the Rows and West End districts.​

Operations – Los Paraíso Bureau

The Los Paraíso Bureau's operations cover most of the well-known areas of Los Paraíso, including but not limited to the Diamond District, Paradise on the Water, the Paradise Hills area, and Paradise Valley. The Los Paraíso Bureau consists of five patrol divisions and a traffic division, which handles traffic-related duties such as accident investigation and the issuing of citations and tickets. Traffic Divisions also conduct DUI enforcement through a DUI Task Force composed mostly of motorcycle or "motor" officers. In addition to this overt enforcement activity, the traffic detective bureau houses a Habitual Traffic Offender Unit (also known as an H2O detail), which conducts undercover surveillance of habitual DUI offenders and other criminals with suspended licenses.​

Divisions – Los Paraíso
- Athens (14th) Division serving the Greek Quarter, Farmer's Market and Old Stone Mountain
-Sweet Street (4th) Division serving Sugar Beach.
-Diamond (6th) Division serving the Paradise Hills district.
-South (9th) Division serving Paradise on the Water and Paradise Valley.
-Studio (11th) Division serving the Paradise Strip district.​

Office of Special Operations:

The Office of Special Operations is headed by an Assistant Chief and the Assistant to the Director, which is a Commander. The office comprises the Property Division, Jail Division, the Detective Bureau, and the Counter Terrorism and Special Operations Bureau. Situated out of East City in New Lilith, the Office of Special Operations serves the whole city working in collaboration with whichever division requires their services. It should be noted while the New Lilith Bureau is also located in the East City district, the two do not share a mutual building.

Special Operations – Detective Bureau

The Detective Bureau, which reports to the Director of the Office of Special Operations, consists of several divisions and sections responsible for investigating a variety of crimes. Despite being a part of the Office of Special Operations, the Detective Bureau has their own building in the North City District of Kilbride.

-Investigative Analysis Section
-Scientific Investigation Division
-Robbery-Homicide Division
-Homicide Special Section
-Robbery Special Section
-Special Assault Section
-Cold Case Special Section
-Special Investigations Section​
-Commercial Crimes Division
-Detective Support and Vice Division
-Mental Evaluation Unit
-Threat Management Unit​
-Juvenile Division
-Gang and Narcotics Division​

Special Operations – Counter Terrorism and Special Operations Bureau

The Counter Terrorism and Special Operations Bureau provides the Crescent City Police Department specialized tactical resources in support of operations during daily field activities, unusual occurrences and, especially, during serious disturbances and elevated terrorism threat conditions. Situated on the cusp of both the Tower district in New Lilith and the Paradise Strip of Los Paraíso, the Counter Terrorism and Special Operations Bureau is built in the heart of the city to allow for rapid deployment.

-Major Crimes Division
-Emergency Services Division
-Emergency Operations Division
-Air Support Division
- Metropolitan
-Canine (K-9) Platoon
-Control and Support
-Special Weapons and Tactics
-Crime Suppression​

Office of Administrative Services:

Headed by an Assistant Chief and the Assistant to the Director, which is a Commander, the office is divided into the Behavioral Science Services, Use of Force Review Division, Information Technology Bureau, Administrative Services Bureau, and the Personnel and Training Bureau. The office of Administrative Services can be found in the same building as the Office of Operations within the Spires District.​

Ranking:

Commissioner
Internal Affairs
Chief of Police
Assistant Chief of Police (Police Deputy Chief II)
Police Deputy Chief I
Police Commander
Police Captain III
Police Captain II
Police Captain I
Police Lieutenant II
Police Lieutenant I
Police Sergeant II = Police Detective III
Police Sergeant I = Police Detective I, II
Police Officer III
Police Officer II
Police Officer I
Cadet​

Happy Readings!​

Last edited:
Hey @Lord Wraith I sent you a PM I might consider developing a plot instead of jumping in since the majority is already on that plot. This gives me time to I guess develop one on ze side lines and get it out there before the other one is done with, no?

Posted.

Hate to add to the New Lillith sub-plot considering it's nearly overcrowded now, but I had been planning for Jackson to go there before the plots were even posted, as it's the most logical for Jackson to arrive at given his character's own personal sub-plot. I did end up having to revise quite a few things, though, mid-post, after I saw others had posted while I was typing, so I hope it all still flows properly. If anyone notices any mistakes or continuity errors stemming from my revisions, please let me know. I'm worried my sleep-addled brain may have missed some.

I thought your character wanted to remain out of the spotlight, avoid attention, and whatnot? Walking out into a police shootout - where, miraculously, the bad guys decide not to shoot him - seems a little conspicuous for someone with those intentions.
He actually wants to get a handle on his own situation, to gain more of an understanding of his powers and abilities, all while staying out of the grasp of the BLS. He currently feels that the quickest way to do that is to meet someone in a similar situation i.e another hyperhuman. There is a reason he hasn't approached an official group like H.E.L.P that I'll eventually get to in IC, but for the moment this is the path he's taking.

And as to walking into a police shootout? Well Conall hasn't had any training in these sort of high risk situations, and its been mentioned several times that he's out of his depth. He's basically running off of action movie and comic book logic, as that is his only point of reference for his current predicament. I know that isn't explained very well in the two posts I've got up currently, but my intention was to leak that kind of information in slowly, as not to overload my posts with data.

As to the bad guys not shooting him I just ran with what I assumed might possibly happen in that kind of situation. The police are the more overt threats to the Fiero's, so it stands to reason they would pay little attention to the guy running towards their position at an oblique angle, instead focusing on the cars with flashing lights and the guys shooting at them. When Conall does present himself as a tangible threat, after boarding the boat and attacking one of their own, the Fiero's do take heed of him and begin shooting. Admittedly I've never been in an honest-to-goodness gunfight so I may have completely missed the mark with my assumptions though.

On a seperate note, related to the character rather than his plot, would you mind not writing his accent? As far as character accents go it's better/more appropriate to mention the presence of an affectation - in this case something as simple as "Connell spoke with a strong Scottish brogue" - as writing accents such as you're doing currently can often lapse into stereotyping and from there near-racism. We know Connall's Scottish, and you make it clear in a hundred other ways, and frankly it's hard to decipher his dialogue at times.

Of course this is all a personal pet peeve. But I thought I might mention it seeing as your writing is good technically otherwise.

Yeah I could do that. I just do it for flavour, like Irvine Welsh or Robbie Burns. I usually just write out how I sound when I speak out loud.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm with Roman on that one- while I don't mind it as such, having read a series of books written entirely as the character speaks, it does detract a little, seeing as the rest of your writing is of a good standard.

EDIT: Danielle is up! I am willing to scrap her ability to detect other Hypes upon contact if there's a problem with it or if it's thought that it makes her too powerful or anything. I do have a sub-plot in mind in relation to that ability, but it can easily be scrapped and she can find herself involved in one of the others.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • | NAME: |
    Danielle Maureen Palmer

| ALIAS(ES): |
    Dani, Dee

| PLACE OF BIRTH: |
    Washington D.C

| SPECIES: |
    Homo-Virum

| D.O.B.: |
    October 14 1996

| AGE: |

| SEX: |
    Female

| SEXUALITY: |
    Bisexual

| APPEARANCE: |
    Dani stands at a tiny 5'3". She is slim, and isn't particularly well built. Her hair is long and dark, and parts of her left eyebrow are shaved. She is usually found in skinny jeans, printed tank tops and checked shirts or leather jackets. Her slim frame means that she also has a straight figure with barely noticeable curves, something that often frustrates her. When she smiles properly, it is a wide, rather pretty smile that is admittedly a little cheesy. However, most of the time, she only shows a small smile. She has a tendency to hide behind her hair when she's around strangers or people who make her uncomfortable.

| CLASSIFICATION: |
    Juno
  • | ABILITIES: |
    Dani's ability is that of power mimicry. She can mimic the powers of other hypes for varying amounts of time. The longest she has ever kept a power was four hours. The more energy it takes to use a power, the less amount of time she can use it for. She can mimic any power, as long as it doesn't take any adaptation to her body. For example, she could mimic a telepath with no problem, but could not grow wings or sport claws from her hand. Mimicking a power first requires physical contact for a period of longer than ten seconds. She can tell with brief contact whether somebody has an ability she can mimic or not.

| SKILLS: |
    If Dani doesn't want to be found in a crowd, you won't find her. She has a natural ability to blend in with people. She plays the piano extremely well and her skill as a dancer is far from mediocre. Despite a mild stutter as a child that has surfaced once again, she is a good and confident public speaker.

| LIMITATIONS: |
    Her recent experiences have left Dani extremely withdrawn and slow to trust and open up. She was never trained in any kind of self-defence and frequently doubts her abilities to do anything. She's almost constantly on edge at the moment. Before her experiences that left her so nervous, she was a bit of a procrastinator and was slow to stand up for herself.

| WEAKNESSES: |
    Her ability requires sustained physical contact, which can be difficult to do in a combat situation. She can only mimic one power at a time, and if she attempts to mimic a second power while she already has one, the second will overwrite the first. The original mimicking of the power drains her a certain extent, and then using the power drains her even further. It drains her more than it does the user she is mimicking as, strictly speaking, she is using two different abilities at once. Her mimicked abilities are not as strong as the original user's. Using a power until it disappears usually drains her to the point of being too exhausted to continue, if not to passing out.

| APPLICATIONS: |
    Dani's power has pretty much unlimited applications. In a combat situation, she can mimic a power and use it to fight. She can also use it in self defense and in her every day life. Brief contact also allows her to detect if somebody is a hyperhuman or not, something that she suspects many people desire.
  • | WEAPONS: |
    Dani was gifted with a pocket knife before her departure to Crescent City to use to protect herself. However, this is the only weapon she would ever carry.

| TOOLS: |
    Besides her phone, purse and some makeup, Dani doesn't carry much else.

| ATTIRE: |
    Dani refrains from vigilante activities, and is usually found in skinny jeans, printed vests, checked shirts or leather jackets and converse. The recent weather has also driven her to invest in a heavy parka and warm jacket.
  • | BACKSTORY: |
    Danielle was born to a middle class family that very much valued appearances. Dani was brought to piano lessons from the moment she could distinguish her left hand from her right, and ballet lessons as soon as she could stand independently for any period of time. Fortunately, her mother believed in empowering women, so never taught her only daughter that her place was in the home. Dani was a good student- she was never at the top of the class or a teacher's pet, but she worked hard. As she grew up, she continued to dance and to play piano, but to a lesser extent as her social and school life developed. She first noticed her attraction to boys at around 10, followed by girls at around 12. However, while being gay would have been accepted in her household, her father thought that bisexuals "just needed to choose" and that they were "just trying to understand their sexuality". Dani believed this until she was about sixteen, when she realised that she was genuinely attracted to both genders.

From the age of about thirteen, she'd been able to pick up on the fact that her mother was different. She noticed this every time her skin made contact with her mother's. At fourteen, she worked up the guts to ask about this "feeling" she was getting. Her mother admitted to being a hyperhuman, and explained that Dani's ability to detect this must indicate that she was also a hyperhuman. Her mother assumed that being able to detect people with the Hype gene was her only ability. But at fifteen, Dani hugged her mother and found herself able to detect and manipulate heat patterns around her. She played with this for an hour, before it eventually wore off. It was through much experimentation that she realised that her ability to detect people with the Hype gene on touch was related to her ability to mimic powers.

This was also about the time she started dating Callum Roth. Her parents approved fully of this relationship, as Callum came from a good family and also had a good reputation in the school. At first, everything was great. They loved being in each other's company and were in love with each other. However, after about a year, things started to go downhill. Callum became emotionally abusive at first, using Dani's emotions against her to ensure that she wouldn't break up with him. He gradually became more and more abusive, until he became physically abusive.

Dani was now too scared to even try and leave him. She passed off the bruises as injuries from PE or from simple accidents. But one night, the beatings were worse than ever. When she got home, her face was bleeding in a number of places and she was hysterical. Her parents had had their suspicions, and managed to get the truth out of her. That night they went to the police.

Callum was eventually charged, but he was released on bail until his hearing. Dani, despite having changed her number, got a number of threatening texts from him, saying that he was coming for her, that she was going to regret going to the police. Terrified, she told her parents, who decided that it was best to get her out of town. They booked her on the first plane that they could get her on and helped her pack. Her return ticket from Crescent City was for the night before the court case, where she was a witness, but the weather meant that none of the flights back home were able to leave. She appeared in court via webcam, and her mother sent her the news when Callum was sentenced to jail. Dani still didn't feel ready to go back home, and decided to stay for a while in Crescent City. She emailed her favourite lecturer and told him why she wouldn't be attending lectures and asked him to explain the reason to her other lecturers, who she'd simply informed that she was away due to family reasons. They were thankfully all sympathetic, and email her the slides and assignments to stay on top of them.

• | SAMPLE POST: |

| HOME PLANET: |

• Her stutter, which she had previously overcome, has returned following her experiences with her ex.
    • She is currently looking for work in Crescent City as she doesn't know how long she intends to stay.

• | [CHARACTER NAME] | [IMPRESSION] | [RELATIONSHIP] | [BRIEF SUMMARY OF RELATIONSHIP] |

• | NAME: |
    Danielle Maureen Palmer

| ALIAS(ES): |
    Dani, Dee

| PLACE OF BIRTH: |
    Washington D.C

| SPECIES: |
    Homo-Virum

| D.O.B.: |
    October 14 1996

| AGE: |

| SEX: |
    Female

| SEXUALITY: |
    Bisexual

| APPEARANCE: |
    Dani stands at a tiny 5'3". She is slim, and isn't particularly well built. Her hair is long and dark, and parts of her left eyebrow are shaved. She is usually found in skinny jeans, printed tank tops and checked shirts or leather jackets. Her slim frame means that she also has a straight figure with barely noticeable curves, something that often frustrates her. When she smiles properly, it is a wide, rather pretty smile that is admittedly a little cheesy. However, most of the time, she only shows a small smile. She has a tendency to hide behind her hair when she's around strangers or people who make her uncomfortable.

| CLASSIFICATION: |
    Juno
  • | ABILITIES: |
    Dani's ability is that of power mimicry. She can mimic the powers of other hypes for varying amounts of time. The longest she has ever kept a power was four hours. The more energy it takes to use a power, the less amount of time she can use it for. She can mimic any power, as long as it doesn't take any adaptation to her body. For example, she could mimic a telepath with no problem, but could not grow wings or sport claws from her hand. Mimicking a power first requires physical contact for a period of longer than ten seconds. She can tell with brief contact whether somebody has an ability she can mimic or not.

| SKILLS: |
    If Dani doesn't want to be found in a crowd, you won't find her. She has a natural ability to blend in with people. She plays the piano extremely well and her skill as a dancer is far from mediocre. Despite a mild stutter as a child that has surfaced once again, she is a good and confident public speaker.

| LIMITATIONS: |
    Her recent experiences have left Dani extremely withdrawn and slow to trust and open up. She was never trained in any kind of self-defence and frequently doubts her abilities to do anything. She's almost constantly on edge at the moment. Before her experiences that left her so nervous, she was a bit of a procrastinator and was slow to stand up for herself.

| WEAKNESSES: |
    Her ability requires sustained physical contact, which can be difficult to do in a combat situation. She can only mimic one power at a time, and if she attempts to mimic a second power while she already has one, the second will overwrite the first. The original mimicking of the power drains her a certain extent, and then using the power drains her even further. It drains her more than it does the user she is mimicking as, strictly speaking, she is using two different abilities at once. Her mimicked abilities are not as strong as the original user's. Using a power until it disappears usually drains her to the point of being too exhausted to continue, if not to passing out.

| APPLICATIONS: |
    Dani's power has pretty much unlimited applications. In a combat situation, she can mimic a power and use it to fight. She can also use it in self defense and in her every day life. Brief contact also allows her to detect if somebody is a hyperhuman or not, something that she suspects many people desire.
  • | WEAPONS: |
    Dani was gifted with a pocket knife before her departure to Crescent City to use to protect herself. However, this is the only weapon she would ever carry.

| TOOLS: |
    Besides her phone, purse and some makeup, Dani doesn't carry much else.

| ATTIRE: |
    Dani refrains from vigilante activities, and is usually found in skinny jeans, printed vests, checked shirts or leather jackets and converse. The recent weather has also driven her to invest in a heavy parka and warm jacket.
  • | BACKSTORY: |
    Danielle was born to a middle class family that very much valued appearances. Dani was brought to piano lessons from the moment she could distinguish her left hand from her right, and ballet lessons as soon as she could stand independently for any period of time. Fortunately, her mother believed in empowering women, so never taught her only daughter that her place was in the home. Dani was a good student- she was never at the top of the class or a teacher's pet, but she worked hard. As she grew up, she continued to dance and to play piano, but to a lesser extent as her social and school life developed. She first noticed her attraction to boys at around 10, followed by girls at around 12. However, while being gay would have been accepted in her household, her father thought that bisexuals "just needed to choose" and that they were "just trying to understand their sexuality". Dani believed this until she was about sixteen, when she realised that she was genuinely attracted to both genders.

From the age of about thirteen, she'd been able to pick up on the fact that her mother was different. She noticed this every time her skin made contact with her mother's. At fourteen, she worked up the guts to ask about this "feeling" she was getting. Her mother admitted to being a hyperhuman, and explained that Dani's ability to detect this must indicate that she was also a hyperhuman. Her mother assumed that being able to detect people with the Hype gene was her only ability. But at fifteen, Dani hugged her mother and found herself able to detect and manipulate heat patterns around her. She played with this for an hour, before it eventually wore off. It was through much experimentation that she realised that her ability to detect people with the Hype gene on touch was related to her ability to mimic powers.

This was also about the time she started dating Callum Roth. Her parents approved fully of this relationship, as Callum came from a good family and also had a good reputation in the school. At first, everything was great. They loved being in each other's company and were in love with each other. However, after about a year, things started to go downhill. Callum became emotionally abusive at first, using Dani's emotions against her to ensure that she wouldn't break up with him. He gradually became more and more abusive, until he became physically abusive.

Dani was now too scared to even try and leave him. She passed off the bruises as injuries from PE or from simple accidents. But one night, the beatings were worse than ever. When she got home, her face was bleeding in a number of places and she was hysterical. Her parents had had their suspicions, and managed to get the truth out of her. That night they went to the police.

Callum was eventually charged, but he was released on bail until his hearing. Dani, despite having changed her number, got a number of threatening texts from him, saying that he was coming for her, that she was going to regret going to the police. Terrified, she told her parents, who decided that it was best to get her out of town. They booked her on the first plane that they could get her on and helped her pack. Her return ticket from Crescent City was for the night before the court case, where she was a witness, but the weather meant that none of the flights back home were able to leave. She appeared in court via webcam, and her mother sent her the news when Callum was sentenced to jail. Dani still didn't feel ready to go back home, and decided to stay for a while in Crescent City. She emailed her favourite lecturer and told him why she wouldn't be attending lectures and asked him to explain the reason to her other lecturers, who she'd simply informed that she was away due to family reasons. They were thankfully all sympathetic, and email her the slides and assignments to stay on top of them.

• Her stutter, which she had previously overcome, has returned following her experiences with her ex.
    • She is currently looking for work in Crescent City as she doesn't know how long she intends to stay.

• | [CHARACTER NAME] | [IMPRESSION] | [RELATIONSHIP] | [BRIEF SUMMARY OF RELATIONSHIP] |
Accepted! Little sad someone actually beat me to the punch on creating a power mimicker but good sheet none the less haha.

Thank you! And sorry about that, blame the random page function on Powerlisting Wikia for actually giving me inspiration xD Most of the time I get fed up with it and end up going to read over old characters or thinking about movies or something.

Thank you! And sorry about that, blame the random page function on Powerlisting Wikia for actually giving me inspiration xD Most of the time I get fed up with it and end up going to read over old characters or thinking about movies or something.
Ah no worries, I've played a Power Mimicker so many times it's probably best to let someone else have a turn with it haha.

• | NAME: Adrien Mestopheles |

| ALIAS(ES): Samurai |

| PLACE OF BIRTH: Oxford, Mississippi, USA |

| SPECIES: human (technology)|

| D.O.B.: June 6th |

| AGE: 18 |

| SEX: Male |

| SEXUALITY: Heterosexual|

| APPEARANCE: Adrien is above average height standing at a solid 6'1. He has visible muscle mass and an athletic build. His eyes are a deep green, and the left one has three small scars around it. Going down his spine are multiple religious symbols from various sects, and on his knuckles are small pentagrams tattooed on each knuckle individually. |

| CLASSIFICATION: technology |

• | ABILITIES: Enhanced reflexes and psyche allow him to see and react to things far before most human beings could. His nervous system fires so fast that if someone shot a bullet at him at ten feet he could move his head out of the way.

On top of this already impressive enhancement his body has to be able to endure the stress of his augmentations. Through rigorous training and body modifications his skin, muscles, and bones have been reinforced. His skin is tough and calloused, his muscles are extremely potent and take extreme stress to rip or tear, and his bones have taken on the same hardness as steel.

| SKILLS: He has been training in martial arts since he was a small child so not only has his physique improved he knows multiple close quarters combat techniques included among them re kenjutsu and laido. |

| LIMITATIONS: He can only push his body so far without it giving out, and if he ever finds someone else that can match him then he must rely on his skill. He is also greyscale colorblind. |

| WEAKNESSES: He is still a human being and his organs and everything else are still vulnerable points. |

| APPLICATIONS: He can kill things with his many many skills. |

• | WEAPONS: A katana with white wrappings around the hit, and two nunchucks that he keeps hidden. |

| TOOLS: none |

| ATTIRE: He can generally be seen wearing black jeans, with a black tshirt over that. On top of the tshirt he wears a lightweight Kevlar vest and a sheath on his back for his katana. The nunchucks are each attached to one side of the Kevlar in a pouch. He wears a black hockey mask that has eyes that glow red when he wears it, and the mouth flashes red when he speaks.|

• | BACKSTORY: Adrien was born into a normal family and for the first few years of his life was normal. He was always extremely intelligent and learned quickly. On top of this he had exceptional muscle tone and size. At around the age of 7 his parents enrolled him in martial arts.

For the next couple of years he took to martial arts giving it his all. Soon after his parents lost their jobs and his mother became chronically ill. Adrien continued school, but also joined a gang using his karate for nefarious purposes.

After a few years he tried to leave the gang and was stabbed. The others went to his house while he was in the hospital and killed his parents. When he was released he attempted to find them, but was unsuccessful. He met a man who offered him a deal, to be given a place to stay in return for helping them with "test".

Adrien was taken in at a military facility. They implanted augmentations into his brain and continued his education in combat training. On top of his martial arts he became an expert marksman. His only downside was his colorblindness that he had been born with. After the brain alteration he underwent various surgeries to have his body further enhanced and these increased his stamina and durability immensely.
    He found out that the men who had been giving him all of these gifts had a plan that he didn't quite agree with. He was an experiment and they were planning on scrapping him along with the project. He learned this from a female guard who had become a friend to him. She slid him a shiv and when they came to take him he killed the other guard and then set upon his goal. He fought and killed his way to the control center using various weapons that he picked up from fallen enemies. Upon arriving at the control station he massacred all of the scientist, but the woman who had saved him was shot and killed. He now had no one and almost no purpose, but he took up a mask and made a vow.

Now he assumes the mantle of a vigilante. He protects the righteous and kills the wicked. He isn't a hero and never has claimed to be those who are on his list deserve no mercy, and none shall be given.|

Wraith.

Sweet heart.

I'm still stuck on my Backstory. Forgive me. lolol

Wraith.

Sweet heart.

No worries! I'm suffering the same problem right now haha

Heya Wraith, when it comes to making side plots is it okay to develop NPCs and smaller groups for the sake of the plot? I can pm you those details when I get the PS done.

Heya Wraith, when it comes to making side plots is it okay to develop NPCs and smaller groups for the sake of the plot? I can pm you those details when I get the PS done.
Well considering you're developing a gang plot I imagine based on everything you've told me so far, there should be something on the OP that fits your needs. Assuming by smaller groups you want to develop a gang.

Wraith.

Sweet heart.

Wait.....Bi!? Bi, honey is that you!?

Also, that bus seems sadly ignored, so I suppose I can send Sarks over that way.

Yay! Sarks to the rescue!

Status
Not open for further replies.