Vigilance: Blood And Justice [OOC/Sign-Ups/Chat]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Undetermined at this point. But it won't be too far in the future, maybe a month tops? Basically we're heading into a gang war scenario with the city's fallout from the destruction caused by the weather.
So that means I should wrap up my end of the plot before the migration of threads?

So that means I should wrap up my end of the plot before the migration of threads?
The Gang war, I should rephrase to say is more or less a Mob War and will primarily be between the De Vitis and the Fierro's. Gangs outside of the Organized Crime families may take a side but aren't necessarily needed for the Mob War and thus it won't matter whether your subplot finsihed before the thread migration or after.

Yay for mob/gang wars in the RP XD

Late (almost fashionably so) but I've added a wee bitty to the collab.

Heya @Cerulean sorry I'm letting ya down with no posts but I promise to get one up! Unfortunately I am off to a wedding this weekend but if I get time and internets this RP will take priority!

Reactions: Cerulean
As a warning my once and future coplayers, your collaboration may be destroyed by my cat stepping on my keyboard, thus setting you back and granting myself more time to craft a satisfying chapter 2 CS. JK, lookin' good folks. NR out.

As a warning my once and future coplayers, your collaboration may be destroyed by my cat stepping on my keyboard, thus setting you back and granting myself more time to craft a satisfying chapter 2 CS. JK, lookin' good folks. NR out.

Titanpads have time sliders for that reason. Whether serious or not the damage is fairly easy to undo haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.