Useless Power? IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucas looked over Hasashi and gave a shrug. He wasn't wearing anything special or different, jeans, t-shirt, sneakers, and a hoodless jacket. He did, however, have a plastic gun, not unlike the one he had borrowed from the hero's riot van, slung over one shoulder while a duffle bag was slung over the other.

"Just in case things get messy," Lucas, gesturing to the gun, explained. He took the passenger seat of the jeep and looked through the duffle bag. Canisters (the gun was gas powered), rubber bullets, and a plastic baton were what occupied the bag.

Tequila huffed, pulling at the tank top she was wearing as she sat in the back of the jeep. It was awkward for her, to wear so little, especially with the short shorts. "This better be over with quickly. I can hardly hide any weapons with this," she muttered, crossing her arms. On second thought. she pulled on the seat belt figuring that Hisashi would drive. She was never comfortable with that, especially not since the riot van flipped. If possible, she would have walked.

As he woke up something felt off about the hospital in the elite headquarters, almost if their was a tension in the air. It was also to quiet and while their wasn't a hell of a lot of noise in general here it seemed unusually quite, he wasn't able to walk to his door very well on his own yet and he would rather not fall on his still healing burns though the bandages were there he doubted they would help with that. Anton was paranoid by nature it was a part of being in a world where a majority of the population had some form of power that ranged from changing the color of ones hair and skin to matter manipulation and being able to annihilate someone with mere thoughts, so Anton being the possibly insane man he was took a scalpel on a used tray in his room and hid it in his bandages you know just in case.​

Hisashi watched as they walked up. He looked disappointed at Lucas' disguise
"Um Lucas were supposed to be small time villains. Don't you think you should. I don't know dress the part?" He then looked at Tequila and turned away quickly. "Geez that's um. Yeah I guess good disguise Tequila."

They got in the Jeep and Hisashi handed them both a half a hockey mask like his. "Ok so our cover is were members of the gang the ravagers. Small time faction but the name does ring a bell." Hisashi opened the garage and took off speeding tword their destination.

Hisashi turned the corner and hit the garage button. As the garage slowly started to close a motorcycle sped up and slid under the garage door. A man dressed in black removed his helmet and walked over to the garage door security console.
He rewired it and the doors flew open. A plain white van backed in the garage, a couple of villains jumped out and planted duffel bags in the vehicles around the garage. A tall blonde Beauty got out of the passager side. "Bring me a cute nurse pawn number 6." One of the men stopped what he was doing "yes Mistress." He walked over to a wall then transformed slightly he turned green, grew a tail and his fingers turned into suction cups. He climbed the wall into a vent.

In the vent the pawn was looking for a nurse, he looked through the grates until he finally saw a nurse who was currently eating lunch. She sat there taking a bite from a sandwich, and reading her magazine. The gecko themed villain slipped through the vent. He walked on the ceiling and watched the nurse for a second. He lowered his tail and suddenly wrapped it around her body and mouth. She tried to scream but her cries were muffled that's when she kicked over the table making a loud noise in the empty break room.

The gecko themed villain crawled through the shafts with his prisoner kicking and screaming (muffled) all along the way. They reached the garage where the girl was met by Chess Mistress. "Check mate" she said as she grabbed the girl. She pulled her in close, starred into her eyes and kissed her. The nurse struggled but soon stopped. The villains tail was released as the nurse stood still, red lipstick smudged on her lips. "What is your bidding my Mistress."

"Bring me the injured hero." Chess Mistress ordered the others into the van, as the nurse walked away. Chess mistress looked at her watch. "Just as planned."

Lucas shrugged and took off his jacket, leaving him with only his t-shirt and jeans. "If any one of you have a knife or scissors or something that I can cut with, I could cut some rips in my jeans. I could also buy a baseball bat if we have time."
He took the half hokey mask from Hisashi and looked it over before putting it on.
"Also, are we going to be using our names or do you have something else in mind?"

Tequila sighed, leaning back in the seat and staring at the roof of the jeep. "I think there's one in the back, if you'd like," she murmured, reaching behind herself to see if she could find a bat. It was a half assed effort considering she could get it out when they got there. ((WB))

Hisashi slammed on the brakes a few blocks from the bar. " Oh crap I forgot." He thought for a second "well the Ravengers gang has a theme with names basically scary and start with R." Hisashi looked as his team "ok Lucas you'll be Rever, Tequila you'll be Ransom and I'll be Revolt."

Hisashi kept going he took in some deep breaths. "Ok, so you ready? This is our first undercover mission. We're posing as villains we don't care about laws, we hate rules, hate heroes. And most of all hate being disrespected. Ravengers' are always starting fights for little stuff so be sure to have an attitude."

They pulled up. Hisashi whispered. "Let's go. Follow my lead". He jumped out of the Jeep and onto the hood of the jeep. "This shit hole better have my fav. Booze on tap! Or well have to level the place."

Lucas sighed, the mask restricted his mouth from speaking clearly so he decided to keep his mouth shut for now. He stuffed the gun into the duffle bag and took the baseball bat from Tequila before stepping out of the jeep. He stood at the door of building for a moment, studying the people there, who looked dangerous, who were dangerous, who carried weapons, etc. He finally gestured for the other two to follow him and entered the building.

The Bar was dark, with some flickering lights in the corners highlighting the jukebox which was playing a dark heavy metal scream music. Hisashi walked in all cocky like a real Ravanger. As he walked by villains he nodded at them. "how's it going. kill any Civies lately? Yeah alright." He made his way to the bar clearing the way for the other two. "hit me with the best you got." Hisashi turned around and leaned on the bar as he did he scanned the bar looking for their target.

BACK AT ELITE BUILDING

The nurse walked up to door her eyes were wide and empty. She opened up the door, bringing a wheel chair with her. She didn't say anything and walked up to Anton. "target confirmed, Mistress." She pulled out a syringe and stuck it into Anton's neck. The chemical was a simple paralyzer once she pressed down on the syringe, the effects were immediate.

The nurse then pulled the bandaged Anton into the wheel chair. She strapped him down so he wouldn't fall out. As the nurse turned to leave the room she passed the other nurses and headed straight to the garage completely ignoring any comments or questions made by anyone. Her face still blank, red lipstick still smudged across her lips.

As the nurse was about to enter the elevator Dominator walked by. the nurse walk by without even a greeting he thought it was odd so he tried calling out to her again, still no response. As the nurse entered the elevator she turned to press the button that's when Dominator saw her blank face and lipstick smeared lipstick. "hey hold on" Dominator yelled out as the doors closed.

@Dakota K5 @Demmy @jeshem

Tequila sighed, pulling on the half mas and adjusting it so that it looked crooked. She didn't like it, or this whole situation hey were going into, but... That was the job, right? Quietly, she stepped out, spinning a small knife in her hand, and followed the others in. It was certainly loud in the bar, and rather dark. Well, at least the Music was okay.

Lucas kept a neutral face as he joined Hisashi at the bar. He joined the other useless in observing the bar before turning around to face inward. "Don't stare but the guy sitting at the booth near the window as well as the guy standing near the back both kinda look like whoever we're looking for. Do you want to pick one while I try the other?"

Anton didn't really have much of a chance to ask or say anything before he was slumped over and strapped into a chair though he was still conscious, he wasn't sure if this was a good or a bad thing. He found it rather odd that no one was trying to stop this woman hell even Dominator did little more then try and get her attention as the elevator shut, he wondered where he was being taken or to whom he was being taken to. Luckily his head was leaned back so that he was able to see the nurse who had taken him, her eyes were vacant and didn't have the "spark" one would see in someone doing this of their own volition. "I guess i'm going to see the wizard." He thought as the elevator went. For someone being kidnapped Anton was rather calm about the whole thing, he would say that it was because he didn't feel like he was in danger as who ever wanted him seemed to need him alive or they would of already killed him or it could be a side effect of what ever had been injected into him but we will never know.​

Reactions: Kurogane86
Hisashi looked at the two targets and then took a drink, well he tilted it the whispered to Lucas. "No, we should wait till were sure it's our target. We don't want any unwanted attention." Hisashi looked at Tequila and gave her the signal, she was to walk past the two and have them check her out revealing their faces. Hisashi tugged his hear and scratched at his right cheek which meant walk past and back of bar.

At elite....

As the henchmen were loading up their catatonic prize the garage went into lock down mode and the elevator rang. The entire group aimed their weapons at an empty elevator. "It's nothing get back to work" yelled Chess mistress.

As the henchmen turned a small cylinder rolled out from the elevator it beeped once, twice, three times then a flash of light blinded the garage. Dominator jumped out from the service door on the elevator and took our three henchmen in a matter of seconds. He pulled out a dart gun shooting several other henchmen knocking them out.

As her vision cleared Chess Mistress saw Dominator taking out her forces she sent her reptile themed villain to catch him. He climbed up the ceiling and waited till he was open. Dominator looked at Chess mistress, "you're not going anywhere. I have this entire garage shut down there is no where to g..."

The reptilian villain dropped from the ceiling capturing Dominator wrapping his tail around his body. Chess Mistress smiled and walked over she looked into Dominator's eyes. Her blue eyes turned white as she drew him in, then she kissed him. She smeared her red lipstick all over his lips as he stopped struggling.

"There's a good has been. Now be a good little pawn and open the doors." She wispered as she ran her fingers threw his hair. He nodded. "Over ride lockdown, clearance code Dominator 001." Chess mistress smiled and called all of her surviving pawns into the van. "Oh that's right I forgot. Dominator hunny?"

"Yes mistress."

She tossed a knife at his feet.

"Cut your throat for me."

He bent over and picked up the knife.

"Ye..ssshhh...misssshhh..tressshhh"

A bloody knife fell to the floor as a shocked Dominator fell, the van sped away. Her grip on him had been broken as he held onto his bloody throat he desperately tried to breath. He tried to crawl to the elevator but his strength was leaving him, he knew it was over so with his last bit of strength he drew into the concrete with his blood. He wrote eyes, lipstick, chess mistr."

His strength was gone he laid there in a pool of his own blood, waiting for the end. As he closed his eyes he thought of Diana, he smiled and died.

@jeshem @Dakota K5 @Demmy

Tequila yawned, leaning against the bar next to them and pretending like she wasn't interested in her surroundings. When she noticed the message from Hisashi, she pushed away from the bench and walked through the crowd, making sure the two were able to see her. She couldn't help but think it was weird as she walked through, it wasn't like she had done anything like this before.

• Love
Reactions: Kurogane86
Lucas separated from Hisashi and went over to another dark corner. Several teens, around the same age as Lucas, were huddled there. According to his observation, Lucas guessed that these were delinquents and other trouble makers taking advantage of the heroes' powerlessness to do what they usually did, only on a much grander scale. The teens were either too high or too drunk to bother the newcomer so Lucas leaned against the wall, tapping his basball bat against the ground. Tequila had started to move. Now, all that was left to do was wait.

Anton saw what had happened to what was once the most powerful hero in their time and felt...nothing, Anton had seen death before and it was no different though this villain was someone he needed to tread lightly around if he got the chance to engage her. He also saw that dominator wrote something in his final moments before meeting the ferryman but the reptile like man or the woman with him didn't so he guessed that was good, his eye's scanned the few hired guns that hadn't been taken out and he was rather impressed. They had come with weapons that had enough punch to deal with a problem but small enough that they were hard to notice then his eye's fell on the woman and snake man, snake man was fast and agile but he wondered if he didn't have eyelids like real snakes and if so he could use that. Then their was the woman, she was attractive to an absurd degree along with that whole femme fatale thing she had going...dealing with her would not be fun for him if it came down to it. He started to get a bit more feeling in his body, at least that serum wasn't long lasting but it seemed that he would need time to get full movement again. The snake man and the woman got into the van and Anton with great effort looked towards the two with his head and strained to speak several words. "A...snake...a woman...and a...man...in...a wheel...chair get...in..to...a van this...seems like the...start of a...dirty joke." He struggled out, no one laughed. "...Nothing...what a...tough crowd."

Hisashi kept his eyes on the men as they turned to look at Tequila walking by. Cringed up faces, and cat calls were whispered amongst the seated villains. Hisashi blushed as he waited for their targets to turn. The first one turned whistled, then said something to his buddies. He was close but his face was all wrong.

Tequila passed the second target he stood up and grabbed her arm as she walked by as he did his sleeve rose up showing his scars. Hisashi looked at Lucas and turned up his collar signaling that he spotted the target.

Clever, the villain target, was holding onto Tequila's arm asking for a kiss, as well as other inappropriate things. Hisashi wanted to rush in but he knew if he moved to quickly things would escalate badly. He looked at Lucas and motioned him to the back door, he wanted him to clear it out so they canake their move.

Hisashi took his cup and finished his drink he slammed it on the floor and started walking tword Tequila and Clever. "Hey, that's my property! And you didn't pay the fee to play with her." Hisashi gave Tequila a quick glance to make sure she was ok.

In the get away van.

Reptilian man slowly wrapped his tail around Anton's throat. "Should I silence him"

Chess Mistress chuckled, "it's fine. We need him alive to finish the plan, besides."

Chess Mistress got close to Anton, she looked into his eyes sending a overwhelming feeling of uphoria through his entire body. She pulled back the bandages from his lips and kissed him spearing her lipstick all over his mouth. The lipstick was warm to the touch, and felt like a warm flame engulfing his entire body until he couldn't move, he could think but his body wasn't responsive.

"There that should hold him till we get to our destination."

At Elite

The hypnosis over the nurse wore off she fell to her knees as she sees the horrendous sight. She runs to Dominator and tries to perform cpr but it's to late. She crys out for help, a guard shows up and activates the alarm shutting down the entire Elite building.

Tequila's first reaction would have been to punch the man, but she held that back, along with a long line of insults. Unsure of what to do, or say, she resigned to glaring at him until Hisashi interrupted. She dropped her gaze, glad that the boy had domewhat of a plan and decided to let him carry it out.

"Whelp their goes my body again, this feeling of heat is rather unpleasant I've dealt with enough heat for the year already and did she say something about a plan? I bet it's a trap to lure the other three to them and...Well this is gonna be fun." He knew that Hisashi, Tequila and Lucas would come like bats out of hell when they found out what happened...those three weren't ready for this, it was clear to Anton that this woman and who she was working for or with had no qualms with killing plus these villains knew that even if they were somehow caught that they wouldn't be prosecuted. The courts were gutted when they had taken over and the elite headquarters was already getting to capacity...these villains needed something or someone who would put the fear of god in them like when powers first started to emerge..."But would that work...it might or it may backfire." Their was one thing that always separated the heroes and villains and that was the willingness to kill, many heroes had the power to kill another human but always held back while the villains cared little for who they hurt of killed. That had always been the difference between the two but what is more likely to put fear in a villain, a hero who was simply going to jail them or the hero ready to kill to keep the public safe?...Anton needed to think though it looked like he would get his time while he was trapped in his own mind for the second time this day.​

Lucas hesitated for a second before heading out the back door. Behind the bar was an alley where two drunk men stood, drinking with each other. Lucas approached these two men. One of them obviously had some sort of ability as bones in the form of spikes poked out of his forearms, who Lucas mentally named Spikey. The other man was extremely thin but if had any powers, he didn't show it. This one Lucas named Skinny.

"Hey," Lucas greeted the two drunkards. His speech was muffled by the mask but still understandable. "My friends and I need this area. Get lost."

Both men stopped drinking and stared at the masked teen. Skinny started laughing hysterically but Spikey was not so easily amused. He tried moving forward while growling something but in his drunken state was only able to stumble several steps before he had to regain his balance. Lucas sighed, shook his head, dropped the bag containing his gun, and shouldered his baseball bat.

Several minutes later, Lucas was patting down two unconscious men for weapons. He found a switchblade on Spikey and, to his surprise, a handgun on Skinny. "Should have just used this," Lucas muttered to the men as he loaded them into a nearby dumpster. He slipped the switchblade into his pocket and tucked the gun behind his pants. Lucas then slipped inside and signaled to Hisashi that the back was clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.