Untouched

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Allison bit her lip as she thought about it. By the looks of things, it seemed like she wasn't going to have any more customers, but something told her that she was going to have one more. She debated whether to close the shop and reward the little boy from earlier or to wait for a bit.

Deciding on the later, she smiled at Kevin. "Yeah, that's.....that's okay." Hopefully her instincts were right.

"So do you want me to stay or...?" He asked, still leaning against the counter as he stared at her.

"If you want to, you can! But it's quite boring here so I don't blame you if you leave. There's got to be more exciting things to do than staying here." Allison let out a sigh as she said this eager to close the shop soon. Today was busy, yes, but only for a certain amount of time. She was quite tempted to close the shop. It seems that her instincts had betrayed her. "To be honest, I think I'll be closing shop and leaving myself in a bit."

Athena smiled as she left the store and worked her way through all the people till she found her way outside of town. Sighing with relief at being out of all the crowds she headed into the forest preferring to walk through it on her way home then taking a road. As she set out on a well known deer track she stopped when she noticed fowl traps set up. Taking her bow out she carefully krept forward looking around making sure no one was there. After walking for a bit she discovered the Siren from earlier being accosted by a poacher who seemed he wanted more than animals tonight. Nocking an arrow Athena stepped out from behind a tree and yelled at him. "Unless you want an arrow in your skull id step away from the lady." she glared at him waiting to respond
Mryllica's heart leapt at the sight of the centaur. It didn't occur to her at first that it was the same one from the alchemist's shop, but what was more important is that she was there and she was armed. The sight of the arrow caused him to relax his knife away from Mryllica's throat. Instead, he aimed it towards the centaur.

"This is none of your business. I suggest you leave," he sneered at her.

Mryllica giggled, glaring upwards at the poacher, "Would you look at him. He's just going to point a dagger at someone with a drawn arrow? Poor thing, must be that no one's ever taught him any better. Mr. Poacher, you should know that what you're doing doesn't work how I think you think it works."

He gritted his teeth and looked at her in the corner of his eye. "Shut up, or I'll kill you too."

"Then I'll accompany you until you would like me to leave." He explained, smirking at her. "Maybe you're a fairy and I don't know it? Most fairies are gorgeous."

Allison laughed softly. Her? A fairy? She wished. Fairies were one of the most gorgeous creatures that roamed the land. With their beautiful wings and amazing features, it wasn't a surprise that lots of people fell for them. But Allison as gorgeous as a fairy? She didn't think so. "I'm not quite sure about that," she responded as she walked from behind the counter, making her way to the door. "But thank you for the compliment," she added as she changed the sign from 'Open' to 'Closed'. The young girl then began to start cleaning up the little messes she could find.

Athena smiled and nodded at the girl "Yes it is quite funny and the fact that he thinks he can take on a trained hunter." she winked at the girl and turned her attention back to the poacher. "So Sir unless you want to become food for the creatures of the forest i suggest you leave now." she grinned at him of course she wasnt going to let him go even if he decided to run. For one he had threatened the pretty young lady and for the other he had poached in her cherished forest and that was unforgivable. "Now i will give you to the count of three before i let loose my arrow and it finds its way to your throat." she glared at him her whole body rigid as she prepared the shot. "One...Two..." Taking a deep breath she slowed her heartbeat and waited as she started to say three.

"Why not? You look exactly like one...just without the wings." He said, following her around. "Need help, princess?"

"Ha, I wish." Allison was debating whether she should sweep the floor again or, just wait until tomorrow to sweep. She decided to do it tomorrow. Whipping her neck so she faced Kevin, she shook her head. "No, I think I'm good." It took a while before she got the full effect of the nickname, Princess. It made her freeze for a while before she got her bearings together. That didn't mean that she was left unaffected. Her cheeks were a bright pink as she avoided Kevin's eyes. "If you don't mind coming along, I'm suppose to take this kid, Lucas, out for some treaties as a reward for helping me earlier. You might have seen him," she said. "You don't have to come if you don't want to," Allison added quickly, not wanting Kevin to feel like he had to come along with her.

Kevin laughed as she froze. "Maybe a fairy princess?" He asked. "I would love to spend time with you."

Allison blinked at the question. Fairy princess....wow. That seemed over-the-top. At least, it did to Allison. And that's probably because being compared to a fairy and being called a princess had already thrown her off guard. But a fairy princess?! She let it go as she made her way out of the store, looking over her shoulder to see if Kevin was following her. She was glad that the kitsune decided to accompany her. If she would have gone by herself, she'd probably feel lonely. Until she met up with Lucas, that is.

"Am I bothering you?" He asked after a minute of following her, his tails waving around lazily again.

Allison took a moment to answer the question. "No, no! It's just....j-just--I'm not used to being called such nice things. And it's a lot to take in," she explained hurriedly, hoping that Kevin didn't leave her. She actually liked the kitsune and was grateful that she met him today. She didn't know why her heart ached at the thought of him going on his way. Especially when he'll have to go sometime. Kevin couldn't be at her side forever. But, for now, she'd like to keep him as long as she could. "I-If it helps, I....liked being called princess," the Skinwalker mumbled, her cheeks a very, very bright pink. She wanted the world to open up and swallow her; she was so embarrassed!

The Kitsune grinned as he noticed her blushing. "I...that's good...I'm glad you like it." He said, bowing to her like a servant would. "Princess."

Allison let a small smile grace her features as she heard the nickname again. She thought about how she could get used to it, to this. Lucas, the little boy from before, ended up popping up out of nowhere. "Allison! Are you done with work? Can we go get treats now?"

Allison laughed softly at the obvious eagerness in the little boy's tone. She crouched down until she was eye level with him. "Yes, we're getting treats now." The little boy squealed in delight as they made their way to a shop that sold sweets and things of the like. Lucas had tugged on her shirt and pointed to Kevin with a curious look. "That's Kevin. He's a friend of mine," she explained. The little boy just nodded and went a bit ahead of the duo, excited for sweets.

"Do you like it that much?" He asked, jogging up to her to catch up. "Princess?"

Allison bit the inside of her cheek. She wondered if the Kitsune was freaked out by it. Slowly, she nodded. "It makes me feel special." She gave him a shrug, playing it off like it wasn't a big deal.

"Princess Allison." He said slowly, bowing again to her. "Your fairy grace."

"You don't have to go that far! And I've told you that I'm not a fairy," Allison said. They stopped in front of the shop. Lucas was the first to go in, rambling on and on about all the different sweets and what he'd want. "Would you like anything, Kevin?" She questioned, wanting to know before she got inside.