Untouched

Obviously, this was a lot of information for one siren to take in. Shocked, Mryllica raised her hands in mock-defeat and blinked rapidly. "Hold on," she spoke, turning her head to an aside and examining the information like it was written on the floor. "You are a cat? I don't understand. Are you a shapeshifter." Allison's sly smile alarmed Mryllica, making her feel the need to justify herself. "I've lived in the ocean for almost my whole life. I only came to land a few years ago. There are still some things I need to learn."

Then she turned to Kevin, her expression going from stupefied to horrified. "You know an old woman who is about to die?" She had to pause for a moment to think about this. "I suppose you, being a mercenary, would be in the business of knowing when people are going to die, but you don't have to kill her. I don't need a cat that badly." She pursed her lips. "But, I'd be glad to take the cat off her hands if she believes I'd make a better home for it. Although, I can't imagine cats like to live on beaches. Do they, Allison?"

"Wait wait wait, you think I'm going to kill her? No! She's actually, sick. I only know her as a friend of my mom's." He said sheepishly, laughing. "I can find someone to build a cat house near the shore if you would like."

Allison laughed softly at Mryllica's confused tone of voice. "Yeah, something like that," she responded with a kind smile. Her eyes brightened at the new piece of information. "Really? I'd love to teach you a few things about the land! If you don't mind, of course."

Their was an amused look in the young teen's eyes as she watched Mryllica and the kitsune, who she still didn't know the name of, converse. When she was asked a question, she blinked owlishly before answering. "It's really sunny on beaches. And cats love sunbathing. But...I don't see anything wrong with living on the beach. The sand might bother it a bit, though. Hard to walk around."

Kevin nearly forgot the girl was there, and turned to her. "Sorry, my name is Kevin, The Mercenary." He said, holding out his hands.
(Now I'm confused on which girl he should go for...any votes?)

[I got nothing. Go for whoever you want to go for XD]

Allison took the offered hand, shaking it. "Castle. Allison Castle, the Alchemist. You can call me Allison." She smiled at Kevin, finally knowing who he was.

"Nice to meet you, Allison." He said, smiling at the younger girl. "You have a beautiful name." He said.

(That's not fair! So far I can't tell!)

[Hmm...maybe you can wait a bit and see?]

Allison was surprised at the compliment. People didn't exactly compliment her. If they did, it was rare. She had a light dust of pink on her cheeks as she stuttered, "T-Thank you..." It was obvious that she was caught off guard.

Kevin smiled. "It wasn't really a compliment, just stating the obvious." He said, shrugging.

@RAGEGamerKry @Osiris Gainsborough

( forgot what happened. Only remember the queen asking if Dolores wanted to join. Also on phone)

Dolores looked at the queen. Her arms still Behind her back, before she turned to look at the Wendigo. Just the sight of him sent terrifying chills in her head and she looked back at the queen with a shrug."Sure." She answered in a mutter as she walked between the two.

Allison scoffed. "Well, if it was obvious, a lot of people are oblivious." She huffed as she moved stuff around behind her counter.

"Maybe that don't want to get with a young girl, so they don't want to hurt your feelings. I just think you're very cute and beautiful. Should I add pretty?"

"A compliment now and then never hurts anybody, right? People don't have to get with me, just, maybe say something nice every once in a while." Allison stated as her gaze made its way back to rest on Kevin.

"Like you are now. Thank you, by the way. And you don't have to add pretty." Allison's chest swelled at his words. She was always called mean things for she was always stealing things and what not, but it was her way of survival at the time. It felt good to be called positive things for a change.

"If you see anything you like let me know." she said talking Dolores hand pulling her down the corridor out to the bustling courtyard the queen grinned slowing down and looking at the girl. "I forgot to ask you your name, what might it be?" she asked taking one of Dolores in each of her hands her eyes shimmering at the girl.

"I should. You're very nice so far. And you can turn into a cat? If doesn't matter if you are young, by the way. I started as a Mercenary when I was 14, and how old are you right now?"

"Yup! I can shift into a cat," she confirmed. It was something that she was really proud of. "I'm 16. I opened up this shop almost a year ago." Allison looked at her shop with pride. Since that fateful day, business has been booming. There are other alchemists around, but she appeared to be the only one who had anything and everything that someone would need. And the only one who wasn't hard of hearing.

"That's adds to cuteness." He said happily, walking over to the pretty girl.

After searching around a bit Athena found her way to the Allison's Alchemist shop. Taking a moment to double check her directions she opened the door and walked in being extra careful that her body wasnt hitting anything or anyone she blushed when she saw so many people were already there. Athena was used to her small town and staying in the woods so when it came to new people in a crowded place like this she was way out of her zone. Looking around she wasn't sure what to get so she walked up to the front "Um ex excuse me i need some help um finding something." Blushing a bit more she smiled at Allison "Um yes i was wondering if you have a salve for wounds and maybe a couple potions or elixirs that will attract prey." Looking back at her flank s then looking down still feeling out of place.

Sweetblood shook himself out of his stupor, him having had vivid flashbacks to his time before he was in Bella's care and service. He was covered in a sheet of sweat, but he felt nothing but cold. He took a side to Queen Bella and remained silent, not wanting to chance saying anything off to worry anyone.

Allison tried to will down the heat that was building up in her cheeks. She was grateful for the new customer, not knowing if she would be able to handle any more compliments. She turned to the newcomer, beaming brightly. The cenatuar seemed like she wasn't used to being around others.

"Of course, love!" She chirped. "Give me a sec. I'm certain I have some back here." The young girl rummaged behind the counter, pulling out various bottles and setting them on the counter. She pulled out a salve before popping back up with a grin. "We have some of our strongest potions and elixirs on this counter. They're all good so you can pick whichever."

"Well, I don't think you can already be more gorgeous...you said you were 16? God, you look like you're...do you wear makeup?"