Untouched

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Kevin soon had stopped in front of the coffee shop's glass doors. "Ladies first?" He asked, bowing slightly as he opened the door for her.

Allison took the offer, thanking Kevin as she passed him. She stepped inside of the shop, inhaling the delicious aroma of coffee. "Nothing better than a good cup of coffee," she said after she let out a blissful sigh. Hmmm, what would she be having today?

Athena smiled and nodded "That sounds wonderful its been a while since ive had someone elses cooking." she nodded and looked at her. "Ohh and dont worry about the trip im used to walking for long distances its all i do in the forest to run would scare the prey." she giggled and smiled er tail swishing happily. "Ohh right wernt you collecting some flowers are you finished with that or do you still need to collect some cause i could help." she stood tall and tapped and proud as she talked. "I happen to be very good at knowing what types of plants grow in the forest and what types are safe." she smiled and nodded proud of her knowledge.

Kevin walked through the door himself, smiling around at the place. There were a few people, but they were just teenage girls. "I like mine with cream," he stated, his smile going to her.

Mryllica gave a warm laugh. She'd never met so many selfless people in one day; and, with so much variety. It was really incredible to her how giving these people were of themselves. It had her feel near selfish accepting any of their favors.

She shook her head at Athena's offer. "I've got everything I need for now. Unless you know anything that'd be a good ingredient for enchantments. Other than that, I'm done here. Though, that's certainly a kind offer." Mryllica brushed her blue bangs out of her face, "So, are we off?"

Last edited:
(Oh my god, can you please use better grammar and punctuation, Athena? It's very annoying to me.)

A male centaur with dark hair was walking down the road most commonly used to get between the four main towns that surrounded the queen's castle. Each shoulder was adorned with a satchel with long straps that cris-crossed over his chest to better distribute the weight of his load. Each of the satchels came to a rest at his sides where they rested comfortably no matter how much he needed to move. Anicetos, as he was known, had made his way out from Montona early that morning and was heading to the next town. The centaur hadn't received any calls or reports of urgent needs for a healer, so he had chosen to take an easier pace in his walk. The bazaars and markets were all sure to be glutted with people selling and buying wares. Busy streets were not the most comfortable places for centaurs, especially because most cities had been constructed for people of smaller sizes.
Still, it was necessary for him to visit these places to provide what medical aid might be needed.

Anicetos continued along the road, enjoying the sounds of the birds that had vacated the lands during the long winter. He was certain his herd was enjoying the same sounds on their migration up north. Even though he was used to being separated from the herd, the need for a camaraderie with other centaurs did plague him on occasion. A life spent with foreigners could only be enjoyable to an extent. He supposed that as long as he was helping others, life could be rewarding.

Alecsander walked through the city as he ate his ice cream. He was right under the sun's heat, and he never liked the heat. He was already pissed enough before his ice cream started melting and sticking onto his hand. "Tch." he muttered as he threw away the popsicle. He walked to the nearest fountain and washed his hands off, and his face. "Its too damn hot today." he growled under his breath. Under the sun's glare of heat, his hair seemed to become lighter, however his eyes remined as dark as always, concealing secrets in their depths.

Athena nodded at her and tapped her chin "Hmmm im not very experienced in creating charms or enchantments sorry." she blushed and shrugged then looked around "Well since your good on everything then lets head out." Smiling she turned around towards the road "So should we head to the road or...actually where am i going." she giggled and looked at her blushing a bit more as she looked down.

"No worry," Mryllica chirped, "Just follow me. I know the way." And with that she confidently led the way out of the forest and to the road to Daesa. For a while, the only sound has the click of Athena's hooves and the slapping of Mryllica's sandals on the pavement. It was making her uncomfortable. "Have you ever been to the lake before? We get vacationers there pretty often and there is a superb fishing market in the area. Although, I have to admit, you are the first centaur I've ever met. I have, however, seen quite a few horses," Mryllica laughed lightly at her own small attempt at a joke, but then coughed at herself in embarrassment, "I'm sorry, that isn't offensive is it? Being compared to horses? I don't-- I mean, I've still got a lot to learn."

As was usual, Anicetos took the turn that would first take him by Daesa rather than Floralaya. By traveling in this way, he ensured that he could visit in each town in a much more efficient way. The centaur was accompanied by the sound of his hooves clopping against the pavement of the road and a soft breeze that was coming from the east. He traveled for quite some time before some new sounds began to reach his ears. Anicetos heard the familiar sound of footfalls, both humanoid and horse-like. A few moments later, there was the sound of voices. They were female from what he could tell, but so far off that he couldn't quite tell what they were speaking about. He was used to passing by others on the road, so the sounds didn't bother him or raise any alarm. If anything, it was a chance for the centaur to socialize with a few others and find out what news there was to be told.

(( Hope you guys don't mind me joining you. ))

Reactions: Lady Chess
[Woah, missed a lot.]

Allison hummed at his statement. "So do I. And a bit of caramel." The young girl could talk about coffee all day. She got in line, still wondering what she wanted to get. She alsl wondered if Kevin was going to pay.

Athena smiled as she listened to the girl talk. "No dont worry about it for me its not to offensive but you should probably be careful around any other centaurs you meet." Athena nodded then looked around feeling a bit out of place on the road. "Actually ive never been to the lake i primarily stay in the woods or go to the city." she smiled and shrugged "In fact if i ever go for a swim i have a small pond that i swim in and fish in if i feel like it." Athena smiled and watched the trees noting the birds and other creatures running around

"Oh, okay. Thanks for letting me know. I wouldn't want to make a fool of myself in front of another centaur. That is, if I get to meet another," Mryllica spoke, unaware of the stranger walking their way. "Ponds are nice," She agreed with Athena, recalling the one time she went to a pond to collect cat tails, "Does it have koi in it? Koi are my favorite. I also love lily pads. Lilies are my favorite." In between the silence of the two, Mryllica began to hear another set of hooves click on the pavement. In confusion, Mryllica kept turning to count Athena's hooves, but she couldn't come up with more than four. Rounding the curve on the road, Mryllica saw another male centaur heading their way. Mryllica put on a large smile, "Hey, Athena, look! It's another centaur. Is there a large centaur population around here?"

Anicetos found himself coming around the familiar curve in the road, and it was then that he found the source of the footfalls and voices. A female centaur and a female....well, biped of some sort were headed in the same direction. He hadn't gotten close enough to see what the other female was, and even then it was a bit of a rude question to ask if he wasn't treating her for any wounds or illnesses. The centaur couldn't help but chuckle to himself at the strange female's excitement at seeing another centaur, pointing him out to her companion. She hadn't met many of their kind, had she? Anicetos held up his right hand in a form of silent greeting to the pair before their paths finally intersected. From their positioning on the road, it was quite possible that they too were heading to Daesa.
"Hello you two." He greeted as he came to a stop, looking at each of the females in turn. "It isn't often that I meet others at this particular crossroad. Are you also headed for Daesa?"
While Anicetos was known as a traveling doctor, he wasn't sure just how many people knew what he looked like. The best knowledge he had, was that they all at least knew he was a centaur.

Athena smiled at the girl and nodded "Yea theres some lilypads but no coy i think the only fish in it are bass well those are the ones ive vaught any way." she smiled and shrugged giggling as she watched her keep looking at her legs then looked up to see the other centaur. "Yea theres a few herds around here but most are gone right now he must be a loner like me." Athena smiled then stopped as the other did to "Hi there and no were heading to the lake." she smiled and shrugged looking at her friend.

Anicetos couldn't help but chuckle when he heard the female centaur mention that most of the herds had moved off for the spring. She was certainly right about that.
"I don't migrate with my herd anymore." He commented. "I've got much too much work to do here to go north for a few seasons."
When she mentioned the lake, he angled his head to the side. Wasn't there one on the way to Daesa? He was pretty sure there was, but perhaps he was mistaken.
"Unless by some misfortune it has dried up, I thought that there was a lake on the way?" The centaur asked, looking between the two females.
Hopefully that would be a more tactful way of ensuring that he was at the correct crossroad. Anicetos wasn't typically one to make a wrong turn, but that didn't mean it hadn't ever happened before. He hoped that one of the females would speak up, if only to break the silence.

((I have now been staring at Zoidberg for 5 10 20 minutes))

"Well, you're both correct," Mryllica confirmed between her two horse-hooved friends. "Down the road to Daesa there is an unknown path I like to take as a shortcut to the lake." Mryllica ignored the fact that she was slightly overwhelmed by the fact that the two centaurs were so much taller than her and continued to smile even though she felt kind of strange smiling for that long.
"I'm Mryllica, Mryllica the siren, and this is my friend, Athena. She makes lovely company as long as you aren't a poacher," she giggled at her own attempt at a joke and leaned her gaze towards Athena to make sure she hadn't offended her.

Athena smiled and giggled as she nodded "Thats very true hun as long as you dont hurt my forest friends or regular i dont hurt you." she smiled and giggled a bit more as she looked at the other centaur listening then nodding. "To e honest i had no idea where we were going iwas following my friend here." she smiled and pointed down to Mryllica. While standing there talking her tail twitched behind her while she listened to make sure nothing was coming out of the woods to attack or anything like that.

(( @Lady Chess: Zoidberg is one hypnotic bastard, isn't he? ))

Anicetos chuckled softly when Athena mentioned that hurting her forest friends or other beings would get him in trouble. He was really more of a contrary character to that. The centaur was relieved when Mryllica, who identified herself as a siren, introduced herself and Athena. Well, that certainly did make things a touch less awkward. It was also good to know that he was headed in the right direction and that a simple misunderstanding had taken place.
"It is a pleasure to meet the both of you." Anicetos replied. "I am Anicetos and I can assure you, Athena, that it is not in my nature to injure other creatures. Rather, I heal their ills."
He could have directly said that he was a healer, but he had found that some people could get overexcited at hearing such news. Hopefully the subtly would not be lost on the two females. The centaur flicked his tail, more out of habit than any heightened senses.

"If it wouldn't trouble you, could I walk with the two of you until your exit from this road?" He asked, assuming that traveling in a group would be more efficient.
After all, it did seem that they were all headed in the same direction.