Untouched

It made Mryllica smile that the two were getting along so well. On the beach it was more secluded than in the towns, and the passerbys tended to treat Mryllica more like an amusement attraction than an actual person. Plus, the sailors tended to be rather grabby and crude so it gave her a warm feeling inside that there were actually kind, non-subjective people out there. She'd lived for a few years on shore, but rarely came into town because it was too alien for her. As they spoke, she began to think maybe that's why she wanted the kitten so bad in the first place. She liked her home, but it was secluded. It would lift her spirits to have a companion around. Then she wouldn't have to work in such an impersonal environment.

Mryllica politely waited until the two had a pause in their conversation before she spoke. "That sounds lovely. I mean that to the both of you. Having a cat around my workshop would be wonderful, and I'd love to know what you have to teach me about the city." It was right as Mryllica paused that someone new entered the shop. A centaur of all creatures. Mryllica was pleasantly surprised, she'd never seen so many different creatures in the same place. But, then, she began to notice how full the room was becoming. She'd spent so long talking about cats she never actually got what she came for, but the overwhelming feeling that she was in the way overpowered her. With enough supplies to get by for the week, she decided she could just come back the next break she got and collect anything else she needed. Her claustrophobia was egging at her to go outside.

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Thank you for the offer," she said sweetly, but a hint of hurry in her voice, "We'll have to keep in touch. I run an enchantment shop on the beach Lake Deasa. Feel free to come by any time." She turned to leave, but turned back, "A special discount for any creature sporting cat ears." She winked and then was out of the door, leaving the three behind.[/BCOLOR]

Athena looked at all the potions and nodded "Thank you um which ever you believe to be the best id fine with me and whatever that is ill take three of it if i may," she smiled and looked down to pull out her purse searching through it she looked back up at the girl. "How much will this be im kinda on a tight budget." she blushed and looked back down at her purse clinking the few coins sadly. At the same time she was taking effort to not have her back hal break anything that was the problem being half horse most places werent made for her and her people. Thus she had to make sure her tail and legs didnt do anything destructive.

"Hey, wait! Does fox ears count!" The three tailed young man yelled at the siren.

She looked back at him over her shoulder. "Guess you'll have to come and find out," She smiled a sly smile and winked at him again before closing the door behind her.

Before Allison could get out a goodbye, Mryllica was out the door. She stared at it in curiosity before turning back to the centuar in front of her. She will definitely visit Mryllica soon, whenever she got the chance. The shopkeeper hummed as she decided which one to give to her. She settled on a potion that had an emerald color. Putting the others back, she pulled out two more of the emerald colored positions.

"It's on the house, I mean it. Just take it and go. Or stay, if you want," she suggested. It was rare that she did these type of things, but from what the centaur said, she wasn't going to charge her. Ally hoped that the girl didn't protest. And, if she did, she was going to insist that she take the supplies.

"And I wear some makeup. But it's only lip gloss and blush. Why?" She questioned, turning her face to look at Kevin. It was an odd question. She wondered if she looked younger than 16. Or maybe even older.

The blonde forced a smile, as she leaned forward."Dolores." She answered politely, introducing herself. The fox retreated her hands back, covering her mouth to let out a simple yawn and looked around. There was nothing she would need, nothing she would like. Dependence was also not her thing, she hated when people bought her thighs even if it was out of kindness, she just couldn't bring herself to say 'yes' and accept so easily.

"Because...that would explain it..." He said, watching Mryllica leave, then turned to Allison. "Because you look very beautiful. Like I said." He stated, smiling gently.

(Now I don't know what to do! Votes: Stay with Allison, or go visit Mryllica?)

Athena blushed and smiled as she looked at her and nodded "Th thankyou so much this is so great this will definetly help me catch some prey." she smiled then looked down. "In fact if youd like next time i come through i can drop off a bit of meat or a few skins if you like." she smiled and nodded "Ya know in payment for your nice gesture." Smiling she took the potions and salve and put them into her bag as she backed up to turn around then walked out the door "Thankyou again" she smiled and waved as she headed out the door and back into the street.

"No problem, darling! And you don't have to give me anything in return, but that'd be nice, if you truly want to. Make sure to stop by again! See you soon!" Allison called as she waved back, watching another customer leave her shop. She let out a sigh. Today was definitely exciting. She smiled as she remembered all of the people and conversations. Speaking of people, she faced Kevin once more.

"You're quite the charmer, aren't you?" She said as she rested her cheek in the palm of her hand. She saw him watch Mryllica leave. "You can go follow her if you want to. I won't mind, if that's what you're wondering about."

"Not really. I'm just stating what I see." The bright fox eared boy said, shrugging. "I can see her later. Right now, I'm focused on the beautiful girl in front of me."

Bella nodded continuing to walk she noticed the look on SweetBloods face she frowned slightly looking around. Her eyes shimmered slightly "I need something from the alchemy shop." she said as she began to walk there.

(NO, EVERYONE DOES NOT! IS IT BECAUSE KEVIN IS THE ONLY HUMANOID GUY?!)

[Haha.]

Allison couldn't stop the blush this time around. Her cheeks glowed a bright red. She mentally slapped herself. Why was she getting so flustered so easily?! She needed to get herself under control. But, then again, it wasn't everday that someone would compliment her as much as Kevin did.

Mryllica left the alchemy shop with a grin on her face. That was a smooth line she had just spun to Kevin, she hoped he was impressed. The interaction with both Kevin and Allison put her into a silly mood. She wasn't just walking, she was capering. She would snap her fingers to an imaginary beat and started to hum a jazzy song, her knapsack bumping on her hip to the beat. The polish could wait until later, so Mryllica was on her way out of town to go into the woods for Dragon's Tongue. People would turn and stare at Mryllica as she went, but it didn't matter to her. She was already a fish out of water, so rather or not she was bebopping down the street she would get double-takes here and there.

As she exited town, the sounds of the city dissipated as she left the gates. The only that remained was the rustling of the leaves being blown in the wind and the occasional bird chirp. This put Mryllica into a peaceful mood as she began to search into the woods for Dragon's Tongue. It took about half an hour of searching, but finally she found some by a stream. She laid her knapsack down by the root of a tree and sat on her knees to begin harvesting the flower. She worked slowly, without haste, singing an old siren lullaby as she unrooted it. Unfortunately, when a siren sings, it tends to attract an audience.

"Well, look what we have here," spoke a gruff voice behind her.

Mryllica smelled him before she saw him. Behind her was a man dressed in ragged clothing holding a hunting knife who reeked of alcohol. "Oh, hello," Mryllica said, refusing to believe the worst. "Did you need some Dragon's Tongue too? I'd be willing to share."

The bandit looked at her with disbelief for only a second before he burst into an uncontrollable laughter. "I tell you what," he said, pointing his hunting knife at her throat, "Since I'm nice, you can keep the Dragon's Tongue and come with me, little lady."

(What time period are we in? Is it current day or ye olde? Because, a hunting rifle would have worked just as well.)

"Do you try to look this good, or is it just natural?" He asked, looking over the girl. "I can't believe you haven't been asked out yet..."

[I guess a mixture of ye olde and modern??]

"I guess you can say that it's natural," Allison responded, still blushing brightly. "S'not like it bothers me. I'm happy with being single." Even though she said this, she wondered what it would be like to have a significant other. To know that there was someone who loved you. She shook the thought off.

"Really? Anyway, while I'm here, would you like anything?" He asked, leaning against the counter as he asked the question, his fox tails waving around lazily.

Athena smiled as she left the store and worked her way through all the people till she found her way outside of town. Sighing with relief at being out of all the crowds she headed into the forest preferring to walk through it on her way home then taking a road. As she set out on a well known deer track she stopped when she noticed fowl traps set up. Taking her bow out she carefully krept forward looking around making sure no one was there. After walking for a bit she discovered the Siren from earlier being accosted by a poacher who seemed he wanted more than animals tonight. Nocking an arrow Athena stepped out from behind a tree and yelled at him. "Unless you want an arrow in your skull id step away from the lady." she glared at him waiting to respond

Allison shook her head. "No, I think I'm good," She answered. It seemed like it was almost time to close the shop. The Skinwalker wondered if Kevin would like to come with her and the little kid from earlier to go out and get some treats. "A-Are.....you busy later?"

"I'm free this whole day so far. First day on the job again, they let me have a break with anything I didn't or couldn't do. I've been a mercenary for...5 years now? Anyway, I'm free now. Is that okay?"