Until Dawn Comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
She blushed and Fumbles with the rifle "Thanks?"

you do know how to use that thing right?
he stands up and streaches, admiring the morning sun
so, any plans for today?
you could allmost make out a smile on his face

"I'm not incompetent..." She cocked the weapon and followed him.
"And surviving sounds like a good plan" She rolled her eyes slightly and looked about... "I came to the tower for answers. We need to go back..."

anwser to what exactly?
he sat down on the edge of the roof and lit a cigarete that burned brightly in the morning sun
the anwsers can't be that important can they?

Reactions: Chrystal Alvarez
"They are important... why is the city like this. It started here. So the reason, the answers... any information about what's going on, will be here."

She sat beside him and nabbed the fag, takibg a short drag before crushing it and tossing it away.

"That's bad for you" She mutered, standing and heading round the roof looking for anything really.

"We need to leave the city. There are too many... zombies around..." She added

i thought you wanted to go to the tower?
he stands and smirks at her
first thing first is we need to get to know eachother.
and they might eventually kill me, but the zombies will do it first

• Love
Reactions: Chrystal Alvarez
She tilted her head "I did..."
She rolled her eyes and leant on the door.
"I get the feeling they won't be the death of you at this rate sweetie"
She stretched. "So what do you wanna know about me, pretty boy?"

anything and everything you wish to share with me, how much you share i will share in return

"Um... Okay... Lets start basic and work our way up?"
She smiled, walking back over to him.
"My name is Kitara Nikael, I'm 22 and I have lived in the centre of this city all my life. I am, as you have undoubtedly noticed, a nekomimi and till this shit started I often had to hide the fact... Your turn..."

She sat back down and smirked, awaiting his response eagerly, her tail flicking slightly.

When Rick woke up he got a strange feeling. "Its to quite .." Rick told himself, but he just ignored this feeling and went about his day. He went into the restroom and got ready for work. Once he came out of the restroom, he was all dressed and ready for work. He grabbed his pistol off of his bed, and placed it in his shirt. Rex then heard something beating on his back door. "What the?" He said as he went to the back door. He looked out side, and saw his neighbor. "Tim?!" Rick said. He could tell that Rick was not in his right him. "Tim, what happened to you buddy?" Rick said as the zombie broke through the glass. Rick quickly grabbed his gun, and shot his former friend in the head. "What's going on here?!" Rick said as he ran out his front door. When he went outside, he saw that the world had gone to shit. "What happened?" He said as he went inside his Van. Rick started up the Van, and started to drive to the SWAT base. "How many people are like this?" Rick thought to himself. After a few minutes of driving, Rick made it to the base. He stepped out of the Van, and walked towards the door. He opened the doors, and walked inside the building. "I need to suit up." He told himself, as he made his way to the locker room. Once in the locker room, Rick put on his SWAT outfit. "Much better." Rick said as he made his way to the weapon room. When he made it to the locker room, Rick grabbed his weapons and started heading for the exit. Before he walked out the door, Rick saw his friend Rook just standing the middle of the hallway. "ROOK!" Rick screamed. But Rick didn't move. "Hey Rook!" Rick said as he ran to him. "Hey man, why are you just standing there?" said as he turned his friend around. But when Rick turned Rook around he saw that Rook had turned into a zombie. "Oh no not you two..." Rook then lunged at Rick, but Rick quickly backed up. "Rook don't make me do this." Rick said as he pointed the shotgun at him. Rook kept on moving. "Stop!" Rick said as he Rook moved closer. "I'm sorry..." Rick said under his breath as he shot his friend in the head. Once he shot Rook in the head, Rook quickly fell to the ground. Rick just stood there. Once he was done grieving. Rick turned around and left the building. After he left the build, Rick went to his Van and drove off. "I need to get to a high place for I can contact anyone who might be alive." Rick said as he saw a tower. "There." He told himself. Once at the tower, Rick saw a pile of dead zombies. "Somebody has been here." Rick said as he stepped out of the Van. Rick then walked toward the tower's latter's, and walked up them. When he made it up the stairs, Rick heard people talking. "And they're still here." Rick told himself. Rick kicked the door open. "FREEZE!" Rick screamed. Rick had his shotgun pointed at the guy. "Who are you guys?" Rick said as he put his finger on the trigger.

@Chrystal Alvarez
@Alistair

Kit Froze and stared at the intruder with wide eyes, her tail flicking in aggitated worry.
"Woah, chill! We're not one of the... Zombies...."
She still hated saying it. Because that word, zombies, made it all real.
She studied the man slowly.

"SWAT? What's your name? I can imagine you have seen the shit going on out there by now... Have you... Killed yet?"
She wasn't giving away anything. No name and no history. She was a blank slate.

After the girl told Rick she was not a zombie, Rick slowly lowered his gun. The girl then recognized that he is apart of the SWAT team, she then asked him questions. "Yes I am part of the SWAT team. My name is Rick by the way,but my friends call me Mute." Rick said as he looked at the male next to her. "I've heard reports of people eating other people , but I just thought it was crazy cult people. And I rather not answer your last question." Rick said as he looked back at the girl. "Now its your turn to share."

She bristled slightly at his brashness but shrugged.
"okay.... Im Kitara. I live in the city. For weeks they have been killing one another... Its horrid. And it all started here..."

Ali pulls out a ciggarette and lights it, blowing a puff of smoke in the direction of this SWAT guy,
Say, what is your business here?

Kit sighed and rolled her eyes at him.
"You're hopeless. He might be able to help...?"
She shrugged and smiled hopefully.

Rick looked at the man who had blew smoke at him. "Well I came here to try to radio anyone who might still be alive, but the way things are looking, we might be the only survivors in the city." Rick then looked at kit. "With that said, I think we should stick together, and try to get out of this city. Once we get out, it'll be best if we try to find some sort of civilization. I have a van parked down there, so when ever y'all are ready, we can just take off."

Last edited by a moderator:
Kit looked to Ali, then Rick. She didn't know these guys. Could she trust them? Ali had already provided her with a gun... Protection. And Rick was offering a ride out of the city. What wasn't there to trust?

"Give me ten minutes and then we can head down... Agreed?"
She turned to Alistair and shrugged.
"Unless you have a better plan, Rambo?"

@Alistair @Cats

Why not, it's not like we have long to live anyway, might as well make it fun whilst it lasts.
He took one last drag before tossing the bud way, stretching until his back cracked
Let's go then, all this standing and taking is boring me

"Well alright then. After you boss..."
She smirked and headed for the door, looking about in the small office building before heading back.
"Looks like that lot that herded us up here have dispersed."

Ali rolls his eyes and nods towards the door
guess ill lead then, seeing as i am the most skilled in the art of killing, unless mister SWAT guy has anything to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.