Until Dawn Comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kit stifled a smirk and casually slipped her arm through his, pulling him down to her height.
"Do me a favour, lanky, check the high places for any info on what's going on here?"
She patted his head and smirked, kissing his cheek and letting go of him, skipping back towards the door.

Rick shook his head. "As long as you're fair, I have no problem with you being the leader of our little group." He then followed the skipping girl out the door. "Is he your boyfriend or something?" Rick asked.

Reactions: Chrystal Alvarez
Kit smirked and shook her head.
"I wish... Alas, no. He has yet to ask"
She laughed softly and headed down the stairs, smiling to herself.

Ali leaves to gather any information and supplies he can find, all the while eavsdropping on the other two

Kit went searching for information uncertain about what she was truely looking for, and was uncertain that she'd even find it.

Rick followed Kit and helped her find some information. "So what are we looking for?" Rick said as he looked through some papers.

"Anything related to the tests they were doing before this happened... The first ones, the zombies, they came from here, killing and infecting thousands who had swarmed the gate to complain...." she rummaged through the files and papers, many were torn, perhaps in an attempt to hide the missing parts, or maybe when the monsters had wondered about they had torn them...

Status
Not open for further replies.