Unlikely Heroes

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, answer time!

1) At one point Tia had a crush on Garret.

Tia: "WHAT!!! You have to be kidding me! Him? No way in hell! He's like a brother to me. We better not be starting this rumour again or his fist here will make it's way to someone's face."

Garret: "Calm down Tia. It's not like the Charlies knew about us. Besides, they will know who you like once..."

Tia: "Shut up!!! I'll shoved you in the closest if you don't stop right now."

2) Tia has someone that is related by blood in the TSP.

Tia: "Wait, someone is related to one of the suits? This is news to me. Let me go do some research and hack into... umm I mean just boring research in the library. I'm not up to anything." *Rushes to a computer* "Wow, it is true. I never thought those two were related..."

3) Tia has a house in the Rocky Mountains and Alaska.

Tia: "Who told you! Umm... I mean what houses? There are no houses anywhere in those places. *Deletes all information about her two houses.*

dpickle (and Ryver) is the winner this time around!

Reactions: Fox of Hearts
I knew my guess... I mean, logical hypothesis was correct! Here's three questions on Pat.

1. Pat used to be a skilled mechanic.

2. Pat has been clinically diagnosed with depression.

3. When not being abducted by people with super powers, Pat tends towards a nocturnal sleep cycle.

Is this a true false game centered around our characters?

Yes, the rules and scores can be found here.

As for my guess, I think I'm going to go with option three.

I'll be working on getting a post up in the next day or so but in the meantime I briefly mentioned it in the skype chat but I wanted to see what your thoughts were if we added another person into UH. We reached out ten person limit once Nemai finishes their character sheet. Since we are getting past the ten person limit I want to make sure it's fine with you all. Perry, Iz and Ryver you all know him. It's JLtW from the Tides roleplay on the guild. Thoughts?

I'll post the right answer either when there's one more guess or tomorrow.

• Thank You
Reactions: Rina
Ok, here's the answers.

1. Pat used to be a skilled mechanic. True

-Pat grew up on a rural farm, meaning when things broke down you had to fix it yourself. Before he moved to the city, Pat could fix pretty much any machine you gave him.

2. Pat has been clinically diagnosed with depression. False

-Pat doesn't have the most positive outlook on life, but he doesn't suffer from any sort of medical depression.

3. When not being abducted by people with super powers, Pat tends towards a nocturnal sleep cycle. False

-Pat is most comfortable during the night due to the fact that his migraines are light sensitive. However, Pat has great difficulty sleeping during the day for the same reason, so he generally sleeps at night.

Alright let's give this a shot.

1. Christian has a driver's license.

2. Though a skilled musician Christian can't sing due to being tone def.

3. Before becoming blind Christian had a passion for digital arts.

Hey guys, did you know that most of the words present in the poem: The Jabberwocky were only given definitions after the poem was published.

Status
Not open for further replies.