Unlikely Heroes

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I owe you guys an apology. I got hit hard with depression this last week (or so), and I couldn't do anything. I'm back up and running now, and am looking back through recent posts.

This is a problem that I've had all my life, and I don't think it's ever going to go away. There are times when I just shut down. I can't help it.

Let me know if there are any ideas you have about where we can go with the story.

EDIT: There will probably be more to this NPC post, regarding Wilson and Daniel, and how they go about trying to locate the two blips Daniel sensed earlier. This is kind of a placeholder until I figure out how I want to do that.

If I need to do a collab, are you guys up for it? Just playing with ideas at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Fox of Hearts
Alrighty. So I have to come up with three things. Two lies and a truth.... Lets see.

1. Vida has a small family, just a father, mother, and two siblings.
2. Vida moved to the city to run away from her family.
3. Vida cannot remember her oldest siblings name.

Lol! Weaver, I'm picking the same fact as you. Mainly because I don't remember Vida mentioning her family yet in IC. Haven't reread her profile for awhile, but I'm sticking by my choice.

That said, I love the coding for the first page. It's very nice and easy to follow <3

I'll pick fact 3 just cuz. =D

Alright and for the truth!! Cerulean is the winner!

1. Lie. Vida has a big family, but she only socializes with a few.

2. Lie. She didn't come to the city to run away. She came to prove she could live alone.

3. Truth. Vida has never met her oldest sister and her family doesn't talk about her.

Your turn Cerulean!

• Love
Reactions: Cerulean
I did it! :bouncy:

Ok for Wrecker.

1 Adam has been to more than a dozen concerts.
2 His favorite kind of soup is chicken and dumplings.
3 Wrecker's middle name is Jackson.

Darn it! =P Just how big is Vida's family anyway?

I mean WOW ... she hasn't even met her older sister!

Score updated.

I wanted to say 1 but since it is Dp's fav bet, I'll go with 3.

2 is tempting but I just lost a round voting for that number.

We've made far too many food jokes for it to be anything but #2. That's my vote.

Side Note: Chicken and Dumplings gooooooood.

Reactions: Cerulean
And the winner's are WEAVER and IZ!

1. He hasn't been to an actual concert outside one he hasn't performed in.
2. Damn right it's tasty, Weaver.
3. His middle name is actually Clayton

Yay!! I got another one right!! But it is someone else's turn to go. So Weaver should be the one to post next

Thank you, Iz. You're definitely a generous scene partner. Remind me to return the favor!

Adam is a hungry guy. We talked about it at length, in the Skype Chat, so that was the only logical choice for me. Yay!

So...on to my challenge.

Samantha Cole is not exactly forthcoming with the whole "self-disclosure" thing. We all know she adores tech, and we all know she's not exactly Mother Theresa, but...do we know which of these following snippets of information are false?

Fact #1: I'd rather eat napalm than use an Apple product.
Fact #2: I have a shameful, secret admiration for MLP.
Fact #3: Reformer HQ actually feels like home.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.