Unity of the Universe | Animesque Ben 10 AU | OoC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
And what about Nikolas? Is he not accepted into this? Even though he's not an omnitrix user? Just a sweet little 7 year old. Whose a packaged deal.

Reactions: TyranntX
I think you find that putting songs through many layers of google translate is the best kind of random.

oh and um @Crow , Since we will be starting tomorrow think you can at least look at Raxxus and Kreen? I know looking at the other characters I made would be a bit much at the moment but I at least want my last villain and my only "Full Time" plumber to get get looked over

I am in love with these by the way.

And what about Nikolas? Is he not accepted into this? Even though he's not an omnitrix user? Just a sweet little 7 year old. Whose a packaged deal.

Since the matter's been settled, I can now look into him.

I was originally going to make this a 5-member club, but a 6-member works too.

I think you find that putting songs through many layers of google translate is the best kind of random.

oh and um @Crow , Since we will be starting tomorrow think you can at least look at Raxxus and Kreen? I know looking at the other characters I made would be a bit much at the moment but I at least want my last villain and my only "Full Time" plumber to get get looked over

Was going to look over Raxxus, and I'll look over Kreen before ultimately adding them to the cast list.

Thank you! I love you so much!

Try not to laugh, oh who am i kidding this is comedy gold.

@Outlaw-SSS I have some concerns.
Now, I don't know what you and Crow discussed exactly, since you did so in PM. So I'm going to voice my concern.

I'm worried you might not actually read everything in the roleplay. You've already stated you were skimming through ooc posts, that were relatively small. Are you going to do the same IC?

You seemed to have lacked commitment for the longest time, waiting until the very last possible moment to finish your character. I don't want you to be the same in the IC. I'm slow myself, but if you take as long to post as it did to finish your CS, this is going to die. Please tell me you'll actually show some form of commitment in the IC when it's up?

I don't mean to sound too much like a bitch, but as this is Crows third incarnation of this on Iwaku, I really want it to succeed.

@Outlaw-SSS I have some concerns.
Now, I don't know what you and Crow discussed exactly, since you did so in PM. So I'm going to voice my concern.

I'm worried you might not actually read everything in the roleplay. You've already stated you were skimming through ooc posts, that were relatively small. Are you going to do the same IC?

You seemed to have lacked commitment for the longest time, waiting until the very last possible moment to finish your character. I don't want you to be the same in the IC. I'm slow myself, but if you take as long to post as it did to finish your CS, this is going to die. Please tell me you'll actually show some form of commitment in the IC when it's up?

I don't mean to sound too much like a bitch, but as this is Crows third incarnation of this on Iwaku, I really want it to succeed.
I never even got the chance to USE my characters the second time. So I have to agree. You need to be committed to an RP. Otherwise it will likely die.I lost count of how many times this has happened to me. It still dose.

So please Outlaw. Do what you can to at least get one post in a day. I try to get as many as possible myself

I have it happen to me in other RPs as well on other sites. It can get pretty frustrating. I promise to post as many times as I can in a day. With the obligation to post in my other RPs as well.

Well, its Monday. So I am eagerly waiting for the IC to be posted :)

Reactions: TyranntX and Nim
I will try to do my best. That's all i can say, and i know what that's like. An rp im trying to reboot is going to enter it's 5th, thats right 5TH incarnation. The first got a shit ending, second was more of a spin off. 3rd was just filler. And 4th just stopped. @Crow was one of the many people to lend a hand and still want to take a part of it in the reboot. I owe them that much. I could cobtact my old group but.... 2 are going to college, 1 i dated and she dumped me, the other NEVER changes her writing style or even tries to adapt to help story structure(she likes twilight and i mean like as in she genuinely believes its as good as citizen kane) and she'll just piss everyone off. And the last one rage quited cuz her character was a slut and everyone hated that. -_- also she's ignoring me..... just like my ex....

Also the first ever rp i joined here fell dead within a month.... i put so much effort into my characters. At least i can use one in my reboot. The other two.... well they'll go wanting. Since one is more suited for a fighting rp and the other..... pretty mucg the same thing or supernatural slice of life...

It's Tuesday here.

Well, the first post will have our little tutorial opponents.

@Creative Confessions just insert Role-in-Story as Club Member and your boyo is good to accept.

It's Tuesday here.
You're in the future? :O
If there is ever a world ending experience I demand an update, one day might not be much prep time, but it's better than nothing XD

It's Tuesday here.

Well, the first post will have our little tutorial opponents.

@Creative Confessions just insert Role-in-Story as Club Member and your boyo is good to accept.

-salutes-

Did I forget to do that? -cries- My bad.

edit-

It's been fixed!

Last edited:
You're in the future? :O
If there is ever a world ending experience I demand an update, one day might not be much prep time, but it's better than nothing XD

That or we have been in the past this whole time

That or we have been in the past this whole time
Well, logically speaking, even if we're in the past, Crow is still in the future. :p