Unity of the Universe | Animesque Ben 10 AU | OoC

Alright I'll post in a bit, idk if my internet is acting up or my laptop but it takes forever to load sometimes

My post is up, though I may have a real time out and have Zaran meet back with you guys once his omnitrix is back in order

Sort of wanted to end this segment soon, but I guess we could stretch it out a little longer.

20624458_122026378427361_1624144126_n.png

So, what's up chaps?

I got a game called phantom dust. You can get it on pc for free in the windows stote and it'll also download on your xbox one free as well (if you have one) it's an old rpg with the combat style from modern final fantasy games.

I've been thinking through some alien concepts, old and new alike.

I'm still pondering how to justify the physiology of various alien ideas before they ultimately become additional forms in future.

Every incarnation and prototype of Touko has Upgrade as an 11th alien so that's covered. 12th alien onwards will be original(for the most part).

Nice. Need help?

So far I've thought of a book-based alien that seals things and people in its 'pages' by dehydrating them. I'm thinking of whether to concept is absurd or broken or whatever, but its primary weakness would be that if it goes near water, the dehydrated contents will be... well... rehydrated.

My other idea would have it be a book-shaped organism that has powers identical to Benmummy, but that's no different from Benmummy.

Also, I be looking for a 5th person. Wonder if someone's in the horizon.

And yeah I really want to wrap this segment up real, real soon.

Sorry for not replying in a while, I've been busy. I'll have something made within 48 hours.

-pokes- is this rp still active?

Sorry if you're still waiting @Nim but I'm doing what I can to end this section as soon as possible.

No worries @Crow, I haven't quit on you or anything. Mostly looking for more ways to just pass the time :P