Unity of the Universe | Animesque Ben 10 AU | OoC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Haven't i suffered enough? I made up for all the wasted time and my head feels like someone is driving a drill bit through. Is there really a point to rubbing salt and lime juice on my wounds?

I do not like being this person. Because it really isn't me. But you didn't even take responsibility for what you have done. You made one excuse, which I will give you the benefit of the doubt and say you didn't mean it fine. But it certainly felt like some ploy to get more time. Then you made another excuse. Then you admitted you didn't even read the OOC.

You don't even seem to care about what anyone is telling you because you are behaving like you were our victim. We didn't tear into you because we want to eat you alive. We valid concerns. Our frustration is valid. And the fact that you cannot see that. Take responsibility. Or set aside some of your pride is what is really killing this over.

And out in public. I do not like being mislead. Your friends ban is not in comparison to suicide. Anyone's suicide. And you never saw fault with what you said to me in those PMs. And that's why I left the conversation. I'll add that out there right now.

You sir have lot a lot of my respect. And I do not like being this person. I want to be happy and fun. And have lots of fun. And make new friends. You have ruined it. With rude behavior. Borderline manipulative behavior. And not once have you felt sorry for it.

Last edited:
All I can add now is that I do hope you mean it this time when you said that you understood my advice, Outlaw. That is what you said times prior.

@Crow I'll try. That's the best i can do.

I honestly hope you have learned from this experience Outlaw, There is a lot of difference between getting a ban and not being friends anymore. (I think he could just make a new account)... WE understand that you are sorry, but that is only going to solve so much of the problem at hand. You seem to lack commitment, you have been ignoring advice for WEEKS, and you didn't even read the ooc. I don't like being mean, I really don't. But unfortunately I have to show this side of me, this could have all been avoided if you listened from the get go. We do have our frustrations, and we are in the right to have them. Just like we are with our questions and concerns.

Please, tread carefully from now on... Lest you want to join your friend.

I wish that as well Outlaw. Thank you Crow for speaking with him. So now that's settle with. Who wants fruit punch? -me takes out fruit punch and throws confetti everywhere-

@TyranntX Careful. That sounded like a threat.

@TyranntX Careful. That sounded like a threat.
No, it did not. It sounded like a genuine warning.
Others might have reported you for your behavior here. We have been nice. Others might not have been so.

-hands @TyranntX punch-

Wooo. Punch party. But one with the juice punch. Not actual punch punch. That be awkward. How would you serve a punch in a glass anyway?

-hands @TyranntX punch-

Wooo. Punch party. But one with the juice punch. Not actual punch punch. That be awkward. How would you serve a punch in a glass anyway?

Well if it was Chaos who was hosting he'd probably just serve fists in a cup

I use paper cups.

Alright then.

If Vaas was serving you'd find a finger in your cup. Guess who I'm talking about.

THIS is random music

THIS is random music
Rap is not music. It's people talking fast with music in the background. Thus, that would be considered random people talking with music in the background, not random music.

I think you find that putting songs through many layers of google translate is the best kind of random.

oh and um @Crow , Since we will be starting tomorrow think you can at least look at Raxxus and Kreen? I know looking at the other characters I made would be a bit much at the moment but I at least want my last villain and my only "Full Time" plumber to get get looked over