Unity of the Universe | Animesque Ben 10 AU | OoC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
-bows- I humbly appreciate Crow that you let me join this RP despite the certain degree of slots you wanted. But I must drop out of the RP. Thank you for the time. I am sorry I wasted yours with the single post.

-bows- I humbly appreciate Crow that you let me join this RP despite the certain degree of slots you wanted. But I must drop out of the RP. Thank you for the time. I am sorry I wasted yours with the single post.
Unfortunately, I'll be backing out as well. My inspiration for this has fled, but I also feel like Riho wouldn't really be all that relevant, being a normal human that wouldn't be able to participate in any of the grand fights. I wish you all luck however, and hope this stays alive and well.

I was looking forward to your characters in the RP, but alas, I respect your decisions. I hope we can RP sometime in the near future, but for now, I wish you good luck in your future ventures, both of you.

With that, we are expecting one more open signup.

@Neo. @Creative Confessions

Good luck to both of you, hope to see you in future RPs.

@Crow

On the Note of the RP, did I do to much for unleashing Terror-Dactyl's power? I feel like it may have been a bit much (then again I always feel that way when people don't respond to things in RPs XD)

The gravity should change back pretty quickly. I'll let Crow decide if its in her next post or if it stays another round :P

On the Note of the RP, did I do to much for unleashing Terror-Dactyl's power? I feel like it may have been a bit much (then again I always feel that way when people don't respond to things in RPs XD)

I'll balance it out with my own stuff if I find it too powerful. The tall one's out of range though.

Well, in about 1 hour 11 minutes I should be able to make the post.

Shall I end this fight in one(possibly two) posts or to you wall want a little stretching on?

Valkry's war cry should give enough of a boost to end it quick, if you'd like.

Shall I end this fight in one(possibly two) posts or to you wall want a little stretching on?

If Outlaws war cry doesn't end it, or Terror-D's Phobia Fog, then you can end it all :)

Valkry went berserk, she'll be able to end it all.

@Crow

So when will this post come? tomorrow? or do you think you can make it tonight?

I'm constructing it now, actually.

Reactions: TyranntX
My intentions for this to-come post will be for everyone to enter the same alleyway.

Alright then.

@TyranntX

Mana's book is under her body, being small enough to not be seen. Mentioned that in a previous post, so Zaran shouldn't be able to see the book.

@TyranntX

Mana's book is under her body, being small enough to not be seen. Mentioned that in a previous post, so Zaran shouldn't be able to see the book.

Fixed, though Zaran still know's it's you (Deductive skills and all).

@Crow

Looking forward to what you have Touko do next :)

Welp, take too long and get skipped in a round. D:

Well, I actually hadn't planned for Mana to go into the alley right now anyway so I guess I'll go work on a post now.

Edit:
Fixed, though Zaran still know's it's you (Deductive skills and all).

He would see a girl laying on the ground, clearly affected by the previous gravity spell and assume she was the one who has been casting the spells? She could be a random bystander who just so happened to pass by there and then had trouble getting up~

Welp, take too long and get skipped in a round. D:

Well, I actually hadn't planned for Mana to go into the alley right now anyway so I guess I'll go work on a post now.

Edit:

He would see a girl laying on the ground, clearly affected by the previous gravity spell and assume she was the one who has been casting the spells? She could be a random bystander who just so happened to pass by there and then had trouble getting up~

Think of it this way.

He knows it can't be the ones in cloaks, because Thunder Glove accused him of the abnormalities. Now why would he accuse him of using magic if it was Thunder glove or one of his allies using magic? That just wouldn't make sense, even if they are a moron. They'd at least know who on their team was doing it. So that rules them out.

It could be @Crow 's character as they if they could use magic, why didn't they just use it to escape the wolf? The same would go for @Outlaw-SSS 's character, if hey could use magic then they would be using it more to their aggressive fighting style. And we all know why it could be zaran.

That just leaves your character by default. Not trying to be mean, just trying to stick to Zaran's character and his high intellectual skills of deduction and strategy. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Outlaw-SSS

Looks like it's your move :)

Last edited: