Unity of the Universe | Animesque Ben 10 AU | OoC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
@TyranntX you might've made it a bit worse, replacing six months with six hours.
Yeah I'm still working out a time, since the technology between these two races are incredibly advanced it should go without saying that they have very fast ships... I could bump it up to maybe 16 hours? maybe 20? I can't make it any longer than 48 as that would mean he'd be in space for a rather long time. (going without food or water mind you)

So what would you recommend? for that spot? also is there anything else wrong that I should know about while I'm still editing?

Hmmm...

First scenario, six months ago.
Second scene where he crashes and finds the Omnitrix, still six months ago, but any number of hours after the first.

The third scene would be present time.

You could insert things inbetween the second and third scene.

I am glad this is going along swell.

Reactions: TyranntX
Hmmm...

First scenario, six months ago.
Second scene where he crashes and finds the Omnitrix, still six months ago, but any number of hours after the first.

The third scene would be present time.

You could insert things inbetween the second and third scene.

*Cracks knuckles* I'll get right on that. I'll need to add a bit more but it is possible and I can make this work.

Thank you for your insight

Alright how's that? I have all night so I can fix what ever needs it :)

Edit: also know, that I am in the works of working on a scene between the second and third where he dose meet the "Foster Parents"

*Gets ready to prepare his introduction post*

Alright how's that? I have all night so I can fix what ever needs it :)

Edit: also know, that I am in the works of working on a scene between the second and third where he dose meet the "Foster Parents"

All good.

And there we go.

Small edit: I'm actually working on creating proper spell phrases for Mana to use, so there will be consistently with those until she gets to the point where she doesn't need to say the phrases (Although I imagine that will be a while, considering she has no magical alien origin.)

That depends on whether Riho can or can't do things in thos scenario.

Either way it's late, so I'm hitting the hay and replying early tomorrow.

That depends on whether Riho can or can't do things in this scenario.

That depends on whether Riho can or can't do things in this scenario.

Look forward to it :)

And to be frank. I am not going to be a commentator for the fight. Bad guy is watching. I have no more relevance. This is all on you omnitrix users.

Yay for accidently changing the gravity of the situation due to a misspell? (a literal misspell.)

And I was thinking I might add a "Spells Used" spoiler in Mana's character sheet, so people would have an easier way of keeping track of the spells she used before.

So gravity is our of wack now, Hm.... Got to wonder.. would it effect a being that is currently intangible? as they technically don't have "mass"? Either way I may have something planned. but I'll let @Crow have a turn first :)

Reactions: Nim
Work's almost over, so I can post soon enough.

Hmmm... after a funny thought of making a baby Leviathan have traits of sea angels and blue angels, I'm thinking of modifying Leviathan and making her have more mollusc-like traits. The wings were initially boned and akin to that of birds, but now they'll be feathered tentacles. Appearance-wise, Leviathan is serpentine. Physiology-wise, Leviathan has a lot of parallels with cephalopods.

Male Krakets will be rather small - smaller than all of Touko's aliens as of this post, at most - to parallel octopus gender dimorphism. They'll also have traits and appearances akin to squids as opposed to serpents.

Gotta love how no one is looking around to try and find the source of the smoke and sudden gravity change. Makes me think Mana would be able to just get away with no one seeing her.