• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Unity of the Universe | Animesque Ben 10 AU | OoC

Hmmm, If I have my wielder in the action he would most likely be in his human transformation... unless the other club members know he's an alien. (and I rather they didn't yet). Let me se if I can make something that would work...

Question though, would you mind to terribly if I wrote in just how Zaran GOT to earth in the first place? (since this is a prologue?)

Question though, would you mind to terribly if I wrote in just how Zaran GOT to earth in the first place? (since this is a prologue?)

Write that in a six-months-ago flashback, then flash back to the current scenario.

So are the club members being attacked or will they step in after the 3 being attacked fall? Just wondering.

So are the club members being attacked or will they step in after the 3 being attacked fall? Just wondering.

In the post, the Omnitrix wielders saw the three cloaked ones steal museum pieces and leave, so they take action.

The other three club members-to-be can step in whenever they want.

Might I suggest actually reading what the GM posts? It's usually important information.

BY INVITATION ONLY - Unity of the Universe | Season 1

Well, here's the thing!

The three Omnitrix wielders are prepping to fight the cloaked ones. The other three Club Members-to-be can choose to join in, watch, or not be there.

If you're wondering, this is before any of the cast joins the club.

Alright, sorry my phone screen is dim from almost running out of battery. I miss my laptop...

Alright, sorry my phone screen is dim from almost running out of battery. I miss my laptop...
I'm sorry, I have to say something about this, I really do.
If you can't read because your phone is too dim from dying, then perhaps charge it. Don't make yourself look like an idiot.

Not to mention, speaking from personal experience, I can read a post on a dim screen with sunlight glare, without missing information, so that's not a very good excuse in my opinion, but you do you.

You said you would do better not to skim, and yet, first IC post, Crow gives important information, and you immediately do just that because 'your phone is dim'. I'll be honest, I'm really looking forward to this, but I would sooner drop than rp with someone who reads the absolute bare minimum and just 'skims' because of such a lousy excuse.

Oh my god will you just cut me some slack. This is getting old. I'll do better. Christ.

Oh my god will you just cut me some slack. This is getting old. I'll do better. Christ.
No, I will not cut you some slack.
You said you would do better earlier.
Then first chance you had to prove you weren't simply blowing smoke, you asked a very stupid question, that Crow had literally just said the answer to a couple posts Prior.
Simply saying you'll do better doesn't mean anything.
Just like saying 'sorry' doesn't mean anything most of the time. Prove it. Actually do better. Don't just keep saying you will. I care not for empty words. As I'm sure the other's don't either.

I have half a mind in reporting you, but i'm busy writhing my response to the IC at the moment. why don't you take that attitude of yours and just turn it off.

@TyranntX 6 months ago is when we all got the Omnitrix. Present time is the current fight. Your post does give an impression that you just got the Omnitrix on the same night that you got into this fight.

Also the fight's in the streets.

@TyranntX 6 months ago is when we all got the Omnitrix. Present time is the current fight. Your post does give an impression that you just got the Omnitrix on the same night that you got into this fight.

Also the fight's in the streets.

Thank you for clarifying. I'll edit it

Back