Unity of the Universe | Animesque Ben 10 AU | OoC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I understand he's a giant dragon. But he could have a weakness like lizards do. As if he doesn't get enough sun or hasn't enough time to warm up, he moves sluggish. Which makes him more vulnerable to normal types of attacks. Don't give him a bunch of resistances and such. Or radiation weakness. Give him normal weaknesses he simply resist because he has the speed to resist it as a big giant dragon. <----throwing something out to get the brain juices going.

That's exactly what i mean, his mobility would be crippled under the excess weight. He'll be able to move but only at turtle pace.

That could also work.

That's exactly what i mean, his mobility would be crippled under the excess weight. He'll be able to move but only at turtle pace.

The water thing is not going to bother him. Look at Godzilla. Giant monster. Rain didn't stop him, did it? Did King Kong stop moving in a downpour?

Ok then, he'll need to heat up or else he becomes sluggish? Or fly through a rainstorm to charge up?

Stop trying to give him Gamera villain weaknesses

Ok then, he'll need to heat up or else he becomes sluggish? Or fly through a rainstorm to charge up?

Make him smaller maybe. That could help. Or lower the amount of resistance has has and power he has. Make him a baby gigadragon. Idk. Or maybe not do the giant gigadragon from god mod mary sue land. That could also help.

Fine... I'll cut size down to.... 50 meters?

Who weaknesses?

I'm going to give one of the best weakness examples in the Ben ten universe.
Alien X.
It was an 'all powerful' alien.
Every time Ben used it, he had a chance of becoming trapped forever, because Alien x's inner personalities could trap him. In order to actually do anything, he had to accomplish the difficult task of making the two opposing forces of agreeing.

That, is a proper weakness for something super powerful.

If you want something simpler, Way Big's weaknesses is a sensitive spot - its fin. Plus, Way Big has a few parallels to Gigadragoon, even down to the Tokusatsu-Kaiju motif.

Tyrant's advice works too.

Alright I'll make the dragon smaller, it's cold blodded so any massive shift in external temperature wouldaffect him in some way. His wings could do all the absorption instead of its body, making them weaker than the rest of his body, also all 3 heads have a mind of their own so staying in control would be a chore since the species like most reptiles instinctively lounge until their body heat picks up and hunt for a bit.

How's that?

Alright I'll make the dragon smaller, it's cold blodded so any massive shift in external temperature wouldaffect him in some way. His wings could do all the absorption instead of its body, making them weaker than the rest of his body, also all 3 heads have a mind of their own so staying in control would be a chore since the species like most reptiles instinctively lounge until their body heat picks up and hunt for a bit.

How's that?

Hmmm, sounds like it could work.. but I'll let @Crow have the final decision on that

Sounds much better, Outlaw, let's stick with this.

Oh and you might want to remove 'Size Alteration' from Cortana if you're thinking of sticking to the standard Upgrade powerset.

Also, I kinda want to talk to you regarding the prior incident. Quite a bit to say.

Alright.

Ok but in pm please.

Please just dont.

Haven't i suffered enough? I made up for all the wasted time and my head feels like someone is driving a drill bit through. Is there really a point to rubbing salt and lime juice on my wounds?