Underworld

" it's on your face little one but enough of this farce I seek the towns leader. But to keep you company Blair...." He calls her name softly. " you two can have some fun I must be off."

I am an Archangel who died but can't remeber my real name so i go by arch i usally don't tell people about my powers or that i'm an Angel i have snow white hair and white eyes i am usally very nice to everyone cuase i don't like fighting i usally wear a white shirt and some shorts but thats it

avenging-angel-1.jpg

Flicks her ears, must be the one who flung a pumpkin at me. "her? the pumpkin lady? ooooh no im not letting you go hurt them!! if you think im just going to stay here and fight some other when i could keep you from them? nooooo you can send others after me but im not letting off of you!" She growls and readies 2 knives at her side and steps to the ground off the tree.

Blair slams the on the desk and the book finally lets go. "All I want is to know about Dracula's orb!" The book opens and a picture of the orb is on the page. "Victory is mine!" She runs out of the castle and to the holy city. "I found something! I finally found something!" Runs into the demon girl she tried to hit with the pumpkin. "Sorry."

Blair looks at her confused. "What's what?" Looks at her empty hands because she had to leave to book at the castle so it wouldn't clise on her hand again.

"You! you threw the pumpkin at me! you where the one he was talking about!! I wont let you stop me!" Growls at the girl pinning back her ears.

Blair laughs. "Yeah right." Turns into her cat form jer witches hat still on her head. "Like that will ever happen."

Feels her body engulfed in flames once again and there stands the fire cat. Coat ablaze, anger in her eyes, ears pinned against her head she snarls, "I am protecting that town at all costs!!"

Blair creates her giant pumpkin and gets on top of it and it floats above the fire cat. "Bad kitty."

Launches herself at the other cat, claws extended. The force of the jump makes them roll around, when they stop Blaise is on top fangs showing and growling at the other cat.

Blair bites down into Blaise's neck. 'She left the neck unprotected. This is her punishment.' Rolls until she's on top of Blaise and bites down harder breaking the skin.

(Ooc oh this has me laughing cat fight!) Dracula paused a moment watching the two fight no doubt the leader would show up eventually then his fun would begin

Snarls and the fire on her coat starts to burn the other cat, feeling pain in her kneck she lets out a yowl. Uses her paws to bat at the other cat. hind legs catch ground on her underbelly and she kicks.

Blair jumps back and rolls around getting the fire off her fur. She changes back to her human form and kicks Blaise making her fly into the air. "Stupid fire cat."

Mid air turns human and with a gust of wind flies back to the girl. "stupid? I dont think so!" Grabs two knives from her belt and tosses them at her. while she focuses on those blaise dashes up a tree and disappears. reapearing behind the girl kicks her in the back launching her face first into a tree.

Blair turns around her nose and mouth bleeding. She falls to her knees and coughs up some blood. Her vision starting to get blury. "Kill me."

"no thanks." starts off after Dracula who had headed for the town.

Dracula saw that Blair was beaten and at that moment lunged at the femaleness drew his fist back ready to strike but at the last second he threw a snap kick with his left leg at her head

(definitely Dracula's side and will do)

Rusti awoke sitting down at a tree. He shook his head and growled. He never liked waking up in the middle of freakin no where. He ruffled his black hair and exhaled. "Damn it where's my ride!?" he yelled. He had to turn into his other form to summon it, but he'd rather walk his way to the city and save his demon form for later. He knew he would need it. Dracula is in the city. There's no doubt that by the time he got there he would be in the middle of some fight. He started walking in the direction of the city.