Underworld

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
-Though the demons speed was faster that him the straight forward attacks were just testing the devils skills. he had never fought a vampire this old he saw the attack coming for his heart preparing he cuffed demons bane to his forearm and waited as the blade suddenly changed directions ."what" he felt the sting of the flat of the blade on his neck making him shake his head he was thankful for the chain mesh protecting such a sensitive area. Demons bane was cuffed and the vampire was behind him this was never a good thing. he recovered quickly from the sudden stun and moved.

He lept forward out of the devils reach and tightening his grip on both swords.one gauntlet lifted to his face and ran the length of the scar his eyes narrowed on the vampire now he was focused. He took into consideration that the devil was faster than him and stronger than him he looked at the vampire judging and contemplating his next move. Not many could get the best of him but how do you fight someone that has been around for 10,000 years.

The demon inside was getting pissed and he could feel it starting to take over. "Due to your display of strength....I'll let you run....but only until my little buddy takes over....so before I kill you, I want you to know that you're a strong girl. And I want you to keep that attitude as I burn you alive. Okay?" he said with an evil smile. He started shaking and immediately dropped her. He dropped to the floor on one knee as he felt the transformation taking place. His face gradually started to disappear, and fire started to engulf his head. He held his head in his gloved hands and laughed evilly. He looked up at the girl and tilted his flaming skull for a head. He stared at her for a minute before roaring very loudly also hoping that Dracula heard the commotion.

The man moved forward and the came at Dracula one blade going down the other up. Dracula remembered a lesson from his own father about two handed swordsmanship;he must have been 16 not yet a creature of the dark, but a prince in need of training. Dracul his father stood above him swords in hand, while the boy held only one.
" you have two weapons, father how am I suppossed to win?" He looked down at his one blade and back to his father . " boy it's not how many weapons you have or how good they are but how you use them. Every style has a strength and weakness. I have two blades therefore I can't strike well and I can't grip my opponent. Also I can't be as flexiable and ill tire quicker because two is heavier then one. However my attacks will be quicker and and can come from different directions try to turn thT to your advantage."
Dracula smiled and moved his blade between the descending blades so it acted as a wedge. His blade held horizontal he lashed out with his right foot towards his foe

Looks at him with terror filling her eyes. No, she wouldnt die, not here not now! "You can only try!"" Feels the familiar flames engulf her body and the transformation takes place. Standing unsteadily on her paws takes one look at the monster and runs.

Rusti stood straight up rocking side to side creepily as a large chain dropped from his sleeve. He kept a hard grip on the chain right before running up to the girl so quickly that it seemed like he teleported towards her. He rapped his chain around her then through her up into the air, then after getting her about a hundred feet up he yanked her back down, full speed, onto his bony, gloved fist. He felt her strength fade and immediately felt her pain and her fear. "mmmmm....you reek of fear!" he said. He then slammed her into the ground and stepped on her chest.

Sees the foot come down and rolls out of the way. Scrambling to her feet she stands to face him. Snarling she turns to him, "try that again." like that shes gone, muscles bunching and paws treading quickly and steadily through the woods. A breeze follows swiftly behind her boosting her flight as she runs from the beast. Skids to a stop in a clearing and the earth shoots upwards under her, lifting her into the air.

Blair watches and cant't take it anymore. "Leave her alone or else!!!" She suddenly is scared and afraid he might kill her. He's too strong for her, but she can probably take it.

Hearing his friend had fought this demon brought about a new strength,"what have you done with her".he did not wait for an answer he pressed harder. trying to gain leverage"What have you done with her" answer me devil"
he felt the anger rise in his voice something that he was not accustomed to. He did not know he could have such rage "God give me strength"he pleaded and felt the adrenaline rushing through his veins.

The blades met and thunder erupted from the clouds above. When they blades clashed Demons Bane and Draculas blade(forgot the name) clashed the very earth rumbled beneath their feet and spewed fire from within the depths of the caverns below.
It was more the strength of his faith and help from his sword was he able to hold fast.
Astonished at the display of power he watched the blades slide against each other the wedge had stopped his strike.
He spun his body away from the foot with the devils blade locked between his two and attempted two manuevers first a disarm where he used the two swords like a pair of pliers when he twisted his body should have been just enough to flip Dracula's sword from his hands. and when the leg came out he would catch the kick behind his own knee locking up Dracula's leg with it fully extended and dropping his full body weight hopefully causing a compound fracture,it may heal but that would take more time than the superficial wound he had caused with the sword. and every moment in this battle counted..

Dracula laughed inside this one was praying for God, and he hadn't even displayed any powers yet. " your god died long ago fool." He blade was pinned and he felt it start to twist out of his hands, now he could have resisted he felt his demon ally engaged battle he did not want the cat girl to die. He found her amusing. So instead he changed into blood mist, and his sword hardly in his hand come with him for his blood coursed through the sword as well. He reformed above the paladin and swung the sword a wave of blood energy strong enough to snap steel doors in two descended upon the knight , even if he dodged the blow the shrapnel from the ground itself would be like a small bomb going off to was a two folded attack. Dracula was slightly amused he had lasted do long, but he was mortal he could tire, a vampire would not

-The vamp moved way to fast he would need help.
As the demon transformed into mist and struck down at him when the devils blood fused into the blade that lashed at him .
dodging , hardly his short sword may have burst into a million pieces, Demons Bane on the other hand did not .
The legends were true the sword had been cooled in the blood of demons surely Dracula would not make a mistake such as this one-the devil was distracted by something.-as the weapon fell upon him the angel-fire ignited into a flare bright as the sun it actually fed off the power that was being used on it .
So bright was the flash that even Hector had to look away.

He stood in the middle of his courtyard his blade held defensively above his head then there was darkness he had feinted and fell to the ground.

Cleric-
"Hector" she smacked his face and shouted again,kneeling over him she laid her hands on his chest and began to chant and pray .She looked at his hands they were burned the gauntlets were still cool as she threw them aside. She knew something had happened and it had to do with the devil Dracula."Hector" She smacked him hard this time and he just lay there in a sweat. his muscles spasmed radically. She stood up and looked to the sky that red cloud had dissipated at least it looked that way. She gathered he clerics symbol and laid it on Hectors chest she began whispering and the soldiers joined kneeling their heads dropped and swords in front of them."The evil that caused this was beyond what a normal man could stand"She began and her symbol began to glow. -

Dracula landed as his foe fainted. He seemed lost in thought for a moment. " you did better then I thought, but you were not enough." He drew his sword back ready to give a killing blow and decided not to. Sheathing his sword a tear of blood fell from his eye. It had been ages since he fought a few who made him use any powers and he missed it so. Turning he dashed into the woods after his demon who sometimes needed controlling

Kryos growled, rocketing forward into the courtyard once again, just as he'd done centuries ago. He stopped a few feet short of the knight, looking at Hector a moment. So the name, if not the man, lives on in his bloodline... Kryos thought, looking at the gathered ones. He turned his muzzle away before padding forward slowly, looking at the knight before looking at the blade beside him. The other knights were waiting, ready to spring if Kryos tried something, but he didn't care. Hector's bloodline had to live, and live it would. Slowly, he placed his paw on the blade, eyes turning darker. Ancient blood, ancient still, come to me from deadman's vale. Heart of a warrior must not stop, keep it beating, keep it true, this is all thy servant ask of you. The blade responded, flashing a bright light as Kryos backed off again, turning his head away to shield his eyes.

Stands trembling on her pedistool of earth with exhaustion. the top of the mound of earth could hold her and one other, she collapses on her side as her vision blurs. "No... i... i wont... i cant... hector needs me..."

Rusti sighed. "Such a strong graceful soul...should I chase after her....or find Dracula," he said to himself as a flaming motorcycle pulled up next to him. "Dracula it is." He got onto his motorcycle and rode off in the direction of Dracula's scent.

-Dreams-
His body started to tremble as the sweat beaded up on his brow though asleep his hand grabbed the wolf s paw and squeezed an almost crushing force

He was Hector Vines the first a commander in the Imperial Order of The roman church.He fought alongside a wolf his men were dying and he could not help them .
Demons Bane glowed in his hand his shield flashed the roman cross and the dead ran from him. He stood alone his friend the wolf was dying ,he did not know how Lycans preferred to go but he knelt above the body of his friends tears staining his eye and the blood caked his brown hair drying slowly .
Eyes fell on the wolf as he began to shift he had assumed this is how the wolfs died he knew they could heal and his magic could help along that process.
He looked on the horizon and there the Hybrid Dracula stood smiling mockingly.He could fight no more he stood weakly ready to fight till he no longer could.The blood in his body began to coagulate and heat up .
Just for a moment his faith was shaken and the demon knew it .
his faith regained for a moment he threw Demons Bane at the vampire half breed it vanished into the light. he said his final Prayers as his body collapsed and he fell over dead.

His body became hot and cold then stiffened before he let out a breath and released his grip on the wolf.
he was Hector II a cleric in the" Roman Church of the Blessed light. "
He had been the greatest Cleric of his time he could heal the afflicted of all manner of disease he could make the dead return to their graves.
He was a man of peace his heart was kind and he had stopped the plague from spreading..

He is Hector III
Demons bane glowed fiercely as the wolf chanted in it the cleric of his home her voice had combined with the wolf he heard the prayers of his soldiers and memory returned.
He Is Hector The III and he survived battling with dracula-

Kyros growled, pulling his paw back once Hector let go. "D***s boy, certainly have your ancestors grip for certain."He said, looking at Hector. It didn't hurt, but it had been a reminder of his own past. Times when his ancestor had been angry, Kryos had walked with a bruised paw.

where hectors hand had grabbed the wolf the injuries he had had seemed to heal almost instantly when he let go ,the bruising was just temporary
His eyes fluttered for a moment and his chest heaved rapidly before calming down.He started to draw a breath and wake up.Blaise she is in trouble the first thought that crossed his mind he sat up and looked around .blue eyes falling on the wolf that limped away.
There was a familiarity there Hector could not quite put his finger on it.

His head cocked a bit he had no recollection of what just occurred the dreams were coming more than ever as of late.
Urgency struck his mind his friend was in danger he stood as quickly as he could only to find his body was not quite ready a slight dizzy spell overtaking him as the blood rushed to his head.
had it been a dream,no it could not have been his neck still ached and his torso hurt
.Looking around he seen all his men kneeling in prayer.
he lowered his head having no idea what was going on but if prayer was needed then he would pray.
He fought Dracula and survived there was something to be said for that.His armor was dented and scuffed up .Demons Bane hummed lightly in its sheaf

Feels her form turn human again. Her neck wound had opened up and was dripping now a puddle. Her head had a bruise and an excrutiating head ache. She lay there in pain, unable to move for fear of either falling, or being seen. She knew Hector needed her but, there was nothing she could do right now.

Kryos lopped lightly through the trees, coming up beside Blaise just as the other left. He shook his muzzle, nosing the girls body. Sighing, he shifted slightly to his standing form, lifting the girl's body gently in his arms. Standing at a comfortable 8'4", he found it easy to carry her back to the courtyard where he'd left Hector. The man was not the Hector Kryos had once known, but he was a man bound by faith. Kryos had little faith, but the human had always balanced it out fairly well. He walked back through the gates, glancing back once before walking toward Hector's gathered group. As he stood, waiting, he let his own healing magic flow from his cut paw into the girl. She would heal, relatively fast, but she would have trouble waking he feared. To much lost blood.

even with her blurry vision she can see a wolf walking up. Weakly she pins back her silky orange ears and hisses. He picks her up as if she where a toy and starts to walk back toward the town she left Hector in. Trys to clear her vision to no avail, decides to lean into the thing and fall asleep.