Underworld

"Because you will have to fight and defend this castle and yourself. If you aren't learning how to you may not last long. The final battle approaches and it will be more then we expected. I don't even know if we can survive. I can beat Hector, but all his allies as well? No not at the same time one on one perhaps but not together. Still I can't die but I can be stopped if course. Listen to me doubting myself."

Blair nods. "We cant think about the negitives. It would just get to our heads and mess with us. Its best if wethink about the positives."

"Good advice, so show me what you have learned and how it will help out."

Blair transforms into her cat form. "Crap! Not again. I ran out of magic for the day."

Raises his eyes "for the day! For the day? Whatever do you mean, you can't just run out. Your cats to cute we need it mean to fight thst other cat girl. What can this form do?"

Blair thinks for a second. "Be a cat. Nap, eat, scratch, and other things cats do."

"And here I hoped it was a magical cat, nit a household one this form is pointless it shall not be made in my presence again." Dracula sighed the war was slow moving

"Well I could try and use pumpkin smash but there is a very good chance we were going to lose anyways. In every book it ends with light defeating dark. Well not every book but 99.9% of them."

-hector-
He watched from a distance as the dragon made its way towards the camp gathering the messengers he had them prepare for battle-
The time had come he needed to move. Fining the lycans 'The time is now we strike castle dracula without mercy for the demons inside. "
Summoning the water mages he had them start thew flodd ,looking behind once more that dragon would fall the same day the castle did.
As the waters rushed in he siad the prayers nesecessary for speed and strength. and moved with the water upon the east wall

Chronos growled low, rolling his shoulder and tensing as his body shifted. He fell to all fours, still easily coming up to Hector's shoulder. "Here's the fight, but we shouldn't be going that way." He shook his fur loose, looking around.