Underworld

Blair smiles and walks to her study in the castle. She sits and starts reading. After hours of seaching she still found nothing on the orb in her room. She wanted to know more for Dracula. She finally falls asleep with books everywhere and not a single book on the shelf anymore.

-Hector-
He woke up early the next morning sitting up on his bed he found a message.
May Gods grace find your blade and present Mercy to those that deserve it and deliver Justice to those that do not-
It brings me sadness to ask your help in this time of tribulation the famine is taking lives without prejudice,the mills are over ran with rats and I fear the plague may soon fall upon us.
If you will please bring us supplies and prayer for our dead.

Thank you Lord Richard III

summoning the cleric-
She came quickly at hectors call it seemed urgent.
Looking at the parchment she lowered her head
"Hector his lands lie beyond the waste and would be a dangerous trek for you to undertake "yet her eyes filled with sorrow"Those poor people,We have limited supplies but i already know you have decided to go" she sighed ,She knew Hector all to well he was kind and giving and would always help those in need via prayer or food and water. It was his greatest strength yet his greatest weakness as well. "I will have the soldiers ready themselves ,and a caravan set to travel in 3 hours" She sighed looking at Hector once more before scurrying out the door.

He sat on the edge of his bed looking at the parchment over and over. she was right he would go
Kneeling by his bed his hand on the pommel of Demon Bane he said his prayers seeking wisdom and guidance,his heart answered "Yes" that being done he went down for a quick breakfast. Then waking Blaise" I have a mission i need to tend to we will be leaving at noon ,if you wish to come along meet us in the court yard" he closed the door behind him softly as she stirred .
He walked amongst the people talking to each one and stopping to hear their woes a simple nod and smile given in return. It was his morning routine and the people loved him he was an inspiration to those that dwelled here from the very young to the old. His words always brought comfort and morale,was why this place held together through so much.

The soldiers were in the yard practicing their forms and hector stood on the podium the practice ceased almost instantly ten ranks of ten soldiers each all turned in unison and listened
"Today men" voice boomed over the yard echoed by the stronghold walls"We will be going on a mission for those that are in need of our help" he looked at each soldier. "We will be traveling through the waste to get there" He paused for a moment "Lord Richard has asked our help and I will not refuse him" he paused fora moment then spoke again" I need 5 ranks of men to come and 5 ranks to stay here. The cleric will be talking to each of you and she will decide who comes and who stays. "The crowd uttered quietly amongst themselves. "As you were men" They all clanged their fist against their armor,Hector stood there for a moment looking at the men watching with pride.

The blood mist flew across the skies and he could sense the town up ahead. There was a gathering in the courtyard soldiers and the like. Good, he thought, let them see. All will fear me. Dracula turned into his normal form and withdrew a whip blood fang, capable of draining large groups of people of their blood in a single blow if struck. He smiled as he fell from the sky.

Spots something flying down as i walk out to hector, "Oh no you dont!" growling under my breath i can feel the fire encasing me and my body shifting. Bunching my muscles and crouching down i spring into the air with the help of a little air bending and slam into the thing. What is was i was unsure but i could tell it was bad. Extending my paws, with claws out, in front of me i clash into the thing with enough for to knock it sideways, flying into the surrounding woods.

Blair wakes up with a jolt and runs outside to the forest. She can't but feel like something horrible has happenend to Dracula.

Dracula smiled as the creature hit him. He wanted to see what it was capable of and put up no resistance. He landed in the woods on his fett and brushed himself off before darting forward whip cracking at this his side. " I'm not impressed." He said to himself. This town would fall by his hand

"Well gimme a sec." I shout as i slam into him again knocking him backwards into a tree. Kicking off her hind legs slams into him and the tree knocking it over. The earth around the beast shakes and errupts beside him into 4 walls that then collapse on him. the earth then sinks back into its place and she stands there in human form looking down at him.

Dracula just stands there arms folded across his chest and takes it standing up he looks at her " someone of your level can't possibly hope to stand against me." He says quietly then starts to walk past her

Blair gasps and whispers while her finger moves in a circle toward the demon. "Pum-pumpkin pum-pumkin halloween cannon." A pumpkin shoots out and hits the girl right in the head.

(Fine.)
Blair runs back to the castle and starts studying again. "Ugh! Cats have a short attention span. I don't wanna study anymore!" Tries to open an untouched book but it won't budge. "Ugh! I hate this. A stupid protection spell on a book. Not again!"

brings a blade up, quick as a flash, from her belt and slices at him. "I wont let you hurt them!!" she snarls at him, her orange ears pinned back now.

*looks around* hmm did i just walk in on ppl fighting great *rolls eyes*

" do you have a choice?" He catches the blade with two fingers and tosses it aside. " but if its a sparing match you want..." Blood thirst is drawn and sound such as an animal growling can be heard as it is unsheathed. A red aura around a black blade, Dracula held it firmly and slashed st her in an upwards diagonal arc

Flips backwards sliding on her heels away from the blade. Ears back she hisses, "That is for me to decide!" Ducks low to the ground and spins on her hands sticking out a leg and knocking his feet out from under him. In the same motion she grabs her knife that was tossed aside, rights herself and step back. "well?"

Blair used all her release spell but they all reflected and hit her causing her to look like she was in a huge fight with someone. Her dress torn and burnt at the edges. Her face completly black. She slams the book on the dloor and it open. She puts her hand on the page and it closes on her hand. She tries to take her hand out but it wont let go. "Why is this happening to me!?"

Except Dracula never fell not completely his hand touched the ground and he used the force to aim a kick at the woman's mid section as she stood up. All the while a smile upon his face. " still not impressed I'm hardly trying,"

Flies back towards a tree, before slamming into it changes her body postition to brace against it with her feet, "and who said i was?"