Underworld

"I dont like it. Too dark, not enough life. Its not natural, he has to be stopped." Holds tight to him and the horse. "I'm not about to be chased out of my home lands, I dont turn tail and run even if im out numbered. As for the conditions, well i dont really mind. Just means we have to push ourselves harder and harder possibly past our breaking point."

Looks at the soldiers in training as they stop and listen to Hector. Hopping down from his horse with ease, "thank you for your generosity Hector, but i wont need much, im used to little." Listens as he talks about the quarters, though a nice look out tree would be nice, and the seamstress. Her hand goes subconsciously to her waist where her belt full of "special" knives are. "i uhh dont think the blacksmith will be nessicary... at all. I like my clothes thank you the seemstress wont be needed. Dinner sounds lovely, I eat fully when i can" winks and looks around at the stronghold, observing everything she can.

Blair narrows her eyes. "Please don't. I had enough of you for the rest of eternity."

"Well I obviously wasn't speaking to you so your comment is irrelevant." Ella told the witch.

Kryos looked at Ella then went to the window, something he hadn't done in centuries. He hadn't dared get near windows, punishment always hurt, but now. Now he only wanted to see the world. He wondered, vaguely, if his old ally was alive, but then recalled the man had been human. He likely died fifty years after Kryos was caught. But he'd had a son....perhaps old blood passes down old secrets. Or that was his hope. If the old secrets were passed down, then perhaps the old comrade would have passed down allied fights. It was a chance.

"We'll be leaving now." Ella said to Dracula. She didn't care to hear what the witch had to say anymore. She just wanted to go home now. She walked over to Kryos who was standing by the window and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Heyy it's time to go. I want to get home before sun down." she said. Ella started walking towards the door and two guards opened it for her. She hoped Kryos was following behind her.

-The spread of food was plenty a roasted pig and large salads the dining room was huge here everyone ate no ranks here they were just people. the men had their wives and the children played in the nursery the boys with wooden swords and shields some playing Hector,other playing enemies that had been exaggerated into modern legends. the girls played with their home made dolls the atmosphere was generally lively given the times. everyone had a place at the table. Hector sat at one end and the oldest woman in the stronghold sat at the other.She was the wise one or pastor of the church.her flesh was tough like tanned leather and her muscles were taught and she was dangerous with a staff or ruler,she had been the one to educate the children.

-Hector-
He sat at the head of the table and the crowd went silent as the wise one led the evening prayer. Then a moment of silence to reflect on ones self. after that the room erupted in laughter and everyone chatted with each other. He drew ion a breath and ate watching everyone a bit of sadness in his eyes though quick he felt the weight of the world on his shoulders. but it was only brief. HIs attention Then fell on Blaise she had sat closest to him. "Please eat your fill and go back for seconds" he smiled.
looking at blaise"You know i appreciate you coming and wanted to thank you again." He knew she was a fighter after all she did not abandon him to the enemy so many years ago.
"We are not going to loose this land,this place is the first line of defense before the cities that lie beyond here. after dinner we should go hunting its been a long time since i went. maybe we can figure out how to get Dracula to".

Kryos flinched at her touch, but followed quickly. No, he wasn't the same anymore, flinched at even the gentlest of touches, but he was still a fighter. Never once did he shy away from a fight when the chains had been off; he wasn't about to now.

Looks at the surplus of food in amazement. "this is... a whole lot." Looks up at Hector as he looks at her and speaks, listening she smiles remembering how she fought with him. "Good times, dont mind if i do." She takes a huge chunk off the pig and starts to eat. clearing her mouth of food before she speaks, "hunting does sound nice, you know i hate being cooped up. As for this Dracula dude, We can find someway to kill him im sure." a grin crosses her face as she thinks of killing the beast.

Blair sits at the front steps of Dracula's castle bored and watching the lycan and fairy princess leave. "There is no way he'll go for a girl like me."

He hardly watched them go. He would find out what he needed in time. But he had to check on something first. Dracula turned at Blair's comments. " you misunderstand you are exactly what I want and I have a gift for you while I'm away come little one." Dracula extended his hand.

Blair takes his hand and stand up blushing.

Dracula led her to a small room. In it the walls glowed blue and a red orb sat in the middle. " I found this in the demon lords castle after I drained him. Somehow it called out to me and when I placed it here this fortress was able to defend itself. I believe it called out to me because I killed its former owner. I shall name you Queen in my stay for there is a matter on the outskirts I must attend to. A town has become too..holy if they'd only keep their distance from my lands I wouldn't have to attack them. I want you Blair

Blair still blushing. "Ok. I'm all yours. Forever no matter what happens."

Seeing her blush he frowned " I didn't mean like that don't overstep but I do want you by my side as long as can be. What can you tell me if the orb?" He waved his hand in gesture towards it then backed away to stand behind her. She was attractive but he had more important issues to attend romance wasn't one of them.

Ella stopped walking and stretched. "Think you can keep up if i fly? Let's see how fast you can go." she said to Kyros. Ella had been wanting to fly since she left the castle. She enjoyed the wind in her hair and the feeling of freedom. Plus flying was so much faster than walking.

Blair grins looking at the orb. "I never seen anything like it in any of my books before. It's definitly extremly advanced magic. It's giving off a good vibe so I know it's nothing dangerous to you. I wish I could tell more but that's all I know. Sorry."

" good Blair." He gave her a pat on the head and turned to leave " do make sure to continue your studies with it my Queen" he said the word with a seductive purr. Then he became a red mist traveling out of the castle and into the air

Kyros hadn't ran in years, but he had always felt the urge, the want. Most Lycans went crazy in that castle from lack of open space to run. "Course I can, but...there's a place I need to go. Old blood dies hard, so to say." If the secrets were past down, there was a chance of getting on the right side of this war for him. He shifted easily, bones creaking and popping into place. His markings once had been defined and bright, but after so long in captivity, the glow from them had dulled. Maybe that would change someday. ​"You're welcome to keep up with me."

Ella laughed at the challenge. "Where is it we are going?" she asked. Just because he was her friend didn't mean she wanted to make a mess of a war that hadn't started yet. "If you're going where I think you are then please wait. I have a plan." she told him.

"The human I was friends with is dead, but his children could still be living." Kryos said, looking at her. "Ella, I've always trusted you, and relied on you, for every decision I ever made. But after spending the last milinia under his whip." He pointed with his muzzle back at Dracula's castle."I have to trust my instincts more than anyone else. If the human told his children of our alliance in the past, perhaps I can get on the right side of this war. And there is going to be a war, Ella." He looked at her, eyes soulful and open, "The vampire spoke often of how he would strike first if not soon first stricken."