Underworld

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
((Nooooo Rusti :( ))
ducks the fist that was coming but realizes her mistake. Within seconds of ducking there was serious pain all through out her head. Falls to the ground, limp, unable to do anything but think. Groans as she tries to move, her eyes flick up to Dracula in terror.

Dracula kicks her side one last time " not so much fight in you this time, your not worthy to die by my hand." He then turned to make his way to the inner courtyard. That is where his true prey was. And he would find him , oh yes he would find him indeed.

((I'm sorry Blaise.....but it'd be fun to go against you for once don't you think?))

Rusti walked by a girl who seemed to be in deep pain on the ground....Dracula must have been through this way. "Hey girl! Get up! You're not that weak are you....ugh...nevermind. Where's the one who just took you down love?" he asked her in a deep australian accent.

((Truuuuue))
Looks up at the stranger and manages a weak hiss before struggling to stand. Rubs her head in pain and looks at him, "why should I tell you?" She growls managing only to kneel.

"It's none of your business love, but I know for a fact he just beat you down, so I know that you must've seen where he went....at least the direction sweet." he said trying not to laugh at her effort to stand up.

Shaking her head, trying to clear it. "What makes you think im gonna tell you, its obvious you are on his side." She says managing to get to her feet and dust herself off.

Blair stands up. "Pum-pumpkin pum-pumkin healing pumpkin." A pumpkin with the top off appears in her hand and she drinks out of it. It heals her wounds but she still feels in pain. "I'm standing. Happy?"

Dracula reached the city but as his foot was about to touch stone instead of grass he was pushed back. It would have been forceful but he resisted and instead stared at the city. " holy ground can be desecrated, but I do not have the time" turning he decided to capture that cat girl. If you can't get to your enemy, make them come to you.

Hector-
He sat on the white mare fully armored the steel glistening in what available light there was when Blaise just jumped into the air like some one pulled her tail when she was not expecting it.He turned the direction she jumped and looked into the sky where he seen what appeared a red cloud ,it did not belong his instincts let him know it was dangerous whatever it might be.
Demon Bane vibrated in its sheaf seeming to come to life and the light glow of orange surrounded the blade.

This was an unearthly evil did anyone else see it" he thought to himself. As he looked around at the troops he had not noticed it before but the wind did not move and his troops seemed locked in their place. Some horses in mid-stride just floated there motionless like a statue.
He had heard of an ancient evil but dismissed it as child's story,his hand shifted to the pommel of the sword and pulled it out of the leather the sound of the weapon sliding in the sheaf long and drawn out ,Ivy danced nervously underneath him ,It was Dracula he knew it those fairy tails were true. and the demon had come for his people .

He would not let that happen there would be no blood shed in his home. He spurred the horse forward and looked at his banner above the gates , a symbol he had declared himself 2 swords in a triangle with a wolf in the center ,it did not move just stopped in suspended animation. He was being challenged his faith was strong.Lowering his head he prayed for strength and honor"May my speed be swift ,my blade be strong,my faith uphold justice,amen"
Blaise had been wounded he did not know where but he would seek here out as soon as he dealt with this mist.

-Memory-
He stood amongst the soldiers of"The Imperial Order of the Holy Roman Church", He was a commander he fought his arm injured and his men falling everywhere around him.
A wolf there was a wolf in the battle he had been fond of this wolf having no idea why but somewhere he heard howling so much howling but was not afraid instead he welcomed the sounds.
The men they were falling he fought two swords in hand whirling like a tornado and the red mist sprayed everywhere his armor was dented and stained with crimson and coal. He fought side by side as the wolf shifted from man to beast and back again he was not afraid he was relieved. Kryos,that was his name he was the strongest of the lycans . The lycan fought with the ferocity of the devil himself. He trusted him.-

His heartbeat raced it almost pounded right out of his chest and his grip tightened on the blade and it glowed he may very well be marching to his death but he would defend his people and his home till the bitter end. Blue eyes scanned the surroundings and he knew he may never see this place again ,drawing in a breath of the fresh air he lifted his hand and ran it along the scar on his cheek ran just beneath his eye down the side of his neck and stopping at his collar bone.
Placing the helm on his head he readied himself for battle. This would be a true test,so many depended on him he smiled at the memory of the children playing,he would not go down easy.Ivy danced in circles she was brave and had seen just as much as Hector,patting her neck"Easy Girl" his voice soothing the animal...
He looked to the sky"I am here Demon,it is time you face justice for all the wrongs you have done"

Heard the other girl talking again. Turns to look at her, "you! I should've killed you!!" She growls taking a step towards her and then collapsing. Her head ached, the pain spazed through her body.

Kryos had only waited so long for Ella before heading off again, to the place he'd once called home. Years ago, at least. He paused at the edge of the trees, looking at the events before him. The knight looked like his ancestor for sure, had the same integrity as him too. Kryos hestitated, however; if the old friendship wasn't passed down, then he was risking his life. Not that he hadn't done it before, but still. He certainly looks like the Hector of old, but that doesn't make him a friend of Lycans. Humans see us as devil's creatures too.

Rusti growled and tried to hold back his anger, for he knew if he got too angry his demon from would take over. "No one...turns they're back...to me.....okay?" he said taking deep breaths with in every few words. He forcefully turned her back to face him. "Where is Dracula!?" he asked in an angry tone.

Hisses in pain, "not saying!" Hands over her ears curls up in pain. "My head"

Rusti got annoyed at this stubborn girl. He grabbed her by her neck and lifted her off of her feet. "Listen you little Brat! I'm already super annoyed at you and if you don't tell me consider yourself dead!" he yelled.

" come out and face me then, or I shall never release your people from their daze." He drew his blade again and stood st the ready. " I may not be able to enter your city now, but it has already been touched by darkness. The fear in your men and seeing you defeated sin will soon follow. Your land will be desecrated." Around him all was silent and the wind did not blow

(you can do better than that)
He was already standing outside the gates of his strong hold ,some may have called it arrogance but those that knew him seen it as confidence.He spurred the mare forward and looked Dracula square in the eyes "So this is the man behind the legend,hardly impressive" he dismounted and drew his second sword.
He could feel the power of his ancestors flowing through his blood a million voices all united in one speech .
He had already gone on the attack crossing his blades in front of him then running each along the flat metal on metal "Water cuts the willow" an eerie sound as the blades touched ,his left foot went forward while he crouched on his right knee. Demons bane held above his head and the short swords hilt cuffed along his forearm.drawing in a breath he exhaled "It is you that will fall here today".

Shifting back and forth he moved like a cobra fluid and smooth.It was easy to tell he was an experienced swordsman The apron under his armor swept the ground.he was in such a position he could strike and strike or parry and strike.Leaving no exposed weakness in his form.Had Dracula seen this form before he did not know.
If he even hinted he knew the next move he would flow into the next maneuver known as "The blood letting" .
The assault was quick he twisted his wrist slightly swiping low at Dracula with the short sword ,and Demons Bane was swung high his intention was decapitation if it struck true.
Now the battle was on he swirled like a tornado glints of steel flashed now and then through the dust devil he was building up around him.
this would make it hard to score a hit for his opponent.

Dracula yawned at the words he would fall this day. He was 10,000 years old this mortal could not understand all he knew. Be it dark arts or fighting skill, Dracula clearly had the experiance. He studied the man he who used a two hand approach. He had not seen this exact stance before, but had viewed others like it. Dracula removed his cloak revealing a deep red armor underneath. It almost looked as if it were bleeding. " you really think you can challenge me, mortal. Your blood shall stains your streets."

Dracula could see the man through the dust, but how well could the man see? With one sword going high, the long sword he ducked and the short sword going low, Dracula stepped forward in his crouch and raised the foot that was under attack to land on the flat of the blade, with enough force to make it groan. It did not break however at the same moment his left hand shot out palm forward to strike the chest of his opponent and swung his sword towards the right midsection of his foe. Overhead a murder if crows circled the combat

-he was knocked back and took the moment to reflect as draculas hand came through the dust the short sword was thrust into his arm pit where the armor was weak
was his first strike not exactly what he planned but whatever worked .using the momentum he gained Dracula was flipped over the short sword slid from the demons flesh as the blood sprayed he rotated his own shoulder bringing Demons bayne down for a swift strike.
He knew dracula may move but that would give him the time he needed to go on the offensive.
he knew that if he had even given Dracula a moment to hesitate he would loose ground quickly.Much like a blender he assaulted relentlessly. he moved as quick as a scorpion one strike after the next his body now becoming the weapon the blades had become extensions of his thoughts and body.-

Dracula rolled away from the downward blow. Standing and reading himself this this, his would already healed. " your more skilled then that cat woman I faced. It has been ages since I saw my own blood. But after this battle I know I will again. Can you say the same?" His foe was all speed, not very strong and seemed too straight forward in his attacks.

dracula help his blade at his right side the tip facing his opponent. He charged forward and extended the blade the tip aimed at the heart. His speed was faster then a mortals and his foot work was sure. Instead of continuing the attack towards the heart, he lowered the blade, crouched with his left foot forward and spun on his right heel. This brought he standing to the left of his foe slightly behind him. As he finished the movement his sword arm swung with him towards his foes neck. However the rotation of the wrist would cause the full side of the blade to strike not fatal but painful and disorentating at the least

Shrieks in pain as he grabed her wounded neck. "AAH!!" with a raspy throat she pleads, "Stop please!! m-my throat!! I wont tell you anything!!"