UNDERTALE: THE HYBRID PROJECT (OOC & SIGN-UPS)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Would you RPlay this RP?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I felt the same >.< But hey wanna try to get this crowded and continue our fight? I'm up for a reset of this RP ^^ So what do you guys say?
Idk anyone yho

Reactions: RafaDark
Idk anyone yho
I think we should make a banner like you said something about a banner and stuff back there so if you could do a banner for this it will help a lot ^^ Also about RPlayers, I remember there is two that said they were interested in this so at least we will have five ^^.

Reactions: Takumi
I think we should make a banner like you said something about a banner and stuff back there so if you could do a banner for this it will help a lot ^^ Also about RPlayers, I remember there is two that said they were interested in this so at least we will have five ^^.
Sure thing dawg, any ideas as to what you want it to look like?

Sure thing dawg, any ideas as to what you want it to look like?
It could be like the main Undertale screen like that Black background and the white 'Undertale' in front of it but below it could be named 'The Hybrid Project RP' maybe a something smaller below it saying 'If you join you will win cake :3' XD

• Love
  • Useful
Reactions: Nue and Takumi
Um so Nue could you do the banner? But if you can't, can you tell me where I can make it? ^^

Um so Nue could you do the banner? But if you can't, can you tell me where I can make it? ^^
I'm working on it
Should come tomorrow

• Love
piece of shit.jpg
Here it is, I never said I was good at banners tho.

Hey it's nice but a little stretchy it will be like that when someone see it?
Sadly Yess, you can try to scale it better if u like, but the image needed to be a certain length

Sadly Yess, you can try to scale it better if u like, but the image needed to be a certain length
Damn >.< I tried to rescale it but I suck >.< I downloaded it but couldn't edit it >.< Maybe we could call someone for help?

Considering making a character to be the representation of LOVE and the SAVE and RESET mechanics... Wondering if he'd be a villain or renegade protagonist...

Reactions: RafaDark and Takumi
Damn >.< I tried to rescale it but I suck >.< I downloaded it but couldn't edit it >.< Maybe we could call someone for help?
who we gonna call?

who we gonna call?
GHOSTBUSTERS We should try using one of this banner things on here on Iwaku... Like I think that we could find someone that could successfully stretch it a little... I know it is awesome but it is a little difficult to read what Toriel is saying and I'm really bad at that >.<

GHOSTBUSTERS We should try using one of this banner things on here on Iwaku... Like I think that we could find someone that could successfully stretch it a little... I know it is awesome but it is a little difficult to read what Toriel is saying and I'm really bad at that >.<
She says now with free pie, because you enter that

She says now with free pie, because you enter that
Yeah I know but It was difficult to read in the first times like I had to squeeze my eyes a little to be able to read it... But it is awesome maybe we could find someone that could make it a little smaller maybe? I really loved it but the problem is that I feel like the other's would like see it like something made bad >.< like it is small but it would need to be a little more fitting for the site... But I don't know how to do it >.<

I could remove toriel's quote altigether, alternatively

Ah, excuse me, is this still open?
I thought about a mix between three sub races: Cybernetic (Half-Robot) plus Sorcerer (Half-Mage) plus Mermaid (Half-Mermaid).
First thing I came up with.

Ah, excuse me, is this still open?
I thought about a mix between three sub races: Cybernetic (Half-Robot) plus Sorcerer (Half-Mage) plus Mermaid (Half-Mermaid).
First thing I came up with.
Idk, gotta ask the man

Status
Not open for further replies.