UNDERTALE: THE HYBRID PROJECT (OOC & SIGN-UPS)

Would you RPlay this RP?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Forrest.

So, my Granny says I most likely have a little fever. But I think I'll be alright.

Edit: I'll post in a bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dec
OH MY GOD WHY?! I NEVER SAW ANY OF THIS CONVERSATION!! WHY NO ALERTS IWAKU.. WHY?
oke well i just wanted to ask something cause ive never been in a group roleplay before.. do we like wait til everyones had a chance to post to say something, or do we just go when someone replies or reacts to our own post?

Reactions: Takumi and RafaDark
You have two options, one is to post after someone post and the other is to wait a specific someone to post, I'm doing the longest and hardest road which is wait everyone else post and then resume it all up as a answer to what they have done. If you want you can continue but in terms of having more things to post, just wait until everyone had posted so you can be able to see the reaction and give a good and big or 'novel' post ^^ But it's up to you ^^

your so helpful and wise!! thank you!!! i will wait for my fellow roleplayers to have their chance to shine.. i wouldn't want my all consuming dark power of typery to destroy them!! <3

also im leaving for the day so i cant wait to see what you guys post!! cya tomorrow!!

Reactions: RafaDark and Takumi
That was an rhetorical question or an affirmative question?

I think I'll really like that ^^

I meant in a rhetorical question but it failed... >.<

I'll post later today! Don't giy worry!

HEY SO IF THIS IS HAPPENING AND ALL DON'T WORRY I'LL POST SOMETHING SHEET-RELATED SOON SORRY
No worries ^-^ I was going to ask someone to post something... It's been a while that this RP doesn't have any posts >_< Anyway, Yay ^^ So I hope to see your char on the RP ^^

Nice ^^ I think I'll post later >.< School's a bitch... I hate it... >.< If I don't come back later... I think I'll post tomorrow then ^^ Sorry.

Ok... So I understand everyone have life stuffs but... It's so quiet in here that I think that almost everyone is dead O_O I'm not right... Right?

@Takumi I saw you some times online and you was the last to post... I think... so you are free to go... This time...
@Nue, @Kitsune and @Forrest I barely see you guys online... I'm not complaining about it but please at least say you guys don't want to RP this anymore and don't let me break my hopes on waiting.
@Night Star and @Sandra had told me already about what have or what will happen then they are free to go too.

Well, I understand everyone have or will have things to do but please send me a PM or post in here something for me to know that you guys will do something... Please don't let me give up my hopes and ideas for this RP and warn me about things. Thanks and sorry for being rude... >.< I don't feel good on talking like that and it pains me to do such a thing but... UGH I can't wait anymore sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.