UNDERTALE: THE HYBRID PROJECT (OOC & SIGN-UPS)

Would you RPlay this RP?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok... So I understand everyone have life stuffs but... It's so quiet in here that I think that almost everyone is dead O_O I'm not right... Right?

@Takumi I saw you some times online and you was the last to post... I think... so you are free to go... This time...
@Nue, @Kitsune and @Forrest I barely see you guys online... I'm not complaining about it but please at least say you guys don't want to RP this anymore and don't let me break my hopes on waiting.
@Night Star and @Sandra had told me already about what have or what will happen then they are free to go too.

Well, I understand everyone have or will have things to do but please send me a PM or post in here something for me to know that you guys will do something... Please don't let me give up my hopes and ideas for this RP and warn me about things. Thanks and sorry for being rude... >.< I don't feel good on talking like that and it pains me to do such a thing but... UGH I can't wait anymore sorry.
I am SOOOOO sorry, i've been job hunting these last few days, not that I have a job, things should settle down now, i should be on iwaku a bit more for now.

Reactions: RafaDark and Takumi
Um... Say we only have @Nue and @Takumi here right?
So can any of you guys try to recruit someone else for this RP? I couldn't find anyone else >.< And if someone could do a banner to spread the word I would be really happy ^^ So I tried to do one but I don't know if it stood there on the post I've made >.<

Um... Say we only have @Nue and @Takumi here right?
So can any of you guys try to recruit someone else for this RP? I couldn't find anyone else >.< And if someone could do a banner to spread the word I would be really happy ^^ So I tried to do one but I don't know if it stood there on the post I've made >.<
ugh, I can see if my buddy's still on, and i can re-size banners to fit banner parameters, but that's it on my part.

Reactions: RafaDark
Thanks but I don't even know if I posted the banner right >.< I know I've done something like to spread the word of this RP in the Group RP Advertising but I don't remember if I ended up the banner or it was so shitty that I thought on not posting it neither saving >.<... Ugh I'm an Idiot.

UM... I don't even know if you guys want to continue this RP... Which I think that will be a no so I will let it die... Maybe another time I'll make a 'reset' of it... So if anyone want to RP with me just send me a PM ^^

UM... I don't even know if you guys want to continue this RP... Which I think that will be a no so I will let it die... Maybe another time I'll make a 'reset' of it... So if anyone want to RP with me just send me a PM ^^
dammit man, i was making undertale battles of us *pouty face*

Reactions: Takumi and RafaDark
I know >.< It would be EPIC I just don't feel that this was going to continue on with just the three of us... Also I forgot a lot about this and my ideas to it... But on second thought we should do a reset... Like in the middle of the battle something happens and we reset it all by accident then we start it all up from the beginning what do you say? (Also that means I'm already brewing new ideas for it ^^)

Reactions: Takumi
I know >.< It would be EPIC I just don't feel that this was going to continue on with just the three of us... Also I forgot a lot about this and my ideas to it... But on second thought we should do a reset... Like in the middle of the battle something happens and we reset it all by accident then we start it all up from the beginning what do you say? (Also that means I'm already brewing new ideas for it ^^)
whatevs

SO maybe I post and then we three continue or maybe do a major reset? Like try to get other RPlayers to join this?

SO maybe I post and then we three continue or maybe do a major reset? Like try to get other RPlayers to join this?
but what if it dies again?

I... Um... I don't know... Maybe stop this one and when I find someone interested again someday I ask you if you would like to join it? >.< Really I just thought that maybe on making a banner and something like we talked before it could be more crowded in here...

I could probably try to talk to some peeps in the Murder Group?

Yeah it could be good ^^ Thank you, Um... I got a message that the IC of this is down... So maybe we will need to start it all over again... >.< Also I will be out today and will be back tomorrow... Need to go somewhere so Bye and Thank you ^^

You're welcome.

Yeah it could be good ^^ Thank you, Um... I got a message that the IC of this is down... So maybe we will need to start it all over again... >.< Also I will be out today and will be back tomorrow... Need to go somewhere so Bye and Thank you ^^
nooo

I agree...and should probably ask some peeps in the Murder group....

Ugh, I can't do it. ;-;

I agree...and should probably ask some peeps in the Murder group....

Ugh, I can't do it. ;-;
Yay ^^ And about not being able to... Do you want me to do it? Or no one there want to RP it?

Yay ^^ And about not being able to... Do you want me to do it? Or no one there want to RP it?

I partly forgot and was too lazy, but I also wussed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.