UNDERTALE: THE HYBRID PROJECT (OOC & SIGN-UPS)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Would you RPlay this RP?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, excuse me, is this still open?
I thought about a mix between three sub races: Cybernetic (Half-Robot) plus Sorcerer (Half-Mage) plus Mermaid (Half-Mermaid).
First thing I came up with.
That would be a crazy and somehow interesting mix... I would like to see that type of character in this RP but just to make sure, have you seen something or have you played the game already?

Wait...when I think part mermaid I think of them having the tail....if that's the case then how would they get around?

Wait...when I think part mermaid I think of them having the tail....if that's the case then how would they get around?
By having the half robot part to keep it on the air or like flapping around in the ground like a fish out of the water would do...

By having the half robot part to keep it on the air or like flapping around in the ground like a fish out of the water would do...

I have the urge to make a Magikarp joke...

Uh. I mean, Gio would totally want to be friends with them whether they flop around or not. XD

I have the urge to make a Magikarp joke...

Uh. I mean, Gio would totally want to be friends with them whether they flop around or not. XD
XD XD Yeah I'm somehow interested to see how this char will be ^^

That would be a crazy and somehow interesting mix... I would like to see that type of character in this RP but just to make sure, have you seen something or have you played the game already?
You ask me did I play the game?
Well, actually, I did genocide route, pacifist route, post-genocide pacifist route, neutral route (I love to experiment with timeline and killing monsters c:), and also some mods.
So, yeah, I'm fully into UT fandom.

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and RafaDark
Name: Edward Fon Baddorfol
Number from 1 to 5: -0
History: Edward was born a human, in rich and old merchant family. It all may seem that he was a daddy boy, but he wasn't. At the very young age, Edward said no to his parent's care, going on his own. From that age, parents tried to scare him, giving money to various people, so they would try to kill him or kidnap him. Apparently, boy was getting away from trouble flawlessly. It was no hope for parents to return the child under their control... But, the last person succeeded, but not how Edward's parents wanted.
Edward was dying from a fatal strike. Parents paid extreme money, including Edward in kind of experiment, where he would be infused with monster's DNA, and some of monster's soul dust. Little they know how the experiment will turn out...
He turned into infusion of living technological essence, merman and wizard. His intellect was far beyond any normal ethic norms and rules, but it also was creating borders for itself, keeping it in itself created rules and norms. Edward was human by only small part - his feelings. Other parts were strange: he could fly, move objects without touching them, morph his arms and legs into mechanisms, cast little magic, swim without breathing...
It was all strange, always wrecking everything around him... But even at that point,
little he knew what's coming next...
SOUL Color and Type: His soul is literally shattered, continuing to keep balanced form, but it can freely disconnect on several shards, disrupting his body. It's color is flashing grey static. Reason why his soul is so unstable, is because it is an infusion of four souls, plus some perished soul's dust.
Static - DESPAIR

You're filled with... Despair.

In this world it's... Save or be killed.

If you needed to save the life of someone who would be totally in danger... You would do what?
e) SAVE that person's life. "You need to save someone's life - why will you do something else to reach it, instead of doing it directly?"

There's some candy on a pot and a warning saying 'Take one', how much you would take?
e) Two candies. "One for me, and another for someone else - I don't deserve two"

If you wanted a nice friend would you...?:
c) Cook with a Fish. "That would be a huge irony - I usually love to eat fish"

Merman Form:
p3y7pt

iSoXT0

(Mix two)
Humanoid form:
zNTm2Y

(He can freely transform his body and body parts into mechanisms and devices.)
-If angered, he will be stuck in form he currently was taking, and wouldn't be able to shift in different form, until he calms down.
-Edward loves anime, keeping big stack of manga in his ex machina backpack
-He usually is smiling underneath his bandana, giggling sometimes.
-Same as Chara, he usually laughs the pain away
-Bandage isn't included with humanoid form transformation
-When insane, or mental breakdown, on his head would appear dusk flowers, each's texture being spammed with random words

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Takumi and RafaDark
Bonus:
I decided to upload a song, theme song of Edward, and a Flipnote for that song, which inspired me for Edward.

• Love
Reactions: RafaDark
First... AWESOME ^^ So you are really ready for what it is to come...

Second your char is a little OP like he is awesome and all but he have too much powers... I really loved it but be sure to not make him OP ok? ^^

AWESOME... JUST AWESOME ^^ I was thinking on the idea for this RP before I had seen a little of that HELP_Tale... Now I have a lot of ideas and things for this... Also HorrorTale helped me in thinking on some things a little bloody and dark for the history I want to have here... There was also another AU I was based on but I think it was the normal UT and the UnderSwap... THINGS ARE GOING TO BE GOOD AND AWESOME ^^

Okay, I just couldn't sit tight, so I found additional three tracks for my character.
Does they suit him?

Name: Edward Fon Baddorfol
Number from 1 to 5: -0
History: Edward was born a human, in rich and old merchant family. It all may seem that he was a daddy boy, but he wasn't. At the very young age, Edward said no to his parent's care, going on his own. From that age, parents tried to scare him, giving money to various people, so they would try to kill him or kidnap him. Apparently, boy was getting away from trouble flawlessly. It was no hope for parents to return the child under their control... But, the last person succeeded, but not how Edward's parents wanted.
Edward was dying from a fatal strike. Parents paid extreme money, including Edward in kind of experiment, where he would be infused with monster's DNA, and some of monster's soul dust. Little they know how the experiment will turn out...
He turned into infusion of living technological essence, merman and wizard. His intellect was far beyond any normal ethic norms and rules, but it also was creating borders for itself, keeping it in itself created rules and norms. Edward was human by only small part - his feelings. Other parts were strange: he could fly, move objects without touching them, morph his arms and legs into mechanisms, cast little magic, swim without breathing...
It was all strange, always wrecking everything around him... But even at that point,
little he knew what's coming next...
SOUL Color and Type: His soul is literally shattered, continuing to keep balanced form, but it can freely disconnect on several shards, disrupting his body. It's color is flashing grey static. Reason why his soul is so unstable, is because it is an infusion of four souls, plus some perished soul's dust.
Static - DESPAIR

You're filled with... Despair.

In this world it's... Save or be killed.

If you needed to save the life of someone who would be totally in danger... You would do what?
e) SAVE that person's life. "You need to save someone's life - why will you do something else to reach it, instead of doing it directly?"

There's some candy on a pot and a warning saying 'Take one', how much you would take?
e) Two candies. "One for me, and another for someone else - I don't deserve two"

If you wanted a nice friend would you...?:
c) Cook with a Fish. "That would be a huge irony - I usually love to eat fish"

Merman Form:
p3y7pt

iSoXT0

(Mix two)
Humanoid form:
zNTm2Y

(He can freely transform his body and body parts into mechanisms and devices.)
-If angered, he will be stuck in form he currently was taking, and wouldn't be able to shift in different form, until he calms down.
-Edward loves anime, keeping big stack of manga in his ex machina backpack
-He usually is smiling underneath his bandana, giggling sometimes.
-Same as Chara, he usually laughs the pain away
-Bandage isn't included with humanoid form transformation
-When insane, or mental breakdown, on his head would appear dusk flowers, each's texture being spammed with random words
eyyy, good job on the character bro, I'm jealous of the effort you put into him! (so much better than Simon hehe)

also, would you like a Unitale battle of your character?

eyyy, good job on the character bro, I'm jealous of the effort you put into him! (so much better than Simon hehe)

also, would you like a Unitale battle of your character?
Thanks!
And, yes, I would like a Unitale battle.
EDIT: I have an idea of how Edward will look in battle: His body would be same as the humanoid form, and then take some details from ECHO - feat. Gumi, I want the same character pose for Edward. Anyways, he will have three pairs of arms, same as the drawing: first pair of arms would be merman-like, and bare; second pair of arms would be wizard-like, in light sleeves of dark blue, holding spinning blue circle above them (kinda like some anime wizards; third pair of arms would be cyborg-like, metallic devices, gun instead of left arm and yada yada.
If it's not too difficult, can you do these details?

Thanks!
And, yes, I would like a Unitale battle.
EDIT: I have an idea of how Edward will look in battle: His body would be same as the humanoid form, and then take some details from ECHO - feat. Gumi, I want the same character pose for Edward. Anyways, he will have three pairs of arms, same as the drawing: first pair of arms would be merman-like, and bare; second pair of arms would be wizard-like, in light sleeves of dark blue, holding spinning blue circle above them (kinda like some anime wizards; third pair of arms would be cyborg-like, metallic devices, gun instead of left arm and yada yada.
If it's not too difficult, can you do these details?
I'm not an artist, I'm a programmer.(not even that)
I can trace a picture tho
did you see what I did with my character :3?

Last edited:
Um I forgot to say this but I'm going to wait a little more to start the Hybrid-Tale 1st RESET IC because I need to do some things and I won't be able to start it soon so I'm really sorry everyone but the good news is that every idea is accepted here ^^ Be it bad or good I'm accepting everything to use or mix with my own ideas to this RP ^^ So if you have something to say step up and PM me ^^

I'm not an artist, I'm a programmer.(not even that)
I can trace a picture tho
did you see what I did with my character :3?

Idk why reading the first sentence gave me deja vu....

Um I forgot to say this but I'm going to wait a little more to start the Hybrid-Tale 1st RESET IC because I need to do some things and I won't be able to start it soon so I'm really sorry everyone but the good news is that every idea is accepted here ^^ Be it bad or good I'm accepting everything to use or mix with my own ideas to this RP ^^ So if you have something to say step up and PM me ^^
Okay^^
Idk why reading the first sentence gave me deja vu....
O.o did I say it before?

Ok just to be sure everyone is watching this... I will have to delay the start a little more... I'm really sorry and it will need to be next month... Yeah I know it will be a long time but I hope no one leave this. I know I'm not the best Admin in here and I'm pretty sure a dog would be better >.< I have a lot of things I want to do here and now that my father is using the pc for his work my time to RP isn't all that much also I have a test to know if I'll go or not the the army next month so yeah if I don't pass which is what I'm hoping that will happen I'll start the 1st post in day 16 of September... Maybe on the day of my birthday which is 17 of September... So to sum it up, I'm going to start the first post one month and two days from today... Sorry and please do hate me if I destroyed your hopes and dreams of a soon start to this RP >.<

• Useful
Reactions: Takumi
Hello I would like to know who is still in here... Like lift your hand if you are still waiting for this... Like I will try to get this as soon as possible now... Because I can't let everyone that waited for this down and if something happens with me fuck it, I'll try my best to be the best RP admin here ^^ So Who's still here?

Status
Not open for further replies.