UNDERTALE: THE HYBRID PROJECT (OOC & SIGN-UPS)

Would you RPlay this RP?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... There was an IC thread... But I was going to post it here... But when I found it... I just saw that it is down... Like we will need to do a new one or just try to revive the old one that I don't know how to do it... So if @Hachiro Terra, @Takumi, @Ryth and @Nue want to continue RPlaying I would start a new Thread or if you all could help me to revive the last one I would be happy, really really happy ^^ Also if you guys don't want to continue this RP It's fine ^_^

Well... There was an IC thread... But I was going to post it here... But when I found it... I just saw that it is down... Like we will need to do a new one or just try to revive the old one that I don't know how to do it... So if @Hachiro Terra, @Takumi, @Ryth and @Nue want to continue RPlaying I would start a new Thread or if you all could help me to revive the last one I would be happy, really really happy ^^ Also if you guys don't want to continue this RP It's fine ^_^
I don't though, I'm sorry, I've had a bit to much and room for Iwaku is filled up with the horrors of my WaRP submission, so there's that.

but alas, I feel as if hope is dim with two restarts of this same RP, so i will sadly take my leave

best of luck to all of you tho!

Reactions: RafaDark
Status
Not open for further replies.