UNDERTALE: THE HYBRID PROJECT (OOC & SIGN-UPS)

Would you RPlay this RP?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RafaDark

Original poster
(WARNING: This is a ((Fan made?)) UNDERTALE RP so it didn't have all the same things as the real game... Anyway if there's something wrong please tell me and I hope we see each other in this RP ^^. I'm wanting five RPlayers first so when all the numbers from 1 to 5 are get, the other 5 RPlayers would throw a dice to see with who they would go inside the Underground... Also I would be liking it to be like a Monster who was turned into an hybrid and a Human turned into an hybrid pair... So to balance things nicely and neatly ^^.
Other thing... The rules are simple: Don't kill your partner, Don't post less then 5 lines, The CS is the medical and mental tests, Don't be a nuisance and please be friendly, we are all a big family in here ^^ Also one last thing... I'm sorry if this looks really bad, it's the first time I start a RP like this so please don't get mad at me >.<)

UNDERTALE

Long ago, two races ruled over earth: HUMANS and MONSTERS.
One day, war broke out between the two races.
After a long battle, the humans were victorious.
They sealed the monsters underground with a magic spell.

Many years later...

MT. EBOTT 201X

Lengend says that those who climb the mountain never return.

After a long time, a young hero, got back from the mountain as he saved the MONSTERS from their fate...
He broke the barrier and united the two races once again.
Been the one that united the both races wasn't easy...
But he had friends to help him do the job right...
Even if they were monsters they were his family.
After a long time, the HUMANS and MONSTERS became friends again.

MT. EBOTT 2030

News say that MT. EBOTT became an attraction.
Something to those who desired to have knowledge of the Underground...
Years after years... The underground became desert... Alone with golden flowers...
With nothing there, the humans neither the monsters feared nothing and lived their lifes without worries.
But something deep inside that mountain... Was still full of wrath and afraind of itself.
Someone who stood behind... A little boy... And a lunatic flower.
Both were the same... One being the bad and the other, the good side of the same coin.
Years and years of staying in that giant hole... Was boring... Even his life was getting boring...

Since one day...

MT. EBOTT 2050

In one of the expeditions to MT. EBOTT two kids went missing...
One HUMAN and the other a MONSTER.
The human body was found deep inside the cavern covered in the monster ashes...
MT. EBOTT was searched in days for the both kids...
Even if the place was bigger in the inside, there was dangers of every type.
Those both boys were brave enough to get closer to almost the end...
But... Something killed both boys...
The SOUL of the boys disappeared... No trace of anyone neither anything was found.
On the way back... The searching squad was attacked by something... Dark and angry...
A strange colored type of SOUL was showing from the monster's chest.
Only a HUMAN and a MONSTER lived from 10 Squad members...
Both were lucky to be alive and show everyone else what was there inside.
Since that day, MT. EBOTT was a threat to everyone and was closed by both HUMANS and MONSTERS.
The parents still tell that story to their child as 'THE DARK BEAST'.
A thing made of Darkness, a HUMAN SOUL and a MONSTER SOUL... Mixed by eternity in agony.

Years Later...

MT. EBOTT 2100

Bodies of HUMANS and ashes of MONSTERS were found close to MT. EBOTT... Again...
Travelers and Adventurers from all over the world... Dead from day to night...
Always a HUMAN and a MONSTER, in the same way...
The HUMAN body, cold as a stone holding the ashes from the MONSTER in it's dead hand.
Again... MONSTERS blamed the HUMANS from that tragedy... And it was the same with the HUMANS.
But with the Hero from the legend still alive, both HUMANS and MONSTERS got on an agreement.
Make a different type of squad, one from the secret experiments in the mixed labs...
An MONSTER injected with DETERMINATION...
An HUMAN injected with the SOUL of a MONSTER...
Many tests were made and with both races together... A new race had been created...
HALF-HUMAN HALF-MONSTER... HALF-MONSTER HALF-HUMAN...
Both were the same... A lab made race...
That new race was stronger in everything... It had all the mixed traits of the two races.
When they died... Their SOUL start to shatter as some parts became dust...
The body start to melt as some parts just died... BUT if that person didn't let his soul shatter...
Their body neither their SOUL would die...
The person would get stronger and would continue fighting with an immense Hybrid strength.
The POWER of a BOSS MONSTER and DETERMINATION of HUMANS...
Combined in a single 'thing'... Maybe it was powerful enough to stop 'THE DARK BEAST'...
Since that day 5 pairs of hybrids were trained in an UNDERGROUND FACILITY...
To protect the HUMANS and the MONSTERS...
And to make sure nothing down there would be a threat to anyone.

UNDERTALE
THE HYBRID PROJECT

UNDERGROUND FACILITY 2110

On the news, the tragic day of the dead of the Hero from the legend was passing on again...
The Underground Facility was empty with just some of the static of the TV could be heard...
Another day without the sun light... Another day of work below everyone else...
It was almost a Holiday... The death of the Savior of the MONSTERS...
Everyone was sad about it... The one that fought all his life to unify the races...
And he was memorized with a holiday... He was the Hero... The legendary Hero.
After some time, all the noises were off... A complete silence reign in the Underground Facility.
Once again, the doors opened themselves... One at the time...
None of the mixed race could see the others...
But that day was different... Some Doctor opened all the 'cells'.
"They are not cells... They are your training area."
Like the 'BOSS' would say every time the question was asked.
The place was big but they couldn't see the outside neither other people... It wasn't THAT sad...
They had the doctors for company and some toys to play with...
But after a while, when they became teens...
The want to escape was huge... The want to see the world of the outside...
The want to see everything that changed...
They were locked like the MONSTERS in the UNDERGROUND...
But one day... They were free to go...

After a lot of medical and mental tests:

Name:
History:
SOUL Color and Type (EXAMPLE: RED=DETERMINATION, LIGHT BLUE=PATIENCE, GREEN=KINDNESS, BLUE=INTEGRITY, ORANGE=BRAVERY, PURPLE=PERSEVERANCE, YELLOW=JUSTICE
tumblr_nwsjkcHu7b1tooh8co1_1280.png

undertale_human_sprites_by_pachimew-d9ey2y5.jpg
undertale_seven_souls_by_seonyea-d9dtx97.png

undertale_the_fallen_humans_by_omegazero22xx-d9l98v8.png

undertale__human_souls_by_kiyokirakira-d9mhr52.png

((Like yeah... I found a lot of it... >.< Sorry if I'm filling this up with pics >.<)) ) :

You're filled with...? ('Frisk' EXAMPLE "YOU'RE FILLED WITH DETERMINATION") :

In this world it's...? (Flowey EXAMPLE: "IN THIS WORLD IT'S KILL OR BE KILLED") :

If you needed to save the life of someone who would be totally in danger... You would do what?
a) FIGHT with a weapon or fists for that person.
b) ACT with voice to help that person.
c) ITEM, to use for help.
d) MERCY, to spare the danger from it's fate.
e) SAVE that person's life.

There's some candy on a pot and a warning saying 'Take one', how much you would take?
a) One candy.
b) Two candies.
c) Three candies.
d) All the candies.
e) None of the candies.

If you wanted a nice friend would you...?:
a) Smooch a Ghost.
b) Hang-out/Date with an Skeleton.
c) Cook with a Fish.
d) Visit the trash with a Dinosaur.
e) All of the above plus help everyone else.

After the tests, all of them were sent to the upper world...
In the upper world, they had a normal life... Almost normal...
After some years...

UPPER-GROUND FACILITY 2120

The tests were the same and the same things happened on the upper-ground...
But somehow they had more space and air then the underground...
Being teens they reached where the scientists wanted.
The next phase was to enter MT. EBOTT and see if they could do something about the 'Dark Beast'.
They were let in a place close to MT. EBOTT and there where they needed to start their journey...

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
May I ask what you mean by Hybrid? Like a human who is half monster or a monster who is half human? Or like a combination of monsters and human?

Hybrid like a human who was injected and experienced with a bit of some monster's dust or some kind of DNA from a combination of monsters. The same with the monster. Did it helped?

(This is my Char so I think It was a little shitty... Yeah... I thought on not making a char to this RP but... I would like to see if my char would be giving some kind of 'shake' to the RP so let's see if it will be what I think or not ^^)

Name: Marcus
Codename: DARNIK (OPTIONAL)
Number from 1 to 5: 1 (This will be used to show who will be your pair in the RP... If we have pairs.)
rd-by-fee-png.115170

History:
As a human he was nothing, he had a family and a boring life, like every other human but then something happened and they chose him to participate in the project... He for the first time felt that his life had meaning but... After all those tests... He was tired and since he got there he was tired maybe sad but really tired, all that he had done was tiring him more then everything he would do, somehow he felt powerful when sleeping... Every time he would rest, his power would be somehow intensified but they would always be normal when he would wake up... Somehow he felt that one day, one of the guys which participated of the project would be needing to have his help... But he was too tired to think about things like that.

SOUL Color and Type (EXAMPLE: RED=DETERMINATION, LIGHT BLUE=PATIENCE, GREEN=KINDNESS, BLUE=INTEGRITY, ORANGE=BRAVERY, PURPLE=PERSEVERANCE, YELLOW=JUSTICE): GREY=TIREDNESS.

You're filled with...? ('Frisk' EXAMPLE "YOU'RE FILLED WITH DETERMINATION"): SOMETHING.

In this world it's...? (Flowey EXAMPLE: "IN THIS WORLD IT'S KILL OR BE KILLED"): BE POWERFUL OR DON'T EVEN TRY.

If you needed to save the life of someone who would be totally in danger... You would do what?
X) FIGHT with a weapon or fists for that person.

There's some candy on a pot and a warning saying 'Take one', how much you would take?
a) One candy.
b) Two candies.
c) Three candies.
d) All the candies.
X) None of the candies.

a) Smooch a Ghost.
X) Cook with a Fish.
e) All of the above plus help everyone else.​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
images

Name: Giovanni, sometimes called Gio
Number from 1 to 5: 2
History: Before being tested on, Gio was a rather hyper and energetic guy that lived a rather normal life until he was picked to be part of the experiments. What he didn't know was, was that some of the scientists were testing his blood with the blood of one of the goat monsters in the royal family. Something happened that caused a rather painful process that lead to his body taking on the form of a Satyr instead of what was most likely intended by the scientists. The poor boy thought he was going to die from the experience but he lucked out and isn't overly bothered by his new body and is taking it pretty well.

SOUL Color and Type (EXAMPLE: RED=DETERMINATION, LIGHT BLUE=PATIENCE, GREEN=KINDNESS, BLUE=INTEGRITY, ORANGE=BRAVERY, PURPLE=PERSEVERANCE, YELLOW=JUSTICE) : Green= Kindness

You're filled with...? ('Frisk' EXAMPLE "YOU'RE FILLED WITH DETERMINATION") : Kindness

In this world it's...? (Flowey EXAMPLE: "IN THIS WORLD IT'S KILL OR BE KILLED") : keep trying or don't try at all

X) SAVE that person's life.

a) One candy.
X) Two candies.
c) Three candies.
d) All the candies.
e) None of the candies.

a) Smooch a Ghost.
c) Cook with a Fish.
X) All of the above plus help everyone else.

Last edited:
Oh I forgot a pic to my char... But Takumi, your char is already awesome and cute ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: Takumi
Why thank you. The pic was the most relatable to how Giovanni looked so*shrugs*yeah.

Reactions: RafaDark
Your welcome ^^ I think I've found another pics for the souls and what they are in the game just wait a little and I think I'll post them ^^

EDITED: Posted them already.

• Thank You
Reactions: Takumi
Okay.

Reactions: RafaDark
Ah forgot to post something here >.<

I will wait until we have at least 5 or more RPlayers to start on the IC thread so if it's taking too long sorry there >.<

I would like that the RPlayers that would want to RP this, would at least know a the history of the Undertale game, if you don't know anything about it here's something to help ^^

Um... I think that's all... For now ^^ If I remember something I'll post here ^^

Name: Damen Trikah
Number from 1 to 5: 3his_highness__the_dragons__king__half_dragon_form__by_pokeguin-d65wr6g.jpg
History: Damens brother Jonnans was the chosen one. They were twins and Damen was the crazy one, the failer, the let down, so his parents figured who'd know the difference? So he was sent to be expirimented apon, Not that Damen all that minded. He was stuck inside his own head most of the time, and the others he was fixated on th weirder aspects of life, not the dark ones. he wasn't sure what they did to him, or if he was even different. wasnt he always different? what did it matter if he looked different?
SOUL Color and Type: Orange= bravery

You're filled with...? : "I think im filled with blood, slippery slippery blood. and bravery, i like to do the things everyones scared to do... i have no fear.. what are you afraid of?"

In this world it's...? : "In this world we must always try everything, even if we could die, cause if we try nothing, we'll have done nothing at all."

a) One candy.
b) Two candies.
c) Three candies.
d) All the candies.
e) None of the candies.

a) Smooch a Ghost.
c) Cook with a Fish.
e) All of the above plus help everyone else.

that youtube video is so dramatic!! i love it lol XD

I love it too. Now I'm considering showing it to my friend that doesn't know what Undertale is and is afraid it might be scary and is too scared to watch let's plays to find out. ._.

I love it too. Now I'm considering showing it to my friend that doesn't know what Undertale is and is afraid it might be scary and is too scared to watch let's plays to find out. ._.
LOLZ you should!! theyll be so inspired and moved! they might think its like super sad tho lol i found it adorable.
I'm Cece btw. nice to meet you!

Reactions: RafaDark and Takumi
LOLZ you should!! theyll be so inspired and moved! they might think its like super sad tho lol i found it adorable.
I'm Cece btw. nice to meet you!
Nice to meet you too. I hope. I might just show her videos that explain the story of the game too and probably spoil it for us both. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.