Under the Moonlight

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isnt torture Lily this is-this is satisfactory!

"How is this even satisfactory? Your just killing yourself" she said while trying to reason with him.

Well you see I can't feel pain and I oviously can do things normal humans can't because I'm cursed to an eternal life in a place that is like hell too me.

Finally the man found what he was looking for. A little slip of paper with a shinning holy symbol on it. He slapped the paper onto Zero's forehead and simply said, "Return to what you once were."

Zero lifted into the air with blankness in the air and the seal on his chest broke. He fell on the floor, woke up and said,"We're the hell am I, am I being raped?!

(Zero still has different personalities)

Lily just froze still quite untrusted. She walked back slowly. "Im not falling for your tricks" she murmured.

The Circle of fire cleared which was exactly wat the versthump was waiting on he started to walk slowly towards its prey a tounge snaked out and wraped aroundthe unconscious truth who awoke just in time to scream as the versthump swallowed Him.it continued slowly knowing that is prey could not fight only run
(That damn immortal monster)

Zero then suddenly fell into a sub-conscious and jumped into the monster's mouth and grabbed Truth and opened the mouth back and jumped right out. Then Zero exited of the sub-conscious.
Wait what the hell just happened?! Zero yelled.

"Your fine little buddy, just don't go using forbidden magic to turn yourself into a terrifying demon anymore." The man said with a smile. He then turned to the lot. "You should probably run now." He turned to the Versthump. "I'll keep em busy, names Erl by the way."

Lily just looked from back and forth. She felt like she was disturbing this whole fight so she walked away back to where she originally was.

Keeper got up slowly" spontaneous fooorest!!!"massive trees encircled the versthump it being looked in place started to tantrum thrashing about and causeing quakes
(No idea )

Yo Erl is it ok if I use this weapon scroll? It is supposed to create a katana for battle, if it's ok to fight with you? Just saying I like to fight things.

(Lets get the hell outta the forest and we can dwell once more in love k people)
"Run!!"

Screw it! Zero starts to run with them. He turned around and chants a spell that shoots a fireball at the beast.

Erl shrugged his shoulders and waved to the beast before bolting off with the rest. "Maybe next time Versthumpy thing!" He shouted.

All this time Grady watched, unsure of what to do as he was frozen in fear, however when Lily yelled at them to run, he instantly snapped out of it, keeping close to her as he ran after her, trying his best to keep up.

Last edited:
Lily ran off with the others as the cold stop. She ran until she tripped onto some root of a tree. She picked herself once again and went towards the end of the forest.

Grady managed to keep up with Lily... Barely, he was breathing rather hard by now since he'd been running for quite a while, though he did notice that Lily tripped, so he approached her cautiously, wondering if she was ok.

"Um i-im fine" she murmured as she stood up to dust herself. She looked around to see 2 paths with a confused look.

"Y-You sure?" Grady asked, that concerned look crossing his face again, though he wasn't sure why he felt so concerned for Lily all of a sudden... Noticing the two paths in front of them, he frowned "Never seen that before..." he commented, seeming to be thinking to himself a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.