Under the Moonlight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lily heard a sound and her ears quickly perked up. Her slight breathing became faster each minute. She stood up and quickly ran throw the opposite direction of the cave not even knowing exactly where she was going. The slight breeze grew a bit harder.

Grady had dozed off for a moment, but upon hearing a noise, he woke up, looking towards Lilly, he had a worried expression on her face, and moved a little closer to her, it appeared it was getting a little colder in there, wherever he was going.

Lily stopped for a moment unsure of what was happening until she heard a soft sound. She couldnt see a thing since the fire was blown away. She felt a figure behind her so she just randomly touched the figure only to discover that it was only grady. A small sigh escaped from her as she took a front step foward. But what she didnt know was that there was a hole nearby...

Grady sighed, the worried look disappearing from his face when she saw that Lily seemed to have calmed down, and even stepped towards him a little, though he couldn'y help but turn towards the direction a cold breeze was coming from... There appeared to be a hole in the side of the cave which made him tilt his head a little "W-was that there before?" he asked, sounding a little nervous.

"I... I dont think that was there" lily murmured as she observed the hole with curiosity. She hadnt seen it before until now.She looked through the hole but the only thing she could see was darkness in it.

This made Grady put a hand to his head a little, he could have sworn that hole hadn't been here before he'd fallen asleep, so... Where had it come from? He eventually looked back over to Lily "What do you think's in there?" he said, tilting his head to the side a little.

"Anything could be in there" lily whispered. She moved closer towards the hole. The closer she moved the more curiosity she had. She could feel a small forces wanting to pull her in but she stood back.

Grady followed behind Lily, he clearly looked quite curious what was in there too, but at the same time, something was holding him back, probably the fear of the unknown... Curiousity was starting to make him want to move a little closer though.

Anyone there?! My names Zero me and my "friends" were just running from a monster I need help finding them! Zero yelled.

Lily was just 1 inch away from the hole. She was just about to step away from it until a hard cold breeze pulled her right into the hole. "Grady!!" She screamed as she fell in. Darkness surrounded her as she fell down the hole with her hair flying everywhere. Her breath ached as she screamed in horror. Lily wished for Grady to help her but she was already falling...

Zero decided to walk into the cave and saw the person who ran with Lily. "Yo!!!!" "We're is Lily?" Did she get separated from you?!

Grady didn't seem to be listening, he'd already dove into the hole after Lily without another thought... Though he soon realized it was a big mistake as he was falling, though he looked around as he did so, seeing if he could spot Lily from where he was "L-lily?" he called out as loudly as he could, which wasn't that loud really.

Lily screamed until she landed somewhere soft. She closed her eyes until her heartbeat was normal again. When she opened her eyes she saw she was in a different place or in another world. She stood up only to realize that she wasnt wearing the same clothes she was wearing before. She was wearing a soft black dress that combined with her midnight black hair. Lily walked around trying to find someone or something..

Grady eventually made contact with somehting soft himself, blinking his eyes and looking around, he wasn't sure where he'd ended up, but he was relieved to see Lily there with him after he spotted her, though she was wearing different clothing... Her hair was a different color too, and come to think of it, his clothes didn't feel the same anymore either...

Lily looked around still quite confused about all of this. All she could see were tall trees and a lake nearby. She squinted her eyes to see Grady a few distance from her. Lily ran up to him until they were just near. She looked at him up close. He looked different from head to toe. She had no idea where they were or what happened to them, but all she knew was that she needed to be close to him. Lily toke a few more steps and hugged him tightly. "You okay?" she whispered softly into his ear.

Grady blushed when he felt Lily hug him, but he nodded after a moment when she asked if he was ok "I-I think so..." he said quietly, closing his eyes for a moment and relaxing. He looked around at where they were, taking in the serenity of the area they were in, the scenery was actually pretty beautifull minus the fact that they seemed to be all alone. "W-Where... Are we?" He asked, thinking to himself out loud.

Lily grabbed onto his face softly with her hands and caressed him. "I dont know where we are... but your here... with me.. and thats what matters" she whispered. A small blush krept onto her face as she slowly looked into his soft eyes. She slowly started to lean in.

Grady blushed, but he nodded, leaning in towards her in response, it was something he did subconsciously without really thinking too much about it, for some reason, it just felt... Right to him, as if he was supposed to do this right now despite not quite knowing what for just yet.

Lily leaned in and softly kissed Grady's lips while having her arms tangled against his hair. She felt small little swirls in her stomach which made her blush in shyness. Normally this action wasnt normal to her, but she had some feelings for him which she just couldnt hide anymore.

Grady felt strange to be kissed like this, it was his first time something like this happened to him, but it wasn't really such a bad thing, he felt his heart flutter a little, all of a sudden he felt strangely calm, forgetting about everything that made him nervous, even if it was just for the moment as he kissed her back gently.

Status
Not open for further replies.