Under the Moonlight

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh my god im sorry if I scared you. Are you okay?" she asked as she looked over at him. She scratched her back of her neck quite nervously.

Grady looked embarrassed now "I-It's ok... I guess I'm just a little jumpy today..." he said with a nervous laugh, rubbing the back of his neck a little.

"Oh.." she murmured and giggled a little. The forest seemed lonely now with only the soft breeze passing by.

As Zero watched the event from a tree above he giggled to himself. "I need to have some fun too," he thought. He jumped right in front of the girl that Stopped running and said,"Hi!!!, I'm zero lets be friends" With a sycotic grin on his face.

Lily jumped a little only to see a boy. "Oh hi.." she said quietly while looking at him. "Im um.. Lily"

Are you ummmmm......... SCARED!!! Mwahahahaha.... Zero backed up and started laughing maniacally and took out a bloody knife and said,"let's have some fun little girl" As zero started to walk closer to her.

Lily shoke with fear as she hid behind keeper.

Zero backed up and dropped the knife and started yelling and held his head and said,"no no no you can't make me go back there, they are bad they put me in the asylum.... They said I would be okay but they lied so I killed them" then Zero dropped on his knees and started to cry.

Lily stood there quietly while still shivering. She didnt know whether to help him or not. But he had a knife so she stepped back waiting to know what was going to happen.

Fine I will just do this, Zero took the knife and put it near his heart and said,"don't go, stay and watch me die!

Lily covered her mouth as she saw him. "Noo" she whispered at the sight before her. She softly closed her eyes.

Zero stood up and turned around and threw the knife into the tree behind him. He said,"I can change just watch! As Zero started to walk back into the forest whispering I'm sorry that im different God....

What the hell?! Wait this is magic. Dammit not again. He took out a seal of blood with a weird sable and spikes on it and shoved it into his chest and had created a dark aura around him. I will not die from this magic!!?

Lily gave him a puzzled look as he walked through the forest. "Are you okay?" she said hoping he heard or not.

"Jerk you threw a knife at my trees"said keeper" I ougta turn you into a tree"

Zero started to grow large arms with spikes all over and had dark red eyes and laughed. To can play that game you witch. Zero turned around and extended his arm creating a sword from his arm and put it in a fighting stance. As Zero licked his lips he laughed. He thought he wasn't thinking correctly

"Uh... keeper" she said as she pointed to zero.

"First of all I'm no witch I'm a keeper i protect trees cand second I don't take kindly to people oh threaten 'y friends"a neander boils Bush grew near by"come any closer ill burn.you hotter then.hell"

Status
Not open for further replies.