Under the Moonlight

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yeah im fine" lily murmured. She looked from left to right. "Where do we go?" She asked seeing both paths looking identical.

Grady nodded before looking at the paths, frowning a little... He wasn't sure where to go, but he was fairly certain left lead home since it was in that relative direction, he wasn't sure if he thought right, but he pointed to that path to his left. "I-I think that way..." He said quietly.

Last edited:
Lily nodded and walked towards the left side. She froze and looked toward the boy. So far he seemed nice but he had a black hoodie and a pocket knife. She looked at him closely but shrugged it off.

Grady stopped after a moment when he realized Lily had stopped in her tracks, looking at him, he blushed a little, realizing he probably looked quite scary the way he did, though he felt a little nervous about explaining what was going on with him carrying a pocket knife around and everything.

Lily continued to walk until she saw a vast barren land. There was no civilazation in sight. There was only grass and plants everywhere. She tugged onto Grade's shirt and pointed.

Grady looked quite surprised when he saw what was in front of them, first that fork in the road... And now this? He wasn't even sure what was going on anymore, but it seemed quite peacefull here, feeling Lily tugging on his shirt, pointing towards the barren field, he turned towards her and nodded "D-Did we go the wrong way?" he asked nervously.

Keeper looked.around. and realize she had ran a different direction then the others she felt utterly alone which typically she was used to but she never had friends before no she wished for company...she blushed realizeing she had said all that aloud despite her being alone she kicked a rock "stupid me why am I getting all hot and bothered over humans"

"I-I dont know" lily murmured. She squinted her eyes but all she could see was plant life. Thats when she spotted a cave nearby. She yawned softly while closing her eyes a bit. She felt tired and she knew that she neededed some rest.

Grady sighed, he seemed a little tired too, but he didn't yawn just yet, instead he looked towards that cave Lily spotted before she yawned, she looked more tired than he did. "W-We should get some rest... I'll make a fire or something..." he said quietly, almost mumbling to himself, he knew the basics of how to make a fire... You were supposed to rub two sticks together in a specific way, but he'd figure it out later, starting to head towards the cave, stopping a little to see if Lily would follow.

Lily went and followed grady into the cave. It was a small one but it looked rather cozy. She sat down on the hard cold ground. She wrapped her sweater a little closer to her and pulled her face back to reveal most of her face. "We.. should uh.. make a fire?" She asked with a questioning face as she nibbled her fingers.

Grady looked towards Lilly who still seemed rather cold despite having a sweater on, and after a moment of thought, he decided to take off his hoody, draping it around her carefully. "I-I'll try to get one started..." He said quietly, walking out the cave for a moment to gather a few sticks, dried bits of grass, and some rocks. Coming back inside, he assembled a small, rough, but workable firepit and took out his pocket-knife to carve a hole in the middle of the thickest stick before putting his pocket-knife away again, placing a sharper, smaller stick into the little indentation he'd made with the stick and started rubbing the stick with his hands, rotating it left and right quickly, trying to start a fire... It took a while, but smoke started to come from it as a small flame emerged from the stick, causing him to drop the stick he had been holding onto the firepit in surprise, though thankfully enough, they has a small, crude, campfire going now.

She hugged his hoodie against her body tightly. Lily looked at grady trying to make a fire. She already felt like she could trust him. A small blush krept onto her cheeks as she continued to look at her. She smiled when she saw the fire in the cave. "Didnt know you knew how to make a fire.." lily murmured.

Grady smiled a little himself, blushing a little; now that the fire was lit, his hair could clearly be seen, it was a bit messy and a little longer than the average boys was... It seems he was a little embarassed about the way it looked though, but he responded to what Lily said "Y-Yeah... I guess I didn't either..." he said quietly, and to tell the truth, he'd only guessed.

Lily smiled and brought herself closer to the warm fire. She sat right next to him. "Oh yeah. Whats brings you here? Ive never seen anyone come to the forest strolling alone ya know" she said while looking at him. She felt curiosity as to the reason why he was there.

Grady blushed a little more as he thought about this "W-Well... I guess I wanted to spend some time alone..." he admitted quietly, looking up at Lily with a rather embarassed expression on his face. "I-I guess I didn't expect to run into you..." He added with a nervous laugh.

Lily sat there quietly with a red face. "Oh... i wanted to spend time alone too.. not that i was sad or anything" she said the last part quietly. "I guess i must have bumped with you by accident which is good... too good.." she said with a small smile. Lily grabbed onto his hand unaware.

Grady smiled a little, he was still blushing, but a worried look crossed his face a bit when she mentioned being sad, though he started smiling again when she talked about them bumping into each other, feeling her grab his hand... He was blushing, but he spoke quietly "I-I'm glad we bumped into each other too..." he said, his voice barely above a whisper as he spoke.

Zero kept running until he found himself at a lake. He thought what better time to sit down and listen to a tune? So Zero took out an ocarina and started to play it.

Lily looked outside while still squeezing his hand. "Yeah..." she softly whispered. Thats when she looked inside one of her jean pockets and gave him a small cookie. "Here. Bet your hungry or something" she whispered as she placed the cookie into his palm.

Zero was getting tired. He needed to find shelter quick. Zero ran around some more until it was getting dark. He then saw a cave that seemed to have a little fire in it so he walked into the cave and yelled anyone there?!

Status
Not open for further replies.