Under the Moonlight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lily kissed him a bit more and then softly pulled away. Her face was flustered with a red color. "I.. uh... im sorry if i surprised you like that... i mean i didnt want to scare you.. i just couldnt resist, I-I uh i.." she blabbered on nervously as she looked away blushing.

Grady smiled a little, he was still blushing though "I-It's ok... I-I actually k-kind of liked it..." he said quietly, he seemed to have gotten quieter and was stuttering more than he usually did, but he seemed happier, though he did avert his eyes from hers for a brief moment, but when he looked back, he realized he wasn't the only one who did that.

Lily smiled brightly at him at his reaction. "Oh.." she faintly said still with a small blush. She didnt know what all of 'this' was, but she knew something good will spark out of it. Thats when she looked down to see that she didnt have his sweater. She felt an utter guiltyness. "Oh your sweater..."

When Lily mentioned his sweater, Grady shrugged "I-It's ok... I think we'll find another one." he said quietly, he didn't really mind too much, that hoddy didn't seem to do him much good either, though it used to help keep his hair a little less concealed.

"Oh ok" she said with a smile. She went and hugged him tightly ,before noticing that she was still in a dress, which made her feel rather weird. Lily left Grady and sat next to the lake. She looked over the sky to see the sunset slowly rising. She sighed softly feeling rather happy that she wasnt at home.

Grady stood there for a moment, a dreamy look on his face as he smiled back at her, though when she left him, he continued to stand there for a few more moments before walking towards Lily. Carefully approaching her, he saw that the sun was setting, staining the skies with a variety of beautiful colors, eventually, he sat down quietly next to Lily, watching the sunset with her with a content sigh.

Lily continued to admire the sunset quietly. She sighed still thinking about all of this. She didn't want to go back home all she wanted was to be with him. Maybe we could run away.. she thought. But she didn't know if Grady would like that idea. He probably had a life and he could be somewhere else right now. She started sing softly and the small breeze passed by. Lily closed her eyes still kind of in a daydreaming state.

@~ElectraHeart

Grady moved a little closer to her, seeming to have zoned out himself, he liked sitting there with her, he could be here forever, his own life was nothing to be proud of anyways... That was the reason he'd ventured out in the first place, he didn't feel at home at home ironically enough, he just felt out of place, but here... He felt alot calmer and better than he'd ever had when he had hung around his own home with the rest of his family.

Lily stood up from her spot and started to walk away from Grady. She walked slowly with several thoughts until she remembered what happened last night. She frowned sadly still walking through several plants and leaves. She didn't know where she was going, but she felt a small sadness which she didn't want him to see.

Zero jumped into the hole without thought, thinking he didn't want to see another person die. Then Zero woke up to be in the meadows wearing different clothes and thought it was an illusion. He got up and walked around a bit and then sat down next to a tree and started to play his ocarina.

@~ElectraHeart

Grady looked towards Lily, she seemed to be in thought, and after a moment, he decided to follow her, worried about what was on her mind "H-Hey... Are you ok?" he asked worriedly, following after her, trying his best to catch up to her, thankfully they weren't too far apart yet.

@york

"I.. i'm fine" she murmured cleaning her face in a fast motion before turning around. "I was just... thinking about some things you know..." Lily said with a sad smile and a shrug.

@~ElectraHeart

Grady nodded, he had caught up to Lily for the most part, walking alongside her, he was quiet for a few moments "I-I guess I'm glad we ended up here... W-wherever we are..." he said, thinking out loud a little.

@york

Lily stopped for a moment and turned around towards him. "Yeah... im glad too" lily whispered softly. She slowly leaned in again, but leaned back with a shy face.

@~ElectraHeart

Grady noticed Lily leaning in a little, but seeing her lean away, he blushed, looking at her curiously for a moment, then he started to lean towards her.

@york

Lily leaned again shyly. A small sigh escaped from her lips as she looked at Grady. Again, a weird sensation came in the more closer she got to him.

Last edited by a moderator:
@~ElectraHeart

Grady blushed, he too felt a little strange, but at the same time, on instinct, he continued to lean fowards until their lips touched, but only for a moment as he only gave her a brief kiss before pulling awake, he seemed a little embarassed about this.

@york

Lily smiled at his embaressing face. A small idea popped into her mind which made her smirk at him. She kissed him again and bite his lip before running away again into the meadows.

@~ElectraHeart

Grady was a little surprised when he felt Lily bite his lip, however, soon enough, he recovered and started running after Lily seeing that she'd run off into the meadows somewhere, though rather than being mad, he was laughing a little.

@york

Lily was still laughing as she ran into the small meadow fields. She continued to run until she tripped and fell laughing. Lily looked around trying to see if Grady was around. A small smirk was plastered into her face as she hid behind a tree. Her elbows and hands were covered with mud.

Status
Not open for further replies.