Under the Moonlight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go ahead and burn me, I happen to love pain you fool hahahahaha. As he laughs he twisted his body around and made a popping noise and turned back and made the noise again.

Lily just stared through the whole thing. "How even...?" She looked at zero with a weird face. He's magical..

Keeper felt a pain in her gut "whatever pyscho there's a versthump near by and unless your definition of pleasure is being eaten alive you'd beter skidaddle

A lazy yawn could be heard from the trees and a sleepy man entered the clearing where shit was currently going down. He bore a calm smile and a blue glowing sword. "Evening you lot. It looks to me that you have a rather pesky problem, however I could be wrong. Are you scaring these poor folk Mr. Monster?"

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: NoHope
Oh so someone else has joined the fun, well now I'm so happy :). Now i have a question for you man, would you like to play with me and these girls?

The ground started to rumble again "screw you guys I'm not getting eaten by a versthump"
Truth started running away

Zero jumped into the air did a flip and kicked Truth on the ground. Were the hell do you think you are going little boy?!

"I'm afraid not. However I would prefer if you would stop being so creepy and violent." The man replied.

Lily sighed and decided to leave seeing as the last thing she wanted was to be bothered. She walked towards the opposite side of the forest while hugging herself. All she wanted was some peace.

NO ONE IS GOING ANYWARE! Zero yelled and made a schreech that killed a bird flying above and a ring of fire rose around them. Now play my game and maby you will live.

The man glanced at he lot and nodded. He twirled his blade in his hand and appeared to be searching his pocket with the other. "So what's this game I'm hearing so much about?"

Well first I make a knife out of my blood and give it to one of you. The one that has the knife can leave or kill me. It is as simple as that.

Lily clunged onto keeper as the ring of fire surrounded them.

Keeper was feeling royally. Pissed that combined with the pain in her gut and the rumbling of the versthump getting closer she had had enough"I do not have time to play with children I need to go hold on tight lily grade time for a spontaneous. Forest"she smiled but then she froze "shit no time "
There was a terrible roar followed by two eyes that seemed bigger then earth loomed over the trees

So let's play! Zero took out a knife and chopped off his hand and drained it of the blood and turned it into a knife. Hey Lily think fast! Zero threw the knife at Lily. And then put his hand back on his wrist? The skin started to grow back over the wound.

Lily grabbed the knife and broke it in half. She grabbed both of the pieces and threw the back at zero.

What a waste of blood. No matter, Zero took the shattered pieces and started to cut him self with them. After he was finished he had cuts all over his body. He licked his bloody lips and said," Thanks for the opportunity for more beasts to come Lily. Hahahahahahahahahaha

"Why?... why are you torturing yourself like this?" She asked as she looked at him torturing himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.