Two-Faced: Pray4me x Robin man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sylv scooted over to let Sylvester squeeze into the seat of the pickup truck. Once in, Silver began to slowly pull into the street and start the drive back to Sylv's neighborhood.

"Oh has he now?" Silver smiled, revealing his large gap between his two front teeth and a small blush on his cheeks. "I'm surprised. I didn't think I was your friend Sylv. Just 'that guy you know,' like how you introduced me to your parents."

"Whatever Silver," Sylv replied as he reached over, wanting a piece of Sylvester's chocolate cake.

They were at a standstill in the traffic on the main street. It was the afternoon rush hour and everyone was heading home to prepare for dinner. The traffic lights adjusted their time, only lasting about ten seconds on green before they switched to yellow and then red. The pickup truck rumbled and shook as they waited, the radio on low on a country music channel.

"So, Sylv told me you two met on Facebook and didn't know about each other before? That's kinda weird I think. How did you two find each other on there? Was it on the 'contacts you know' thing on Facebook? Did you see each others profile pics and were all 'Wow! That guy looks like me?' It's crazy how much you two look alike," Silver talked on to Sylvester. "How long you going to stay in town?"

They got through the busiest intersection and were on their way up the steep hill. Sylv remained quiet, lost in thought as he stared blankly out the windshield.

"What's your name anyway? I don't think Sylv told me," Silver asked Sylvester.

Sylvester saw Sylv reach over for his coffee cake. He gently swated his hand away. "My coffee cake." He told him, but he held out his drink. "Have a sip of this though." He told him.

Sylvester smiled as he listened to Silver. He noticed his gal between his teeth, he knew that Onyx didn't have that for sure. "My name is Fredrick." He lied, he figured if he used his real name that Silver may get suspicious with how similar their names were.

"We did meet on Facebook, I was looking through my aunts friends list for some reason one day, I saw his profile on the list. And we've planning on meeting for months, and I've been here since yesterday." He said softly.

"And I'm gonna be here for the next few days." He said softly as he have him a playful wink. He knew that Onyx hated when he flirted with him in front of people, he for a laugh out of it. But then again Silver might reach differently.

Sylv took the hot chocolate and had a long gulp before passing it back. He wiped his mouth with his sleeve and went back to thinking about whatever was on his mind.

Silver tilted his head curiously at Sylvester.

"Yeah? Well, us three should hangout sometime then," he smiled wide at Sylvester. "You be open to hanging out Fredrick in two days?"

"No he won't," Sylv cut in.

"Why not?" Silver asked.

Sylv bit his lip. He didn't want to risk anything with Sylvester being around people he knew for too long. There was too much at stake for someone finding out about them. Silver waited a few seconds for Sylv to answer.

"Yeah you have no real reason..."

"...I work in two days," Sylv quickly interrupted.

"That's even better. Fredrick and I can hangout. We don't need your bum ass around," Silver laughed as he approached the intersection on the hill. "So, how about it Fredrick? Want me to give you a better tour of this place than Sylv can?"

To the right of them, a white SUV pulled up beside them. Sylv looked to the side, his face draining as his bottom lip trembled. He ducked quickly, tugging on Sylvester's shirt.

"Hurry, hide!" Sylv hushed over to him. "Silver..."

"Oh shit," Silver held his hand beside his face in an attempt to hide himself from the driver of the white SUV.

As soon as the light turned green, Silver sped forward as the SUV turned right into a long, single lane road. Sylv remained hidden, biting on his fingernails as his eyes darted around.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sylvester mentally pouted at Silvers reaction, he would have to try again.

He grinned at Silvers offer. "I would love to. We drop Sylv off, have some time to ourselves. How could I say no to that?"

He was about to say something when he felt Sylv tugging, and Silver started speeding off. Sylvester took cover with his clone. He as wondering what was going on. He knew he had to ask.

He could tell that Sylv was scared. He reached over to Sylv, wrapped a arm around him and he started humming his favorite lullaby Golden Slumbers. He hummed it to himself sometimes when he was scared, he hoped it would work with Sylv.

Silver looked behind as he drove into Sylv's neighborhood on top of the hill. He let out a sigh of relief, wiping his forehead before glancing down and Sylvester and Sylv. He raised an eyebrow, watching the two huddle together as Sylvester hummed a soothing lullaby. Silver slowly turned away to focus on driving in the quiet neighborhood.

Sylv cautiously peered over the window, nose pressed against the glass as he looked around. He felt Sylvester's arm around him and his ears listened to the lullaby that was being hummed. It was a song his mom use to hum to him when he was just a small child before they parted ways. Sylv settled back down on the ground, not minding Sylvester at all. It was weird. If someone else was comforting him like Sylvester was, he would have punched them right in the throat and maybe kicked them out the moving pickup. But, for some reason, he didn't mind with Sylvester.

Silver parked on the curb in front of Sylv's house, turning off his engine.

"Alright you two, the coast is clear," he said to them. "Now get out. I had too much excitement today."

Sylv nodded, using his foot jiggle the handle and kick of the door. He climbed over Sylvester and landed hard on the ground. Silver shook his head and sighed.

"Okay Fredrick, I'll pick you up here in two days. Around the same time as I have stuff to do in the mornings. Sylv, you can still come along if you want," he said, waiting for Sylvester to leave the truck. "Remember Sylv...you don't have much time left."

Once Sylvester hopped out the car, Silver made a U-turn and sped away back towards the town. Sylv was sitting on the sidewalk, breathing heavily while trying to calm himself down.

Sylvester kept humming the lullaby until Silver parked at the house. Good thing that Sylv seemed to calm down enough.

When they stopped, Sylvester sat up smiling softly. He nodded as he listened to Silver. "That sounds like a plan to me. If you have a Facebook, add me as a friend. You won't regret it." He said as he winked at him.

He reached over and he stroked the back of his ear slowly, still trying to see how he would react. But he will stop when he's certainly that he either likes it or hates it.

"Talk to you later Silver." He said as he got his hot chocolate and the coffee cake. He raised a eyebrow at Silvers warning to Sylv. When Silver as gone he looked at his clone curiously. "Mind explaining what the hell that was about?"

"Yeah, I do mind. It's nothing to worry...wait...my bike!" Sylv ran to the middle of the street and waved his arms in time to see the pickup disappear. "Goddamnit!"

Sylv exhaled angrily, running his hand through his hair. Even if he texted Silver, the guy wouldn't be back. Silver hated driving up the hill and to Sylv's neighborhood because it was far from his own neck of the woods. Silver was also the type of guy who does one good deed a day for people.

"Guess I'll have to wait until he comes back to get my bike back," Sylv sighed. "Come on inside before someone sees you."

Opening the front door, Sylv walked to the kitchen to grab a soda in the small, dirty kitchen. He snapped open the top and took a long chug. His mom would be home soon from whatever she was doing during the day. But, Sylv knew he had a few minutes to talk to Sylvester before the guy had to go back to his own universe.

"Thanks again for getting me that job. I promise I won't blow it or anything. I so need it," Sylv said to Sylvester. "If you need anything, just let me know. I really want to pay you back for what you did. We need to talk about this hangout with Silver though. You can't be serious to meet up with him. It'll push our luck with our secret!"

While Sylv was worried about Silver founding out about their secret, he was also worried about Sylvester getting too involved. Silver was a nice guy at face value, but he had some dark secrets and jobs that Sylv didn't want Sylvester to know. There was also the dilemma Silver and him were in. Something Sylvester didn't need to know about either.

"Don't get too comfortable here. This isn't your universe, remember?" Sylv said.

Sylvester watched his clone seemed to be angered now that he forgot his bike. "You can also borrow one of my bikes for the next few days if you need to."

He silently followed Sylv into the kitchen. He slowly shrugged. "I'm sorry, I had no idea I was thinking." He said before he took a sip of his hot chocolate.

"The only time I actually knew what I was doing was when I was calming you down." He told him as he rubbed the back of his head. "I'm sorry about that."

"And I'll I go for the day in a few minutes then." He added. "You can have my cake. I'm not hungry anymore." Sylvester wasn't a guy who took stress too well sometimes, an kissing his hunger was one of those things.

Sylv was starting to feel like a leech. Not only did Sylvester had to get him a job, but now Sylv had to borrow his bike. He also calmed Sylv down after his mini panic attack.

"I promise after this I won't ask for anything else, alright? Now I'm starting to feel bad relying on you already," he mumbled between his sips of soda. "No, I'm sorry. You did a lot for me so if you want to hang out with Silver, you can. I'll probably be busy with training that day anyway."

The day was over between them. It felt like it. Both Sylv and Sylvester weren't at their best moods. It would be for the best for the two to separate themselves for the day.

"Alright man, I'll see you tomorrow or in two days. Whichever," Sylv said. "Take it easy. And if you need help with anything, just ask. I still owe you big time."

He walked back to his room and closed the door, knowing that Sylvester knew the way back to the mirror. Sylv didn't want to see his mom or dad today. They always argued in the evening over dinner about every little thing. Lately, it has been about missing money in the house.

About 45 minutes later, mom returned home with a single bag of Chinese food for dinner. She placed it outside Sylv's door and knocked on it lightly before leaving for the kitchen. For the rest of the night, Sylv remained separated from his parents, eating his pork fried rice, scheduling training at the cafe, and watching movies.

Sylvester smiled softly at his clone as he listens to him. "If you don't mind. I would like to hang out with him, just to see how he's really like. He seems to be a good friend, better keep him close to you." He told her before he gave him a quick hug. He then pulled away. "I'll see you later my clone." He said smiling before he patted him on the shoulder.

He went straight to the mirror, walking to the other side with no troubles. He made his way down to the kitchen. His parents were out that night, having a date. The couple went through a large and long rough patch, and now that they taken care of it, now they're rekindling the old flame.

That night he spent mainly watching movies, and texting to some of his friends. After he went to bed that night, not much happened, other then his parents finally coming home.

The next day, Sylvester was in his room doing nothing. Other then reading his book, he was thinking about going to visit Sylv, he wanted to, but in the other hand he didn't want to force Sylv to have him over whenever Sylvester felt like it.

"Yeah, tomorrow at...10am? Of course I can make it! Thanks again Sue, I'll see you then!"

Sylv ended the call and slipped his phone into the back pocket of his sweatpants, the only thing he was wearing. A large, goofy smile was on his face as he mentally congratulated himself for not blowing the call. His training for the cafe was tomorrow from 10am to around 3pm. After that, Sylv would be working Mondays, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday during the late shifts since the other employees were all in night school. Sylv was fine with his days and hours as he didn't do anything during those days. And, it would prevent him from doing anything if the opportunity happened.

"Oh...I need to get that bike," Sylv reminded himself.

Since his parents were gone, yet again, Sylv went to the attic and through the mirror to see Sylvester. He wasn't going to bother Sylvester for long. All he needed was to borrow the bike. And, maybe explore this universe for a little bit. Sylv figured Sylvester's universe was the better one where everything was going well. The weather already felt better than his.

Sylv wasn't too sure if Sylvester's parents were gone. He shrugged, deciding to take the chance. He walked down into the hallway, quickly getting confused by the mirror image this universe was in, then found Sylvester's room.

"Hey man, you in there?" Sylv knocked on the door once before rattling the knob. "Let me borrow that bike of yours."

Today Sylvester was in his room, all curled into a ball in the corner of his room. Today was possibly the worst day of his young life. One of his "friends" told the whole school about his sexuality. And now everyone at his school were giving him hell. The only people that knew where his four true friends, and his mom, nobody else knew until now.

He heard knocking at the door. "Go away." He said softly. The person seemed to persist by wiggling the doorknob. He got and dragged his feet to the door. He unlocked it and he opened the door. He poked his head out and he saw his clone there.

"What do you want?" He asked in a strained voice. It seemed like he was crying for a good long time at this point.

"Hey man, let me borrow your bike...uhh...have you been crying?" Sylv looked at Sylvester, scratching his head. "You look pretty bad..."

Well, this was unexpected. Or, maybe it was? Sylv was in the best mood he's been in years. He was so happy that he was willing to eat dinner with his family tonight, something he hasn't done since he was a kid. With Sylv's great mood, it was parallel that Sylvester would be in the worse mood in months.

Sylv scrunched his face, not really knowing what to do. He wasn't the most comforting person to people who were upset. Sylv had a tendency to make the situation worse. But, for Sylvester, he was going to try his best.

"What's wrong? Did someone die or something?" Sylv asked. "Calm down, I bet it isn't even that bad. Move out the way, let me come on."

So far, Sylv didn't hear any other sounds in the house. But, he didn't want to chance it. He placed his hand on the door, struggling to open it with Sylvester's weight against it. For an upset person, Sylvester seemed to be pretty strong.

Sylvester looked at him with a sad face. His clone better be in a really good mood for how sad he was feeling today. "Nobodys home. I've been in my room all day today." He said in cracked whisper. It sounded like that he just finished crying.

He then moved out if the way so the door can be opened. He was surprised that Sylv wasn't able to move Sylvester out of the way. Both I'd them must be equal in strength, if not one of them is slightly stronger.

Once Sylv was in the bedroom, Sylvester closed the door behind him. "You can say that today is the worst day of my whole life." He told him softly as he sat down on his bed. He took a deep breathe before he said anything. "One of my closes friends told the whole school my sexuality, and everyones been giving me hell." He said softly.

Sylv sat on Sylvester's bed and looked around the room while listening to him.

"What? Is that it? That's nothing to be made fun of...except..." Sylv hushed his voice. "Are you, like, into weird stuff? Like...cars and other types of machines? Because I saw a show where this guy was in love with his car and he "made love" to his car somehow."

He shuddered at the thought. Sylv was a pretty open-minded guy, but that was too much for him. Still, he hated seeing Sylvester this upset over this issue about sexuality. He took a deep breath and put on his serious face.

"Anyway, this must be really getting to you if you're this upset. Who is this friend that told your busy to everyone? I bet I know him in my universe," Sylv said.

Well, maybe Sylv did. He was pretty unpopular and a loner with the students when he went to the local school. After failing multiple classes and getting into fights with the teachers, Sylv was a sent to an alternative school where he went on a home school study.

Maybe the universe Sylvester in wasn't that great like Sylv first thought. With Sylvester being this upset, the universe here must be very intolerable for things that aren't considered the normal and traditional. Sylv shook his head at the thought.

"How can I help? Let me help you," he said.

Sylvester slightly chuckled at his story about the man would made love with his car. He admired Sylvs simple way of thinking, if on,y he was like that. He slowly shook his head as he rubbed his eyes. "No, nothing like that. It's just that I'm a homosexual. I've been one for the last three years now." He said softly.

Now with that off his chest, felt a huge weight lift off of him. But now he was expecting Sylv to freak out in him just like everybody else had been doing so all morning. He had a feeling that Sylv will be shocked, but not hateful. At least he was hoping so.

"...is that really it?" Sylv asked as he laid on the bed. "That's nothing to make fun of...it's...well it's life really."

He couldn't grasp the concept of why anyone would make fun of someone for being gay. Very few people in his universe made fun of someone's sexuality besides the youngest of kids and the oldest of adults. It was seen as normal. Something you don't even think about really.

"So, why would a close friend tell everyone this? You have some shitty friends. Or...or did you hit on one of your friends and they freaked out?" Sylv ask. "But most importantly, what are you going to do about it?"

Sylv hoped Sylvester had some support from his parents at least. He knew from his own experience and other people how hard it is to come out even when you're in a supportive environment. Sylvester must be feeling humiliated and vulnerable right now, two things Sylv could never handle it well.

He crossed his arms behind his head and exhaled slowly. Sylv was hoping to not ruin this situation as he tended to make things worse all the time. If there was anything he could do, Sylv would do it.

Sylvester nodded slowly at his first question. "Yeah, something as stupid, but for me its important. For years I kept it a secret from everyone, they all thought I was just picky. Except for a select few people, some close friends and my mom." He said softly as he looked down at his hands.

"I know it doesn't seem like much. But around here there are a lot of hateful homophobes, and people that are just too old to adapt to the new age of love." He added. Sylvester just hated the idea that everyone around here didn't support the idea homosexuality at all.

He gave his clone a glare that was just full of anger and hatred. "Really? You would think that I would flirt with one of my friends?! If I ever did flirt with one of my friends, then they'll think of me differently, they would just in with everyone else, and stab my fucking heart!" He yelled as he threw his phone to the closet.

He then froze for a second. Did he just yelled at his clone? When his brain realized that he did so, he felt a large wave if guilt hitting him. He started to tear up again as he hugged his clone, sniffling. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you. Please don't hate me like everyone else, I need someone else other then my mom." He whispered as he tried to not burst into tears again.

Sylv held his hands up and flinched, letting out a loud shriek from Sylvester's outburst. He closed his eyes tightly, shaking his head, feeling suddenly scared. There was that loud shouting that always freaked Sylv out. Just the nature of it always affected him. From the look on the face, to the tone of voice, the threatening body language, and the overall message of being mad.

As soon as Sylvester hugged him, Sylv immediately pushed him away.

"Get off me!" Sylv shouted, jumping off the bed and walking over to the desk.

His normal response was to flee. To get out of this situation as he couldn't take being yelled at. But, Sylv still wanted to help Sylvester if he even could. He took a couple of deep breaths to stop himself from running, rubbing his eyes to stop any tears. But, his body kept twitching.

There was nothing else Sylv had to either. He couldn't make words from being too afraid of saying something wrong. He already did. Though, to him he figured that was a logical reason for Sylvester's friend for telling. Friends, especially guys, aren't the best at keeping things to themselves. They'll blab to whoever is around behind the person's back, even if its their greatest friend.

After what seemed like an hour, Sylv finally spoke.

"...what are you going to do about it?" he mumbled softly.

Sylvester felt heartbroken when Sylv pushed him away. He felt a large wave of guilt cover over him. He covered his face with his hands before he curled up in the back corner of his bed.

When he Sylv speak again, Sylvester looked up at him wiping a few tears away from his eyes. "First, I'm gonna apologize to the person who might be my only best friend for a while." He cleared his throat and he took a few deep breathes.

"I'm sorry Sylv for freaking out on you like that. It doesn't matter if my life is going down the drain or not, I shouldn't be mad at you for helping me." He slowly felt better now that he apologized to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.